JC Media IPTV is both an IPTV Service Provider and IPTV Media Player. It is a free streaming app that lets you stream live tv channels, and more with only an internet connection. You can stream the IPTV on several devices like Android, PC, and Firestick.
How to Sign Up for JC Media IPTV
(1) From any device, go to your browser.
(2) Enter JC IPTV on the search bar and choose JC Media IPTV’s official website from the search results.
(3) Click on Sign Up on the top right side of the screen.
(4) Enter details like Name, Email Address, and more on the Personal Information section.
(5) On the Billing Address section, fill in the details like Street Address, Postcode, and more.
(6) Create a new password for your account in the Account Security section.
(7) Click on Sign Up to create an IPTV account for you.
How to Install JC Media IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Turn on your Android device and go to Settings.
(2) Select Security in the Settings. Enable Unknown Sources so that your device allows the installation of apps from unknown sources.
(3) Open the web browser and search for JC IPTV Apk download.
(4) Choose a reliable website and select Download to download the apk file.
(5) Install the IPTV apk on your android device and launch the app.
(6) Sign in with your account details and stream all the content available on this IPTV on your Android Device.
How to Install JC Media IPTV on Firestick
(1) Launch your Firestick device. Navigate to the Find tab and select Search.
(2) Enter Downloader on the search bar and choose the Downloader app in the suggestions.
(3) Click Download to download and install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
(4) Press the Home button on your Firestick remote and select Settings on the home screen.
(5) Select My Fire TV and choose Developer Options.
(6) Click on Install unknown apps and select Downloader to turn it ON.
(7) This will allow you to install apps from sources other than your App Store.
(8) Launch your Downloader app and select Accept in the prompt.
(9) Enter the URL for JC IPTV Apk and select Go.
(10) The app will be downloaded and installed on your Firestick device.
(11) Open the app and sign in with your IPTV account.
(12) Enjoy streaming all the content on your Firestick.
Related: Atlas Media IPTV: Review, Setup, and Installation Guide
How to Install JC Media IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
(1) Launch your PC and select the browser to open.
(2) Enter JC Media IPTV Apk download on the search bar.
(3) From the search results choose a reliable website.
(4) Select Download to download the app on your Android device.
(5) Click on the Search bar and enter BlueStacks.
(6) Choose BlueStacks Official Website from the search results.
(7) Download the latest version of BlueStacks on your PC.
(8) Once the installation is done, launch the BlueStacks app.
(9) Sign in using your Google Account and select the Install apk icon.
(10) On the pop-up menu, select JC IPTV apk file and click on OK.
(11) Wait for the app to finish the installation process, and the IPTV app will be available on your BlueStacks home screen.
(12) Launch the IPTV app and enter your IPTV account details to sign in.
(13) You can now stream all the contents available on the IPTV on your PC.
JC Media IPTV is a free IPTV service provider. You can stream live tv channels with categories like news, entertainment, sports, and more. You don’t even need to sign in to stream the content but if you want to keep track of what you have watched then you need to sign up. If you like this article then please leave your thoughts in the comments section.