Atlas Media IPTV is an IPTV Service Provider with 1,000+ live tv channels and the basic plan starts at $18.00 per month. The live channels are available in various categories like sports, entertainment, news, cartoons, and more. The basic plan also comes with various VOD options and it has only one connection. Now, let us see how to install the IPTV on various devices.
How to Create Atlas Media IPTV Account
(1) From any device, select your browser to open.
(2) Enter Atlas Media IPTV on the search bar.
(3) From the search results, choose the IPTV Official Website.
(4) Click on Register on the top right side of the screen.
(5) On the Create an Account page, enter details like Name, Email Address on the Personal Information section.
(6) Provide your Street Address, City on the Billing Address section.
(7) On the Account Security section, create a password and click on Register to create an IPTV account.
How to Subscribe for Atlas Media IPTV
(1) Go to the Atlas Media IPTV Official Website and select Login.
(2) Enter your IPTV account details to log in successfully.
(3) Scroll down to the subscription section, choose the Plan you want, and select the Plus icon.
(4) Select the Add to Cart button. On the Add to Cart page, click on the Proceed to checkout button.
(5) On the new page, select Paypal and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment process.
How to Install Atlas Media IPTV on Firestick
(1) Launch your Firestick and make sure to connect it to the internet.
(2) On the home screen, navigate to the Find tab and click on Search.
(3) Search for the Downloader app and choose the Downloader app.
(4) Select Download to install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
(5) Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to go back to the home screen.
(6) Select Settings and click on My Fire TV.
(7) Choose Developer options and select Install unknown apps.
(8) Click on Downloader to turn it ON. This will allow the installation of apps from unknown sources.
(9) Open the Downloader app and enter the URL for the Atlas Media IPTV Apk in the URL Box.
(10) Select Go and download the IPTV app.
(11) Once the installation of the app is done, launch the IPTV app.
(12) Sign in with your Service ID details.
(13) Now, you will be able to stream all of the content available on the IPTV on your Firestick device.
Related: Matrix IPTV Stream 8000+ live TV channels
How to Install Atlas Media IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
(1) Start your PC and open the web browser.
(2) Search for Atlas Media IPTV APK in the web browser.
(3) Click Download to download the IPTV apk file from the reliable website on your PC.
(4) Visit the BlueStacks Official Website in the web browser.
(5) Download and Install the latest version of the BlueStacks application on your PC.
(6) Open the BlueStacks application and sign in using your Google Account.
(7) Select the Install apk icon on the right sidebar of the home screen.
(8) Choose the Atlas Media IPTV Apk and select OK on the pop-up menu to install the app on your BlueStacks application.
(9) Open the IPTV app on the home screen and enter the Service ID to sign in.
(10) Now, you can enjoy streaming the contents available on the IPTV on your PC.
How to Install Atlas Media IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Turn on the Android device and check the internet connection.
(2) Go to Settings and choose the Security option.
(3) Enable Unknown sources so that you can install apps from sources other than your Play Store.
(4) Return to the home screen and tap on your browser to open.
(5) Enter Atlas Media IPTV Apk on the search bar and choose a reliable website from the search results.
(6) Click on Download to download the app and open the IPTV app,
(7) Sign in using the Service ID and stream the content in the IPTV app.
This IPTV comes with a 24-hour trial for only about $1.50. If you have any queries, you can contact customer support through their online chat and Email. It does not use M3U URL, but it uses Service ID to sign in.