Aio IPTV offers Live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone service with minimum server downtime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the service offers stable servers.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres such as action, kids, fashion, sports, news, movies, and more.
The added advantage of this IPTV is that it lets you stream live sports events. The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures no video stuttering when streaming. This IPTV provider can be accessed via an external player like GSE Smart IPTV and TiviMate IPTV Player.
- No. of Channels: 40,000 TV channels
- On-demand Content: 11,000 titles of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Apple TV, MAG, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: No
- Free Trial: 24-hour free trial
- Payment Options: Paypal, Credit/Debit Card, Cryptocurrency, etc
Is Aio IPTV Legal?
No. Aio IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Aio IPTV?
Go to Aio IPTV‘s official website (https://aioiptv.com). Choose the subscription plan and click the Order button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal, Credit payment, or Crypto payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as Xtream Codes and M3U URL format.
The AIO IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table. The benefit of using this IPTV is it includes a free trial for 1-day.
|Subscription Plan||Standard Package||Premium Packages||Ultimate Package|
How to Login to AIO IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch any best IPTV Player for Windows to enter the AIO IPTV username and password to stream the desired content.
How to Stream AIO IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
Install AIO IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official AIO IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install an IPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the Pixel IPTV Player and choose the app from the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Pixel IPTV Player app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch AIO IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can stream this IPTV on Windows and Mac PCs via an IPTV Player app. Install Bluestacks from its official website on your PC and proceed.
1. Open BlueStacks on your Windows/Mac PC and log in using your Google Account username & password.
2. Launch Google Play Store > Click the Search bar > Find TiviMate IPTV Player.
3. Click Install to download and select Open to launch the TiviMate IPTV player app on your PC.
4. Select the M3U playlist or enter the M3U Playlist URL of the IPTV provider to sign in.
5. Load the AIO IPTV channel playlist to stream the IPTV on PC.
Install AIO IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for UniPlayer on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the UniPlayer app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of the IPTV Provider, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Watch AIO IPTV on Apple TV
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for Smarters Player Lite using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app → click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Get AIO IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream AIO IPTV via GSE Smart IPTV.
To Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
To Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the GSE Smart IPTV Player APK URL on the field and click GO.
3. Click Install, followed by the Open button to launch the GSE Smart IPTV Player.
4. Enter the Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and finish the login process.
5. Choose any channel content and start streaming the TV channels.
Install AIO IPTV on Android TV
To stream the IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the Televizo IPTV Player app and select it from the search result.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the Televiizo IPTV Player app to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the Televizo IPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the AIO IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Watch AIO IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream this IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U file and stream AIO IPTV on Kodi.
Stream AIO IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the AIO IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
The following are the best alternatives for AIO IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Xtremity IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV. It includes 10,000 TV channels and thousands of VOD. It offers a 1-day trial and costs $15 per month. Additionally, it supports streaming IPTV content on 6 devices. Currently, there is no external player support available.
Popular IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 8,000 TV channels and 12,000 VOD. It offers a 12-hour free trial and costs $8.99 per month. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Lilly Player and Casper IPTV Player.
First Class IPTV
First Class IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 16,000 TV channels and 1000+ VOD. It doesn’t offer any free trial and costs $13 per month. Additionally, it even supports external players such as IPTV Smart Purple Player and All IPTV Player.
The All In One IPTV comes under the category of budget-friendly IPTV provider with a cool channel collection. With an 11,000+ VOD, Movies and TV Shows you have a lot on your hand for streaming. Apart from this, they offer 40,000+ exclusive TV channels with adult channels as an option. If you have second thoughts, you can go with their free trial plan to experience the HD, FHD 4K channels on your streaming device. The service also helps users with their 24/7 customer support on WhatsApp, Email, and Telegram.