Tenet Streams IPTV is a service provider that requires a subscription to stream its content. It has 13,000+ live TV channels that have categories covering topics like news, politics, sports, entertainment, and more. The IPTV has a huge collection of movies and series for on-demand streaming. You can enjoy watching some of the most famous movies and TV shows on its VOD section.
Tenet Streams Subscription
Tenet Streams offers five different subscription plans with differences in the number of connections. It gives you a 24 hour trial for just $1.00.
|Subscription Plan||Cost per month||No. of Connections|
How to Sign Up for Tenet Streams IPTV
(1) From any device, select your browser.
(2) Enter Tenet Streams IPTV on the search bar and choose Tenet Streams IPTV Official Website.
(3) Scroll down to the Subscriptions section, choose the Plan you want, and select Buy Now.
(4) On the Configure page, fill in the required details and select Continue.
(5) On the Review and Checkout page, select Checkout.
(6) On the Checkout page, enter your Name, Email Address, and Phone Number in the Personal Information section.
(7) On the Billing Address section, fill in the details like Street Address, City, Postcode, and more.
(8) On the Account Security section, enter the Password that you want.
(9) On the Payment details section, enter the payment details and select Complete Order.
(10) You have now subscribed for the IPTV.
How to Stream Tenet Streams IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
(1) Turn on your PC and click on the browser.
(2) Enter BlueStacks on the browser and choose BlueStacks Official Website.
(3) Download the latest version of the BlueStacks application based on the configuration of your PC.
(4) Install the BlueStacks application on your device and open the app once it is installed.
(5) Sign in using your Google Account and select Google Play Store on the home screen.
(6) Select the Search panel and enter XCIPTV Player. From the search results, choose XCIPTV Player.
(7) Click on Install to install the XCIPTV Player on your BlueStacks.
(8) Once the installation is done, launch the XCIPTV Player app.
(9) Enter the M3U URL that you received after subscribing to the IPTV.
(10) Now, you can stream all the content available on the IPTV on your PC.
Related: Penguin IPTV: Review, Setup, and Installation Guide
How to Stream Tenet Streams IPTV on Firestick
(1) Open your Firestick device. Select Search under the Find tab on the home screen.
(2) Enter Downloader and choose Downloader app from the search results.
(3) Select Download to download and install the app on your Firestick.
(4) Go back to the home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
(5) Select Settings and choose My Fire TV.
(6) Choose Developer Options and select Install unknown apps.
(7) Enable the Downloader app so that you can install apps from unknown sources.
(8) Launch the Downloader app and click on the URL Box.
(9) Enter the URL for the IPTV Lite Apk and select Go.
(10) Wait for the IPTV apk to get installed and open the IPTV app.
(11) Enter the M3U URL given to you after subscribing to the IPTV. Enjoy Streaming all the content available on the IPTV on your Firestick.
How to Stream Tenet Streams IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Turn On your Android device and select Play Store.
(2) On the Search panel, enter XCIPTV Player. Choose the XCIPTV Player app.
(3) Select Install to download and install the IPTV Lite app on your device.
(4) Open the XCIPTV Player app. Enter the M3U URL from the Tenet Streams IPTV.
(5) Stream the content available on the IPTV on your Android device.
Related: IPTV Haiti: How to Stream on Android, PC, Firestick
How to Stream Tenet Streams IPTV on Smart TV
(1) Launch your PC and select the browser. Search for iMPlayer IPTV.
(2) Choose iMPlayer IPTV Official Website from the search results.
(3) Select Download Apk to download the app on your PC.
(4) Connect a USB Drive to your PC.
(5) Copy/Cut the iMPlayer IPTV Apk on your PC and Paste the app onto the USB Drive.
(6) Disconnect the USB Drive from your PC and connect it to the USB port on the Smart TV.
(7) Install the iMPlayer IPTV Apk on your Smart TV.
(8) Open the IPTV app and enter the M3U URL from the service provider.
(9) You can now stream all the content available in the Tenet Streams IPTV on your Smart TV.
Tenet Streams IPTV is compatible with all the IPTV Media Players. It provides you with an M3U URL to stream its content. In case you are having any problem streaming the content, you can contact customer service. You can contact them through Telegram, Email, Live Chat, and Online Forum. If you have any problems with the above guide, then please mention them in the comments section.