With IPTV, you can stream various movies, TV Shows, and live TV on your desired devices. Only a few IPTV services are available with a set-top box. There are lots of advantages to streaming IPTV with a set-top box. You can connect it with any TV model with the HDMI port. One such set-top box is the Noor IPTV. The IPTV offers 380+ live TV channels and most of which the channels are Arabic. You can purchase the IPTV box and stream desired channels.
IPTV Set-top Box Details
- Dimensions: 20.32*10.16*15.24 cm
- Weight: 680.39 grams
- Manufacturer: Noor HDTV
- ASIN: B00E7DP2D6
- Item Model Number: IPN201
How to Purchase Noor IPTV
1. Go to the Noor IPTV official site.
2. Under the Product section, select the set-top box you want to purchase.
3. Add it to the cart by clicking the Buy Now button.
4. Now, go to the cart and proceed with the purchase.
5. Choose your payment. Once the payment is done, you can receive the box within 3 to 7 business days.
The IPTV set-top box is also available on Alibaba and Amazon.
How to Sign Up for Noor IPTV
1. Go to the IPTV official website.
2. Then, click on the Login button.
3. Now, choose the Create New Account option.
4. On the following screen, provide all the mandatory details.
5. Now, you can go ahead and subscribe to any of the available plans.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the payment.
How to Setup Noor IPTV on Smart TV
1. Use the HDMI cable to connect the set-top box with your TV via the HDMI port.
2. Then, turn on your TV and set-top box.
3. Now, on your TV, select the Input mode as HDMI Port.
4. You will get the Noor IPTV home screen.
5. Navigate to the channel or video you want to stream.
Related: Great IPTV Review: Price, Features, & Set-top Box Installation.
Noor IPTV set-top box is one of the easiest IPTV boxes to stream live TV channels and on-demand content. As there is no application available on the IPTV, set-top is the only way to get Noor IPTV. Stream your favorite Arabian live TV channels with the set-top box. If you have any issues with the IPTV set-top box, let us know in the comments below.