IPTV Blink Player is an IPTV player used to stream IPTV content from the providers. You can stream live TV channels, movies, series, TV shows, and PPV events on this player. This IPTV does not provide you with any content, which means you need to provide your own content. Currently, this IPTV only supports Xtream Codes API. It has an attractive user interface for easy streaming. You can stream this IPTV on devices like Android, Firestick, Smart TV, PC, and more.
Features of IPTV Blink Player
- The Blink Player has a built-in powerful IPTV media player to stream hassle-free.
- It supports External Media Player and Parental Control for safe streaming.
- The IPTV gives you information about the movie, TV show ratings, and other information to know more about the content.
- It provides multiple languages, embedded subtitles, and Dynamic language switching.
- The IPTV Player supports standard codecs and formats to stream IPTV Provider content.
- It has a separate menu called Favorites to store your favorite TV channels, movies, series, and TV shows.
How to Install IPTV Blink Player on Android Devices
1. Launch your Android device and go to the Play Store.
2. Enter IPTV Blink Player on the search bar.
3. Choose the app from the search results.
4. Click Install to install the IPTV on your Android device and open the IPTV app.
5. Enter the Username, Password, and Xtream Codes API of the IPTV provider and select Add User.
6. Choose the content to stream on your Android device.
How to Get IPTV Blink Player on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device. Click on the Find tab and select Search on the home screen.
2. Type Downloader using the on-screen keyboard and select the app from the list below.
3. Click Download to install the downloader app on Firestick.
4. Go back to the home screen and select the Settings icon at the top corner.
5. Choose My Fire TV in the Settings and click on Developer Options.
6. Click Install Unknown apps and choose the Downloader app.
7. Turn On the toggle so that you can install apps from unknown sources.
8. Open the Downloader app and provide the IPTV Blink Player URL on the URL box.
9. Select Go, and the app will be downloaded on your Firestick.
10 Once the download is over, click on Install to install the IPTV Player on the Firestick.
12. Launch the IPTV app and enter the Username, Password, and Xtream Codes API from any IPTV provider.
13. Clik on Add User and start streaming the IPTV on Firestick.
How to Download IPTV Blink Player Windows and Mac PC
1. Switch on your PC and select any browser to open.
2. Enter BlueStacks on the search bar and choose the BlueStacks Official Website from the results.
3. Click Download to download the Android Emulator file on your PC.
4. Double click on the downloaded file to open and select Install to install the BlueStacks.
5. Launch the BlueStacks emulator on the PC.
6. Sign in using your Google account and select Play Store on the home screen to launch.
7. Click on the search bar and enter IPTV Blink Player.
8. Choose the app from the suggestion and select Install to download the app on the PC.
10. Type your Username, Password, and Xtream Codes API of the IPTV provider and click on Add User.
11. Choose the content you want and enjoy streaming it on the Windows or Mac PC.
How to Install IPTV Blink Player Apk on Smart TV
1. Power on your PC and launch the Web browser.
2. Browse for IPTV BlinK Player apk using the search.
3. Download the IPTV apk file from a trusted website.
4. Connect a USB Drive on your PC and move the apk file to the drive.
5. Disconnect the USB from the PC and connect it to the USB port of your Smart TV.
6. On your Smart TV, go to Settings and select Device Preferences.
7. Click the Security & Restrictions and select Unknown sources to enable it.
8. Move the IPTV apk file to the TV and open the IPTV apk file.
9. Select Install and after installing the app, launch the IPTV app.
10. Enter your Xtream Codes API, Username, and Password of the IPTV.
11. Click on Add User and stream your favorite IPTV content on Smart TV.
IPTV Blink Player is a reliable media player that you can use to stream the IPTV content. You can install the app directly from the Play Store and provide the Xtream Codes API to stream the content. Although this IPTV is not available on iOS, it has been confirmed that it will be available in the future along with M3U support.
Frequently Asked Questions
The IPTV Player is legal to use, and you must be careful with the streaming content geo-restriction. So use VPN when streaming IPTV.
Yes, the IPTV Player apk is available for installation on Firestick, PC, Android TV, and Smart TV.