IPTV Premium is a free IPTV provider that offers hundreds of live channels and thousands of videos on-demand. Since the service comes with its dedicated app, you can directly download it on compatible devices.
This standalone service comes with a stable server uptime. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime issues. In addition, it is one of the providers that includes a simple and neat interface to ensure smooth navigation.
With this provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand content from all over the world. The media library consists of different kinds of genres such as action, kids, movies, and news. All these media content are available to stream at SD and HD video resolution.
- No. of Channels: Hundreds of TV channels
- On-demand Content: Plenty of movies and TV series
- Simultaneous Streaming: Not Supported
- EPG Support: No
- Free Trial: NA
- Payment Options: NA
Is IPTV Premium Legal?
No. IPTV Premium is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for IPTV Premium?
Since it is a free service, you can easily access its media library after installing the IPTV Premium app on your streaming device. You can download this IPTV app from any third-party app market on the internet.
IPTV Premium is a free provider. So, there are no subscription plans available. In addition, the users don’t need to register or sign in to the app to access the content.
Supported Devices for IPTV Premium
Install IPTV Premium on Android Devices
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android Smartphone to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings → Apps → Chrome → Install unknown apps → Toggle the button on Allow from this sources.
2. From a web browser, download the latest version of the IPTV Premium APK file.
3. Install the APK file of the IPTV service and select Open.
4. Login and play the IPTV content of your choice on your Android device.
Watch IPTV Premium on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows or Mac PCs. You can install any of the Android APK files on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Get the emulator from its official website.
1. Download the IPTV Premium APK from the official website.
2. Open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. Sign in with your Google Account details.
4. Click the Install APK button on the BlueStacks app.
5. Select the APK file and install it on the emulator.
6. Open the IPTV app and log in with your credentials to stream the IPTV channels.
Get IPTV Premium on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream the IPTV Premium app.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the IPTV Premium APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
4. Now, enter the sign-in details using the Xtream Codes offered by this provider to finish the sign-in process.
5. Finally, select any content and start streaming.
Install IPTV Premium on Android TV
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC and download the latest version of the IPTV Premium APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
The following are the best alternatives for this streaming platform that you can give a try on.
|Provider||Media Library Included||Compatible Devices||Free Trial||Price||Website Link|
|Galaxy IPTV||5,000+ channels|
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV||Yes|
|ThopTV||4,000+ channels 1,000+ VOD||Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.||NA||Free||–|
|Lotus IPTV||100+ channels and VOD titles||Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.||NA||Free||–|
To stream your live TV channels and VOD content using a free IPTV provider, then you can try out the IPTV Premium. It is categorized into a variety of movies and series with a lot of advanced features. So, you will get a complete streaming experience with this provider. However, there is no official website or any other platform for this IPTV service. So, you should be aware of downloading the IPTV apk file from a trusted source.
Rating: Based on our user experience, we’ve rated 3.75 out of 10 for IPTV Premium.