Are you looking for ways to stream your favorite content from an IPTV provider? If so, Mega IPTV is the best IPTV Player that you can try. It can handle the M3U Playlist and Xtream Codes API without any buffering issues. The player has built-in Parental Control Support.
You can install this IPTV player on all mainstream media streaming devices. The IPTV Player comes with an intuitive and user-friendly interface with EPG support for live TV.
It is important to note that this IPTV Player doesn’t offer any playlist or channels to stream. However, it includes Favorites Manager and also supports Dynamic Language Switching.
- Supported Playlist Formats: M3U URL and Xtream Codes
- EPG support: Yes
- External Players: No
- Compatible Devices: Android, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, Smart TV
- Chromecast Support: No
- AirPlay Support: No
Since Mega IPTV is a premium player, you need to activate it by purchasing for 5.79 EUR as a one-time payment.
Is Mega IPTV Legal?
Yes, Mega IPTV is legal to use.
IPTV Players are completely legal and safe to use as they don’t provide any IPTV content to stream. It works as a medium to play the source media, such as the content from IPTV providers. However, when IPTV players are used for IPTV streaming, there are higher possibilities for the user to watch unverified IPTV services and their offerings resulting in copyright infringement and other legal issues. However, relying on a VPN keeps you away from such legal issues. Therefore, we recommend using the best VPNs for streaming IPTV in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN, while using IPTV Player.
How to Install Mega IPTV on Different Devices
You can install Mega IPTV on the streaming devices mentioned in the list below.
- Android Devices
- Windows or Mac PC
- Android TV
Install Mega IPTV on Android Devices
The Mega IPTV app is not available in the Google Play Store, so you need to install its APK file from the available source.
1. On your Android Smartphone, enable unknown sources to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings → Apps → Chrome → Install unknown apps → Toggle the button on Allow from this sources.
2. Open a web browser and download the Mega IPTV APK file from a reliable website.
3. Run the downloaded file and tap on the Install button.
4. After installation, launch the app and enter the IPTV Playlist URL that you received from the IPTV provider.
5. Now, choose the TV content from the list and start streaming.
Install Mega IPTV on Firestick
This IPTV Player app doesn’t have native support for Firestick. To get the app that is not available on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. First of all, install Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Now, enable the unknown source setting for Downloader to sideload an APK file.
- Open Settings → Choose My Fire TV → Click on Developer Options → Choose Install Unknown Apps → Select Downloader → Enable the feature.
3. Return to the main screen and enter the Mega IPTV Player APK URL in the required box.
4. Click on Go and download the APK file.
5. Open the APK file and hit the Install button.
6. After installation, click the Open button to launch the app.
7. Add the M3U URL of your playlist on the home screen and stream the media content.
Install Mega IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Mega IPTV is natively not available on the Windows and Mac Stores. You need to install it with the help of Bluestacks Android Emulator.
1. Open a web browser on your PC and download the Mega IPTV APK from a legitimate website.
2. Visit the BlueStacks official website and install the emulator.
3. After installation, launch the emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
4. On the right pane, click the Install APK icon.
5. Locate the APK file and tap the Install button.
6. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
7. Add the playlist and start watching the content on your Windows or Mac PC.
Install Mega IPTV on Android TV
If you are an Android TV user, then you can use a USB drive and a PC to install the IPTV Player app.
1. On your Smart TV, head to Settings → Security & Restrictions → Device Preferences → Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Launch a web browser on your PC and download the Mega IPTV APK from a reliable website.
3. Copy the downloaded APK file to a USB drive and connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
4. Launch the File Manager on Android TV and run the file that you have copied.
5. Open the app on your Smart TV after installation and add the playlist to start streaming the content on your Smart TV.
How to Activate Mega IPTV
1. From any of your web browsers, go to the activation website (https://mega-iptv.app/activation) of Mega IPTV.
2. Enter your Mac address into the required field.
3. Hit the Check button to verify the address.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the setup process.
5. Once the process is over, your Mac Address gets activated, and the activation code or login credentials will be sent to your mail.
6. After the successful activation, refresh the webpage of Mega IPTV and navigate to the MY LIST section.
7. Enter the MAC ADDRESS, Playlist Name, and M3U URL of the IPTV, then click the Upload button.
8. Wait for a while and you will have access to stream the media content offered by your specific IPTV provider.
You can try the IPTV players mentioned here as alternatives to this IPTV player and access M3U playlists of different IPTV service providers.
The Set IPTV is a popular media player app. Using the app, you can access the IPTV channels in the M3U URL and Xtream Codes API. You can also upload the EPG file to get the schedule for the live TV channels. The IPTV player app doesn’t offer any external player support. You can install the app on Android-based devices.
With the IPTVX, you can stream IPTV content using M3U8, Xtream Codes API, and M3U file format. The IPTV app does not offer external player support. You can install the IPTV Player app from the App Store. The IPTV app is compatible with Android devices, PCs, streaming devices, and iOS devices.
SmartOne IPTV Player is a popular media player app. Using the app, you can access the IPTV channels in M3U and Xtream Codes API format. You can also upload the EPG file to get the schedule for the live TV channels. The IPTV player app doesn’t offer external player support. You can install the app on Android-based devices, and Windows & Mac devices.
Mega IPTV is the best media player for your device to stream all the content offered by any IPTV provider. This feature-rich IPTV player has a one-time activation charge of 5.79 EUR. It offers a user-friendly interface that helps you manage IPTV playlists.
The IPTV service has support for customer assistance on various streaming platforms like email support and online contact form support. If you want to watch any other restricted or adult content on Mega IPTV, you need to use the default PIN code (0000).