IPTV Bazar is one of the best IPTV service providers. The provider surprisingly features nearly 7500+ Live TV channels and a wide array of 1500 Video On Demand content. This IPTV service provider is compatible with various devices. You can stream the contents on various devices you want after purchasing the subscription. The IPTV also features 500+ premium channels in HD and SD quality. They have a stable server and comes with excellent customer support. Let us see more about IPTV Bazar in this write-up.
Features of IPTV Bazar
- They have IPTV servers localized in Germany, Russia, Netherlands.
- It streams all the contents in HD or 4K or 3K quality.
- The service offers excellent quality content and seamless streaming.
- The IPTV service provider offers 24*7 customer support.
- Moreover, the IPTV is compatible with various devices.
It offers three different plans based on the subscription period.
- €14.95/month for monthly plan.
- €26.95/3 months or €8.98/month if you go for a 3 months plan powered by anti-buffer 2.0.
- €37.95/3 months or €6.325/month if you go for a 3 months plan powered by anti-buffer 2.0.
- €39.95/year or €3.74/month if you purchase a yearly plan powered by anti-buffer 2.0.
- And the lifetime subscription pack costs €49.95.
How to Sign up for IPTV Bazar?
#1 From your smartphone and computer, go to https://www.iptvbazar.com/buy-iptv-server.html.
#2 Click on the IPTV packages menu.
#3 On the next screen, make a click on the Purchase button.
#4 Choose the mode of payment.
#5 Now, enter the payment details and proceed with the on-screen instructions to complete the payment.
Related: GT IPTV: Free IPTV for Android, Firestick, and PC
How to Watch IPTV Bazar on Android Devices
IPTV Bazar can be installed on an Android smartphone, tablet, and Android Smart TV with the steps given below.
1. Once you registered for the service provider, you will be getting the Android app link on Email.
2. Enable Unknown Sources on Android device: Settings > Security and Restrictions > Enable Unknown Sources.
3. Install the IPTV Bazar apk from the download link on the Email.
4. Now, click on Open to launch the IPTV app on your device.
5. Enter the login credentials like username and password.
6. You can now stream various VOD and live TV channels.
How to Watch IPTV Bazar on Amazon Firestick
1. Click on the Search icon on the Firestick home screen.
2. Type VLC for Firestick on the search field.
3. Select the VLC for Fire from the search results.
4. Select the Get or Download button on the app info screen.
5. Open the VLC app and click on the Browsing tab on the left pane.
6. On the Browsing section, click on the Stream tile.
7. Enter the M3U URL provided by the service provider on the Email.
8. Now, you will be able to stream the contents.
How to Watch IPTV Bazar on PC – Windows and Mac
1. Install the VLC Media Player app on your Windows or Mac PC.
2. Open the app and click on the Media option on the top menu bar.
3. Then, choose the Open Network Stream option.
4. On the Open Media pop-up window, click on the Network tab.
5. Now, enter the M3U URL and then click Play.
6. You can stream the videos you want to watch.
Related: IPTV Forest
You can stream the IPTV Bazar on your Android phone or tablet, Firestick, PC with the above-mentioned methods. The contents can be accessed only if you have subscribed to the IPTV Bazar before. Only then you will receive the login credentials to sign in. And also, make sure to use a VPN in order to access the contents bypassing Geo-restrictions and also to stay anonymous on the internet.