Grundig Smart TV is one of the smart devices that run on Google-made Android TV OS. In those smart TVs, installing apps and games is similar to Android smartphones. All Google apps like Play Store, Gmail, Google search will be available as built-in apps. Using the Play Store app, you can install or uninstall any app you want on your Grundig Smart TV. If you are a movie & series streamer, you need to have at least one streaming app on your smart TV. Apps like Hulu, YouTube TV are readily available on the Play Store. If you want to stream IPTV channels on your Grundig smart TV, there are no IPTV apps on Play Store. You need to install any third-party apps to stream the IPTV contents. Smart IPTV is the only choice you have. Follow the below steps to install Smart IPTV on Grundig Smart TV.
How Smart IPTV works?
Smart IPTV is a legal app that is available on the Google Play Store. It doesn’t host or own any content, and it will redirect you to the pirated link. When you purchase a subscription pack from any IPTV service provider, you will get a link to access all the channels that are available on the IPTV. With the link, you can stream all the channels on your Grundig smart TV by using the Smart IPTV app.
Related: How to install IPTV on Now TV Box
Steps to install Smart IPTV on Grundig Smart TV
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your Grundig Smart TV.
2. Navigate to the Search icon using the remote.
3. Type Smart IPTV on the search bar and click the Search icon to search for it.
4. In the searched results, choose the Smart IPTV app.
5. Click the Install button on the next screen to download the app on your Grundig Smart TV.
6. When the download is complete, click the Open button to launch the app on your Grundig Smart TV.
Related: How to install IPTV on Toshiba Smart TV
Use the above-mentioned steps to install the IPTV app on your Grundig Smart TV and get to stream all the IPTV contents on your smart TV. Use the IPTV link and stream all the IPTV channels using the Smart IPTV app. If you have any doubts, tell us in the comments section.