TVTap is an Android application that allows you to stream live TV channels and movies across the world. Live TV channels also include favourite movies, TV Shows, News, Kids channels, and much more. By using TVTap, you can enjoy non-stop entertainment on your Android devices. The channels are available from various countries, which include the USA, Portugal, India, France, Russia, Germany, Italy, and much more. The app contains more than 750 channels, and you can install TVTap on Amazon Fire TV stick, Android Smartphone, Android Tablet, and other Android-based devices as well. Let us discuss how to install TVTap on Firestick in this post.
How to Install TVTap on Firestick
The TVTap apk is not available on the official Amazon app store. Hence, you have to install it as a third-party app. To install any third-party app, you have to allow apps from unknown sources and install a third-party app downloader on your Fire TV Stick. Follow the below steps to install TVTap APK on Amazon Firestick:
Step 1: Enable apps from unknown sources
1. Turn on your Firestick and go to the “Settings” tab.
2. Under the settings menu, move to the “My Fire TV” option and click on it.
3. Now, you will find the “Developer Options” under My Fire TV. Click on the “Developer Options” button.
4. Under developer options, click on “Apps from unknown sources“.
5. Click on the “Turn On” to enable installation of apps from unknown sources.
Related: Sportz TV IPTV on Firestick
Step 2: Install the Downloader app on Firestick
1. Go to the “Search” tab on your Amazon Firestick.
2. Enter the search term as “Downloader” and click on the suggestions below.
3. The Downloader app along with other relevant apps appears. Click on the downloader app.
4. Now, click on the “Get” or the “Download” button to install the application on your Firestick.
5. After the installation, click on the “Open” button to launch the app.
Related: AOS TV on Firestick
Step 3: Install TVTap on Firestick
1. Open the “Downloader” app.
2. Enter the URL “https://bit.ly/2SKLv6u” and click on the “Go” button.
3. Click on the “Download” button to sideload the APK file on your Firestick.
4. The app will start downloading.
5. Once the app gets downloaded, it will move to the installation page.
6. Scroll down and click on the “Install” button.
7. The app will get installed on your device. Click on the “Open” button to launch the app on your device.
Related: HD Streamz on Firestick
The above are the steps required to download and install the TVTap app on your Firestick. By installing the TVTap app, you can enjoy watching Live TV, TV shows, and movies on your Amazon Fire TV Stick. TVTap is one of the best applications to watch 750+ TV channels from different parts of the world.
Thank you for reading this post. Visit iptvplayerguide.com for more IPTV-related tips & tricks.