If you prefer replacing the cable connection, then there are lots of options available. However, IPTV or streaming TV over the internet seems to be the most affordable option. A lot of IPTV services are available for free, and there are premium services as well. IPTV Forest or IPTVForest is one such subscription-based IPTV service provider that aims to deliver hours of entertainment. It holds an impressive feature set, and you shall get into this section for the installation guidelines.
Features of IPTV Forest
Upon getting IPTV Forest, you will get access to the below features.
- It gives you a wide range of premium channels.
- The IPTV includes 6000+ premium live channels.
- It lets you stream VOD titles that are updated every day.
- With 250 HD sports channels, you will not miss any match.
- It has included the EPG source and guide support.
- Users can watch the content at the same time on two devices.
- It provides 24 hours free trial with full dashboard access.
IPTV Forest Pricing & Plans
IPTVForest offers different subscription plans. With this, the users can stream full seasons of series, movies, kid’s shows, live events, and more. You can increase up to two connections when necessary.
- Monthly Plan: €10/month
- Half-Yearly Plan: €45 for 6 Months (€7.5/month)
- Yearly Plan: €75 for 12 Months (€6.25/month)
Related: Canal IPTV: Review, Pricing, and Setup Guide
How to Sign Up for IPTV Forest
To use the salient features of IPTVForest, you shall need to create an account and subscribe to the service.
1. Open a browser of your choice on any device at first.
2. Visit https://www.iptvforest.net/ on the address bar.
3. To begin the free trial, click on the Free Trial link and enter the email. Press Request.
4. Otherwise, click on the Subscribe now button or select the plan.
5. Provide the email address on the provided field and press Apply.
6. You need to provide the personal details and choose the payment mode.
7. After making the payment, you will receive login details on your email.
How to Watch IPTV Forest on Android Devices
Those Android phones or tablets and Android box users can watch IPTVForest with the help of GSE Smart IPTV.
Pre-Requisite: Download and install GSE Smart IPTV from Google Play Store.
1. After the installation, launch the GSE Smart IPTV app on your device.
2. Navigate to Remote + Xtream-Codes API.
3. Tap on the + icon and provide a name for the IPTV.
4. On the http:// field, type as http://mypanel.tv:8080.
5. Provide the username and m3u URL as you received to log in to your account.
Note: The same procedure can be followed on iPhones or iPads with GSE Smart IPTV.
How to Stream IPTV Forest on PC – Windows and Mac
IPTVForest is compatible with the VLC player, and you can follow the steps given below to use the IPTV on Windows PC, Mac PC, Linux PC, etc.
1. On your PC, launch the VLC media player.
2. Select the File menu and choose Open Network.
3. On the URL text box, paste the m3u link of IPTVForest and click Open.
4. Allow the channels and VOD titles to load on the IPTV.
How to Get IPTV Forest on Firestick
With the help of Perfect Player, anyone can watch IPTVForest on Firestick.
Pre-Requisite: Download Perfect Player from the Amazon App Store.
1. Open the Perfect Player app on your Fire TV device.
2. Hover to click on the Settings icon and select the General tab.
3. Now, provide the M3U URL and EPG URL by replacing x with username and password.
4. Get back to the Perfect Player home, and you will find IPTV Forest channels.
Note: Since Perfect Player works on Android phones and TV boxes, you shall follow the same steps to access IPTVForest.
How to Watch IPTV Forest on Kodi Devices
If you have any Kodi compatible device, you shall stream the IPTV Forest titles using PVR Client. Ensure you have installed the latest version of the Kodi app on your device.
1. Launch the Kodi app and select Addons.
2. Choose My Add-ons and click on the PVR Clients.
3. Scroll to the bottom and choose PVR IPTV Simple Client.
4. Click on the Configure button.
5. Select General and provide the m3u URL as received. Press OK.
6. When you get back to the previous screen, select Enable.
7. If prompted to restart Kodi, get back to Kodi’s home and press the Power button.
8. Now, open the Kodi app and select the TV option to open the channel list.
9. Allow Kodi to download the updated channel list and EPG channels.
How to Get IPTV Forest on MAG Devices
Those with MAG devices can stream IPTVForest with no limitations.
1. Start by turning off the box from the power and turn it back.
2. When it shows loading, you should press the Set/Setup button on the remote.
3. Press the Set/Setup button again to go to Servers.
4. To change the portal URL, press the KB button and type the URL given by IPTVForest.
5. Now, press the KB button and press OK to get back to the previous screen.
6. Navigate to the reload portal and press OK if prompts.
How to Watch IPTV Forest on Smart TV
With the Smart IPTV app, any smart TV user can install IPTV Forest content on the go.
Pre-Requisite: Download the Smart IPTV app on your smart TV from the respective app store.
1. Launch the Smart IPTV app on your smart TV.
2. Note down the MAC address as shown on the screen.
3. Now, visit www.siptv.eu/mylist from PC browser.
4. Type the MAC address to activate your smart TV.
5. Further, enter the m3u playlist on the provided field. Click Upload.
6. With this, you shall reboot the TV and wait for the service to load.
Related: How to install Smart IPTV on Toshiba Smart TV
IPTV Forest is one among a few IPTVs to work on the latest media players and streaming devices. It works faster and is easier to use. IPTVForest is the affordable way to watch IPTV from multiple devices from anywhere. Got any questions or suggestions? Please share it with us as a comment.