BeeTV is an application that allows you to stream movies and TV shows for free on your Android smartphones and Android-based devices. Unlike other movie streaming apps, BeeTV fetches the user search results from different websites and allows users to stream from the respective sites. Hence, BeeTV claims that they do not fall under the copyrighted content streaming category. The BeeTV app is also available for Amazon Fire TV Stick, Nvidia Shield, and much more devices. Let us discuss how to install BeeTV on Firestick in this post.
How to install BeeTV on Firestick
The BeeTV app is not available on the official app store of Amazon. Hence, you have to download and install it as a third-party app. Amazon Fire TV Stick doesn’t allow the installation of a third-party app by default. You have to turn on the settings to allow sideloading of any application.
Open Settings -> My Fire TV -> Developer Options -> Apps from unknown sources -> Turn On
Now your Firestick is ready to install third-party apps using the sideloading method.
Related: How to install Terrarium TV on Firestick
Steps to Install BeeTV on Firestick using Downloader app
1. Open the Downloader app on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
2. Enter the URL “https://bit.ly/2nPoHVn” and click on the Go button.
3. The APK file will start downloading on your Firestick.
4. Once downloaded, it will automatically move to the installation page.
5. Scroll down and click on the “Install” button.
6. The app will start installing on your Firestick.
7. Click on the “Open” button to launch the application.
These are the steps required to install the BeeTV app on Amazon Fire TV Stick using the Downloader app.
If you are using the Filelinked app on your Firestick, then you can also follow this method.
1. Open the Filelinked app on your Firestick.
2. Enter the code “30837432”.
3. The BeeTV app will appear on your screen.
4. Click on the Download button to install the application on your device.
5. Once the application gets installed, click on the “Open” button to launch it on your device.
Related: How to Install Tubi TV on Firestick
The above are the two methods that can be used to install the BeeTV app on your Firestick. You can also install the app using other sideloading apps like ES File Explorer and Apps2Fire as well. By installing BeeTV, you can stream your favourite movies on your Firestick and watch them on your TV.