Lazy IPTV Player is a famous IPTV Player among Android and iOS users. This application allows you to watch TV channels and shows using the internet. The app doesn’t contain any playlist or content in it. If you are the user, then you have to add the playlist either by creating it or by downloading it online. You can add m3u or xspf format playlist in the lazy IPTV app to watch your favourite shows. Let us discuss the features of Lazy IPTV along with the review and setup procedure in this post.
Features of Lazy IPTV Player
Here are the general features of Lazy IPTV Player.
- You can either add the m3u playlist from the local storage or directly from the internet.
- The Lazy IPTV player also streams HTTP and UDP streams.
- You can add the Youtube and VK-video links as well for streaming.
- The app contains a built-in audio player that allows you to listen to internet radio playback.
- There is a history tab that displays the channels you have watched.
- Parental control is available.
- It allows you to export playlists and favorites into many file formats.
- The application auto-updates the added playlists.
- You can customize the playlist view.
- Different color themes are available.
Related: Best IPTV Player for Mac
How to install and set up the Lazy IPTV Player on Android
Follow the steps below to install Lazy IPTV on Android:
Step 1: Open Google Play Store.
Step 2: Search “Lazy IPTV“.
Step 3: Click on the Lazy IPTV icon and click “Install“.
Step 4: The app will get downloaded and installed on your phone.
Step 5: Open the Lazy IPTV app.
Step 6: Click the “New Playlist” button.
Step 7: Choose the playlist. You can either choose it from the local storage or from the internet.
How to install and set up Lazy IPTV on iPhone/iPad
Follow the steps below to install Lazy IPTV on iPhone and iPad:
- Open App Store.
- Search “Lazy IPTV”.
- Click on the Lazy IPTV app and then click “Install”.
- The app will get installed on your iPhone/iPad.
How to install and set up Lazy IPTV Player on Windows PC
Lazy IPTV Player is not available for Windows. But you can still install it on your PC.
- Install Bluestacks on PC.
- Open Bluestacks and click on Google Play Store on PC.
- Search for “Lazy IPTV” and install it through Bluestacks.
- Now you can use Lazy IPTV on your Windows PC.
Read the full article here: Lazy IPTV for Windows
Here is the list of Lazy IPTV supporting devices:
- Android Phones/TV/Box – Officially available
- iPhone/iPad – Officially available
- Windows – Through Bluestacks
- Amazon Fire Stick – Through Downloader app
Lazy IPTV Review
Lazy IPTV interface is very simple to use. The app has plenty of features that are not available in other IPTV Players. More than 1 million people have downloaded the application through the Google Play Store, and the average rating is 4.4 out of 5 stars. This makes the application one of the best IPTV Players for Android and iPhone users.
Related: Lazy IPTV on Firestick
If you are looking for a simple IPTV player, then probably, you can go ahead and download the Lazy IPTV player on your device. By installing Lazy IPTV Player, you can add your favourite playlist and start watching all your favourite shows either on your mobile or PC. The app doesn’t contain any playlist, and hence, you have to add the channels which you want to see through Lazy IPTV.
Thank you, folks!
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.