Now TV Box is Roku powered device. In Now TV Box, you can install apps with ease. If you want to stream movies, TV shows, live videos, and on-demand videos for free, IPTV is the only way. IPTVs are the best alternatives for paid streaming services. Even though the Now TV Box has a bunch of built-in apps, there is not a single IPTV built-in app on Now TV Box. Unfortunately, you can’t install an IPTV app on Now TV Box manually. Instead, you can install Kodi on your Now TV Box. Follow the below steps to install Kodi on Now TV Box.
What is Kodi?
Kodi is a legal and legitimate app that can be installed on Now TV Box. Kodi works similar to IPTV services but you need to install the necessary addons. With add-ons, you can get to stream all the live and on-demand videos for free. There are plenty of add-ons available for Kodi and there are separate add-ons for movies, TV shows, sports, and news. You can install countless addons on Kodi. If you want the best addons for Kodi, check out our separate article on Best Kodi addons. Choose the best addon that suits your requirements.
Related: How to install IPTV on Toshiba Smart TV
How to install IPTV on Now TV Box?
1. Open the App Store on your Now TV Box
2. Go to the search bar. Type Kodi Media Player and search for it.
3. Click on the Kodi app on the searched results.
4. On the next screen, click the Install button to download the app on your Now TV Box.
5. After the installation, click Open to launch the app.
6. On opening the app, it will ask you to download the PRV IPTV Simple Client. Install the addon.
7. When the addon is installed, go to the Information menu and choose Configure.
8. Select the M3U Play List URL which is placed under the General menu.
9. Enter the URL that comes with your IPTV provider.
10. After entering the URL, click OK.
11. Wait for a while, you will get a notification stating that the Channels Loaded on the top right corner of the screen.
Now you can stream all your IPTV channels on your Now TV Box using Kodi.
Related: How to install IPTV on Sony TV
Use the above steps to install Kodi on your Now TV Box. With the Kodi addons, stream any of the video contents for free. If you have any doubts during the installation process, tell us in the comments section. If you know any other way to install IPTV on Now TV Box, mention that also in the comments section below.
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.