Streams For Us IPTV provides more than 8500 channels for its clients. They work on a subscription basis, and they have 4 plans currently included on their portal. The plans start from 7$ a month to 50$ annually. They are providing you with a 3 hours trial which might help you check the quality of channels. Streams for Us IPTV also allows you to download the application on Android and start watching the channels anywhere, anytime. By using the apk link, you can also install Streams for Us IPTV on Firestick as well.
How to install Streams for Us IPTV on Firestick
Step 1: Registration
Before installing, you have to register and buy a subscription.
1. Click here to register on Streams for Us IPTV.
2. Select the plan for which you want to subscribe.
3. The page will move to the configuration page. You can find the billing amount there. Click “Continue“.
4. Then, you will land on the “Review & Setup” page. You can review your purchase here. Click the “Checkout” button to proceed.
5. Now, enter your personal details, billing address and set up a password. Then choose a payment mode. Click on the “Terms of Service” checkbox and click “Complete Order“.
6. You will land on the payment page. Complete the payment and start using the service.
Related: How to install Xtream IPTV Player for Windows PC
Step 2: Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources on Firestick
The Streams for Us IPTV is not available on the official Amazon App Store, and hence, you have to install it as a third-party application. To install it as a third-party app, you have to turn on allow apps from unknown sources. Follow the steps below to turn it on:
1. Go to the settings tab on Amazon Fire TV Stick.
2. Move to the “My Fire TV” menu and click on it.
3. Click on the second option, “Developer Options“.
4. Now click on Apps from unknown sources.
5. Tap on Turn on.
Now your Firestick is ready to accept apps from third-party sources.
Related: GSE Smart IPTV for Firestick
Step 3: Install Streams for Us IPTV on Firestick
1. Open the Downloader app on your Firestick.
2. Enter the URL “http://s4us.loveyour.tv” and click Go.
3. The APK file will start downloading.
4. The file will automatically move to the installation page.
5. Scroll down and click Install.
6. Streams for Us IPTV will get installed on your Firestick.
7. Click open.
You can enter the username and password which was created earlier to log in to your account and start using it on Fire TV Stick.
Related: Best IPTV Player for Windows
These are the steps required to install Streams for Us IPTV on Firestick. After installing Stream for Us IPTV, log in with your credentials and start using it. The application contains more than 8000 live streaming channels and on-demand videos. Streams for Us provides support 24/7/365 to help their customers.