Right On IPTV is a subscription-based streaming service that is packed with tons of TV channels and movies. It includes content in different languages such as German, English, French, Spanish, and more. This IPTV comprises more than 800 TV channels in high quality. The content in this IPTV is categorized into different sections like Kids, documentaries, movies, music, Gen Entertainment, News, Religious, Sports etc. You need an external IPTV player to stream the content of Right On IPTV. There are tons of free and paid IPTV players available in the market. Make sure to select a user-friendly IPTV player. As IPTV services are illegal, use a VPN with Right On IPTV to hide your IP address and online activity.
It includes two subscription plans. All the subscription plans in RightOn IPTV allow you to stream the content on 5 devices at the same time.
- Free trial – 3 Days
- 1 Month Access – $24
- 3 Months Access – $59
How to Get a Subscription for Right On IPTV
1. Open a browser on your smartphone or PC.
2. Type RightOn IPTV on the search bar and search for the official website on the search results.
3. Click the Subscription tab displayed at the menu bar.
4. Choose a subscription plan and click the Buy Now button.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment process.
6. After getting the subscription, Right On IPTV will automatically send the login credentials to your registered E-mail ID.
Related: Tenet Streams IPTV
How to Stream Right On IPTV using Web Browser
1. Open the browser on your desired device.
2. Enter http://app.rightoniptv.com/ on the search bar.
3. Select your Language.
4. Enter the Username and Password of Right On IPTV.
5. Click Sign in to stream Right On IPTV content.
How to Get Right On IPTV on Android Devices
To stream Right On IPTV on your android device, you need to install the Lenox media player on your device.
1. On your android device, launch a browser and type Lenox Media Player apk.
2. Choose your desired apk website and click it.
3. Tap the Download button to get the Lenox Media Player apk file.
4. Once downloaded, go to Settings and click Security.
5. Scroll down and enable Unknown Sources by selecting the toggle switch.
6. Open the File Manager and locate the Lenox Media Player apk file.
7. Tap the apk file and click the Install button on the installation page.
8. Wait for the app to install on your android device.
9. After installation, open it and fill in the login credentials of Right On IPTV.
10. Finally, Click Login to access the Right On IPTV videos.
How to Watch Right On IPTV on Firestick & Fire TV
1. Turn On your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV and navigate to the Find menu.
2. Select Search and type Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Look for the Downloader app in the search results and click it.
4. Tap the Download icon to install the Downloader app on Firestick.
5. Once installed, click Open to launch the app.
6. Tap Allow and give access to all the necessary permissions.
7. Then, press the Home button on your Firestick remote and navigate to the Home screen.
8. Locate and select the Gear Shaped icon (Settings icon).
9. Scroll down and tap the My Fire TV tile.
10. Hit the Developer Options and further click Install Unknown Apps.
11. Locate the Downloader app and click the toggle switch placed right to it.
12. Now, open the Downloader app and enter the https://lenoxmp.com/app.apk on the URL box.
13. Select Go. The app will start downloading.
14. Further, Click Install.
15. Select Open to launch the app.
16. Enter the Login credentials provided by Right-On IPTV.
17. Click Login and stream your favorite movies and TV shows on a larger screen.
Related: Hyper IPTV
The above-mentioned are the required steps to access the RightOn IPTV on your android and Amazon Fire TV. The user can watch Right On IPTV on any device with browser support. It offers a 3-day free trial to the new users. So, make use of the free trial before getting a subscription.