Stratus IPTV offers services from countries like the USA, Canada, Spain, Mexico, Portugal, and more. It has more than 1000+ live tv channels, movies, tv shows, and more. The Stratus IPTV offers a TV guide for the TV Channels. The categories also include sports, cartoons, entertainment. and more. It provides the streaming of TV channels in HD and full HD streaming quality.
How to Create Stratus IPTV Account
(1) From any device, select your browser.
(2) Search for Startus IPTV and from the search results choose the Startus IPTV official website.
(3) Select Register on the top right side of the screen.
(4) On the Create an account page, enter your personal information like Name, Email Address, and more.
(5) Click on Register to create a Stratus IPTV account.
How to Stream Stratus IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Launch your Android device and select Play Store.
(2) Enter Smarters Player Lite on the search bar and from the search results choose the Smarters Player Lite app.
(3) Select Install to download and install the IPTV player lite app on your device.
(4) Once the installation is done, open the Smarters Player Lite app.
(5) Sign in with your Smarters Player account and enter the M3U URL from the Stratus IPTV.
(6) You can now start streaming the live tv channels on your Android device.
How to Stream Stratus IPTV on Firestick
(1) Start your Firestick device and connect it to the internet.
(2) On the home screen, go to the Find tab and select Search.
(3) Enter Downloader using the on-screen keyboard on the search bar.
(4) From the search results choose the Downloader app.
(5) Click Download to install the Downloader app on your Firestick device.
(6) Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to return to the home screen.
(7) Select Settings and choose My Fire TV.
(8) Choose Developer Options and click on Install unknown apps.
(9) Enable the Downloader app so that your device allows the installation of apps from unknown sources.
(10) Launch the Downloader app, and select the URL Box.
(11) Enter the URL of the Smarters Player Lite and click on Go.
(12) Wait for the installation to finish and open the Lite IPTV.
(13) Enter your Smarters Player account details to sign in.
(14) Now, enter the M3U URL from the Stratus IPTV. Enjoy streaming the content available on the IPTV on your Firestick device.
How to Stream Stratus IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
(1) Open your PC and go to the browser.
(2) Search for BlueStacks and from the search results choose the BlueStacks Official Website.
(3) Download and Install the latest and most suitable version of the BlueStacks application on your PC.
(4) Once the application is installed, launch the BlueStacks app.
(5) Use your Google Account to sign in and on the home screen select Google Play Store.
(6) On the search bar enter Smarters Player Lite and choose the app from the search results.
(7) Select Install to download and install the app on your BlueStacks application.
(8) Launch the Smarters Player Lite app, after the installation is done.
(9) Sign in using your Smarters Player account details and enter the M3U URL from the Stratus IPTV.
(10) Enjoy streaming the content on your PC.
Related: Unicorn IPTV: Review, Setup, and Installation Guide
How to Stream Stratus IPTV on Smart TV
(1) Turn On your PC and select the browser.
(2) Enter Smarters Player Lite Apk on the search bar and from the search results choose a reliable website.
(3) Click on Download to download the Lite Apk file on your PC.
(4) Connect a USB Drive on your PC and transfer the Lite Apk file to the USB Drive.
(5) Disconnect the USB Drive from the PC and connect it to the USB port on your Smart TV.
(6) Install the Smarters Player Lite Apk on the Smart TV and wait for the installation to finish.
(7) Open the Smarters Player Lite app and sign in using the Smarters Player Account.
(8) Enter the M3U URL from the Stratus IPTV and enjoy streaming the content on your Smart TV.
You can use the M3U URL from the Stratus IPTV in any IPTV Media Service and stream the content Provided by that IPTV. It is available in many parts of the world like Argentina, Brazil, India, the United States, Spain, Canada, and more. If you like this article then please leave your thoughts in the comments section.