If you prefer replacing the cable connection, then there are lots of options available. A lot of IPTV services are available for free, and there are premium services as well. IPTV Forest or IPTVForest is one of the best IPTV service providers that aims to deliver hours of entertainment. It provides premium TV channels for streaming, and you can stream the content on 2 devices simultaneously. The IPTV has sports channels in HD streaming quality.
- No. of Channels: 6000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 1000+ Movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, iPhone, iPad, Firestick, MAG, Windows, Mac PC, Kodi, and Smart TV
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes, available for 24 hours
IPTVForest offers different subscription plans. With this, the users can stream full seasons of series, movies, kid’s shows, live events, and more. You can increase the number of connections when necessary.
- Monthly Plan: €10/month
- Half-Yearly Plan: €45 for 6 Months (€7.5/month)
- Yearly Plan: €75 for 12 Months (€6.25/month)
Is IPTV Forest Legal?
It is always uncertain to identify whether the given IPTV is legal or not. The users must be careful in streaming those content and aware of issues associated with it. VPN can help you bypass these issues with a proxy network and protect your data with encryption. You can go for Premium VPNs such as NordVPN and ExpressVPN to safeguard your IP address.
How to Sign Up for IPTV Forest
To use the salient features of IPTVForest, you shall need to create an account and subscribe to the service.
1. Open any browser of your choice on any device.
2. Go to the IPTV Forest Website [https://www.iptvforest.net/] on the address bar.
3. To begin the free trial, click on the Free Trial link and enter your email. Click Request.
4. Otherwise, click on the Subscribe now button or select the plan.
5. Provide the email address on the provided field and click Apply.
6. You need to provide your personal details and choose the payment mode.
7. After making the payment, you will receive login details in your email.
How to Stream IPTV Forest on Streaming Devices
This IPTV offers M3U URL support so that you can stream them on any streaming device.
Watch IPTV Forest on Android Devices
Android device users can watch IPTV with the help of GSE Smart IPTV since there is M3U URL support.
1. Download and install GSE Smart IPTV from the Play Store.
2. After the installation, launch the GSE Smart IPTV app on your device.
3. Navigate to Remote + Xtream-Codes API.
4. Tap on the + icon and provide a name for the IPTV.
5. Provide the username and M3U URL as you received to log in to your account.
6. Choose the content to stream on Android devices.
Stream IPTV Forest on Windows and Mac PC
IPTV Provider is compatible with the VLC player, and you can download the VLC Media Player to use the IPTV on Windows and Mac PC.
1. On your PC, launch the VLC media player.
2. Select the Media menu and choose Open Network Stream.
3. On the URL text box, paste the M3U link of the IPTV Provider and click Play.
4. Choose the TV channels and VOD titles on the IPTV to watch on the PC.
Get IPTV Forest on Firestick
With the help of Perfect Player, you can stream IPTV content on the Firestick device. Though the Perfect Player app is unavailable in Amazon App Store, you can sideload the app using Downloader.
1. Turn on the Firestick device and choose the Find tab.
2. Select the Search option and look for the Downloader app.
3. Click Download to download the Downloader app on the Fire TV device.
4. Go back to the home screen and choose the Settings icon.
5. Select My Fire TV and click Developer options.
6. Choose Install Unknown Apps and select the Downloader app.
7. Turn on the Downloader app to install the app and launch the Downloader app on Firestick.
8. Enter the Perfect Player Apk URL and click Go to download the Perfect Player Apk file.
9. Install and open the Perfect Player app on your Fire TV device.
10. Hover to click on the Settings icon and select the General tab.
11. Now, provide the M3U URL of the IPTV Provider and choose the content to stream on Firestick.
Watch IPTV Forest on Kodi Devices
If you have any Kodi compatible device, you shall stream the IPTV Forest titles using PVR Client. Ensure you have installed the latest version of the Kodi app on your device.
1. Launch the Kodi app and select TV in the left side menu.
2. Choose Enter Add-on browser and select Addons in the menu.
3. Choose My Add-ons and click on the PVR Clients.
4. Scroll to the bottom and choose PVR IPTV Simple Client.
5. Click on the Configure button.
6. Select General and provide the M3U URL as received. Click OK.
7. When you get back to the previous screen, select Enable.
8. If prompted to restart Kodi, get back to Kodi’s home and press the Power button.
9. Now, open the Kodi app and select the TV option to open the channel list.
10. Allow Kodi to download the updated channel list and stream them on the Streaming devices.
Get IPTV Forest on MAG Devices
The MAG devices can stream IPTV Service Provider content through the M3U URL. You can watch your favorite TV channels on your TV through this device.
1. Connect the MAG device to the TV and power on the MAG device.
2. Choose Settings on the home screen.
3. Select System Settings and click Servers in the menu.
4. Choose Portals in the menu and enter the IPTV name.
5. Provide the M3U URL of IPTV Forest and select the Save option.
6. Restart the MAG device and stream the TV channels on the MAG device.
Watch IPTV Forest on Smart TV
Users can stream IPTV Forest content on the Smart TV using any available IPTV Player, such as Smart IPTV.
1. Turn on the Smart TV and go to the home screen.
2. Select the Apps tab and choose the Google Play Store.
3. Search for the Smart IPTV app in the Play Store and select the app from the list.
4. Download the Smart IPTV app on your smart TV from the respective app store.
5. Launch the Smart IPTV app on your smart TV and note down the MAC address as shown on the screen.
6. Now, visit the Smart IPTV Website [www.siptv.eu/mylist] from any browser on PC or Smartphone.
7. Type the MAC address to activate your smart TV.
8. Further, enter the m3u playlist on the provided field and click Upload.
9. With this, you shall reboot the TV and select the content for streaming.
The other alternative to IPTV Forest are:
- Dexter IPTV: Watch US Sports Channels for $20
- Viking IPTV: Access 13000 TV Channels to watch NFL, NBA, NHL
- Canal IPTV: Watch Europe Premium TV Channels
IPTV Forest is one among a few IPTVs to work on the latest media players and streaming devices. This IPTV is an affordable way to watch TV channels from multiple devices anywhere. It also has customer support to respond to user queries. Got any questions or suggestions? Please share it with us as a comment.