Lazy IPTV Player is an application that allows you to stream Live TV shows, movies, Video-on-demand, and much more. The Lazy IPTV Player doesn’t contain any playlist and the client has to add the playlist which they want to watch on the TV. This application is available on Google Play Store and you can install it on Android-based devices as well. You can install Lazy IPTV on Firestick and start watching your favourite playlist on Firestick using the Lazy IPTV app.
Related: How to install Lazy IPTV for Windows?
How to install Lazy IPTV on Firestick?
Follow the steps below to install Lazy IPTV on Amazon Fire TV Stick:
1. Open Downloader app on Firestick.
2. Enter the URL “https://bit.ly/2MJ8ETH” and click Go.
3. The Downloader app will start connecting to the server and the app will start downloading the apk file of Lazy IPTV.
4. Once the app gets downloaded, it will automatically move to the installation page.
5. Scroll down and click the “Install” button on the installation page of the application.
6. The app will start installing.
7. Once the app gets installed, click the “Open” button to launch the application on your Amazon Firestick.
8. The app contains different menu options on its homepage.
Note: The Lazy IPTV Player doesn’t contain any playlist and the client have to add the list downloaded from the internet.
9. Click on the “New Playlist” button.
10. A pop-up will open. It allows you to add the file locally, through URL, or from the clipboard.
Related: Cast GSE IPTV using Chromecast?
Once you have installed the application on your Firestick and added the playlist, you can easily start watching the Live TV channels on your Amazon Fire TV Stick. The app allows you to search for TV shows, and channels. It also contains EPG source which is used to check the details of the channels available.
Thank you for reading this post.
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.