IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) services are gradually gaining popularity as they are the source of unlimited entertainment. Also, they are available at an affordable price when compared to the most famous streaming services. If you prefer streaming Indian channels, it’s time to get the Boss IPTV setup box. It is an Indian IPTV channel providing boxes in the USA and Canada. It has been one of the top-selling and best IPTV set-top boxes to deliver the best of content or service. Boss TV IPTV is worth the choice if you prefer replacing your digital or cable TV subscription. For more details about this IPTV, you shall check out space below.
Features of Boss IPTV
The key features you will get with the Boss set-top box are discussed as points in the below section.
- You can stream 600+ Indian TV channels in high quality.
- There are 140+ HD and SD channels available in different languages.
- There are about 25 regional channels and 100000+ movies.
- Watch news, movies, web series, and more.
- It features the largest movie library in the world.
- Experience the smooth playback without any delay or freeze.
- You can pause or rewind the live TV for up to 7 days.
- Access the largest Bollywood library in the world.
- It offers 24/7 technical and customer support.
Boss IPTV Pricing
Boss set-top box offers multiple plans at different prices. You can select the one based on your streaming requirement.
- 1 Year Subscription – $230
- 2 Years Subscription – $250
- 3 Years Subscription – $270
- 5 Years Subscription – $300
- 6 Years Subscription – $350
How to Buy Boss IPTV
1. Launch a browser on your PC and visit https://www.bossentertainment.xyz/.
2. Hover to click on the Buy Now button.
3. Select a plan under the Select Plan drop-down and choose the Quantity.
4. Checkin the terms and conditions check box and click on the I Agree Buy Now button.
5. Now, enter the details Boss set-top box asks you for in the respective fields, and press Check Out.
6. If you make the payment, you shall start using the Boss set-top box on your Android Smart TV or any monitor.
Boss IPTV Set-Top Box
Boss TV IPTV is a set-top box, and you will find all the related information in the section below.
Specs of Boss IPTV Set-Top Box
- RAM: 512 MB or 1 GB or 2 GB
- Flash Memory: 512 MB NAND or 8 GB eMMC
- OS: Linux or Android
- CPU: ARM Cortex-A53 Quad Core CPU 1200 MHz
- Streaming Quality: Upto 4K
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB
What’s Inside the Box
If you purchase the Boss set-top box, you will get the following items upon unboxing it.
- Boss HD IPTV set top box
- Power Adapter
- HDMI or RCA Cable
- WiFi USB
- STB Remote
With Boss IPTV, you will get the following things.
- Wi-Fi compatibility.
- Extendable 1-year hardware warranty.
- 5-year IPTV subscription warranty (extendable).
- You can use PVR to record your favorite TV programs and watch them later.
How to Setup Boss IPTV Box
The steps given below are all you need to connect Boss IPTV to your TV.
1. Firstly, you should connect the Boss set-top box to your TV with the help of the HDMI cable.
2. Connect the power adapter into the IPTV box and the power cord into the power outlet.
3. Insert the batteries into the STB remote provided and turn on the IPTV box.
4. Navigate to the desired channel on the Boss set-top box to stream them at your convenience.
Related: Great IPTV Review: Price, Features, & Set-top Box Installation
That was all about the Boss set-top box. The IPTV is available in different models, and all of them are good enough to play high-quality videos. If you are concerned about geo-restrictions or legal issues, you shall get a VPN connection.
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.