Since technologies as a whole are advancing with each passing day, it is natural that IPTV also advances. As you may know, IPTV or Internet Protocol Based Television uses the internet as a signal which allows you to stream Live TV and TV programs without the need for any cable networks. Now, some IPTV’s comes with a Set-top-box that acts as a receiver for that particular IPTV. The drawback is that you cannot carry the set-top box everywhere you go, so you have to use it only from your home. But still, IPTV is far more affordable when compared to other networks. Now, let’s see about Redline IPTV that uses a set-top box as its receiver rather than the usual methods. It has over 300+ channels and a lot more local channels. Here is the procedure to set up Redline IPTV.
How to Subscribe for Redline IPTV
(1) Launch a web browser on your PC or smartphone.
(2) Enter Redline IPTV on the search and choose the Redline IPTV official website (redlineiptv.com) from the search results.
(3) Click on Buy Redline IPTV Code and select START SHOPPING on the new page.
(4) Under Products, select the product and click on Next Step.
(5) Under Your Information, fill in the details like Name, Email, Phone Number, and select Checkout.
(6) Under Payment Types, select the type of payment method by which you want to pay.
(7) Enter your payment credentials and finish the subscription process.
Related: VTV IPTV – Review, Installation Guide, and IPTV Box
Specifications of Redline IPTV Set-Top Box
|16 GB eMMC 5.0
|2 GB DDR4
|HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision
|Hardware 3D Graphics Acceleration
|1 pcs high-speed USB 2.0,1 PCS high speed USB 3.0
|TF Card (up to 32 GB)
|English/ French/German/Spanish/Italian/ and more
|802.11 b/g/n Dual Band
2.4/5GHZ Internal Wi-Fi
|HDMI 2.0 4K
2K Video Output
How to Setup Redline Set-Top Box on Smart TV
(1) Get your Redline Set-top-box out of the package.
(2) By using the HDMI cable, connect your Redline Set-top box to the TV.
(3) Connect one end of the adapter into a power source and the other end to your Redline Set-Top Box.
(4) Connect the Audio and Video Input Cables to your Redline Set-Top-Box and your TV, respectively.
(5) Now, power on your TV and Redline IPTV Step-top box.
(6) Enter the activation code that you received as part of your subscription to log in to the Redline IPTV.
(7) Now, you can stream Redline IPTV channels on your Smart TV or Monitor.
Related: Boss IPTV: Features, Pricing, and Set-Top Box Installation
Once you subscribe to redline IPTV, you will get a code to your email that can be used as an activation code. The code will only be valid for a year, and you need to subscribe to redline again after a year. You can watch English, European, Arabic, Indian, Persian, Somali, and Turkish Channels. If you like this article, then please leave your thoughts in the comments section.