If you are a sports lover, then Falcon Ultra IPTV Kodi Addon will be the best addon that you can install on your Kodi. This addon contains the latest sports news, live sports events along with a list of major sports channels. Apart from sports, this IPTV addon contains channels from countries like USA, UK, Canada, India, Turk, Arab, Italy and France. Users from those locations will be highly benefitted with this addon. Let us discuss more on how to install Falcon Ultra IPTV Kodi Addon in this post.
How to install Falcon Ultra IPTV Kodi Addon?
Falcon Ultra IPTV addon is not an official Kodi addon. Hence, you have to install it from a third-party repository. Before installing addons from the third-party repository, you have to turn on allow from unknown sources.
To Allow addons from unknown sources: Open Kodi app -> Click on “Settings” button -> System Settings -> Addons -> Enable Apps from Unknown Source
Related: How to Uninstall Kodi Addon?
Step 1: Add Repository
1. Open Kodi Application.
2. Click on the “Settings” button.
3. On the settings page, click on “File Manager” button.
4. Now tap on “Add Sources” button.
5. Double click on “<None>”.
6. Enter the URL “http://ajbuilds.uk/repo” and click on “Go”.
7. Now add a name for this source. We have added “AJBuilds”. Click “Ok” once added.
Step 2: Install Addon from Repository
1. On the homepage of Kodi, click on “Addons” button.
2. Click on “Addon Package Installer Module”.
3. Now click on “Install from Zip File” button.
4. A pop-up window will open. Click on the repository source we added earlier.
5. Double click on the zip file to install the repository on the Kodi.
6. Now go back to the Module package installer page and click on “Install from Repository”.
7. On the repositories page, click on “AJS Repository”.
8. Now click on “Video Add-ons”.
9. On the Video Add-ons page, click on the “Falcon Ultra TV” Addon.
10. Falcon Ultra TV addon page opens. Click on the “Install” button.
11. The addon will get installed. You will be notified by a message “Falcon Ultra TV Add-on Installed”.
12. Now again click on the Falcon Ultra TV addon and then click on “Open”.
The IPTV addon page will open. You can enjoy watching Live TV shows on your Kodi app.
Thus, by following the above methods, you can install Falcon Ultra IPTV Kodi Addon on your Kodi Media Player. Flacon Ultra IPTV addon allows you to watch live streaming of various sports events and TV shows. You can use the same procedure on all Kodi using devices like Windows, Firestick, Android, Mac and much more.
Thank you for reading this post.
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.