Kraken IPTV provides you with more than 1000+ live TV channels covering categories like music, politics, sports, entertainment, and more. It is a 100% free channel and is available in countries like the United States, UK, Australia, and Canada. You can stream some of the TV channels in SD quality. It has an excellent search function to easily locate the desired TV channel. Now, let us discuss how to install Kraken IPTV on devices like Android, PC, and Firestick.
Note: The New Version of Kraken TV is Wave Player. This player helps you to stream M3U URLs provided by the IPTV provider.
How to Install Kraken IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Open your Android device and go to Settings.
(2) Select Security and tap the toggle next to Unknown Sources so that your device will allow the installation of apps from unknown sources.
(3) Go back to the home screen and open a browser.
(4) Search for Kraken IPTV Apk download. From the search results, choose a reliable website.
(5) Select Download to download the Kraken IPTV apk file on your device.
(6) Install the downloaded apk file and open the IPTV app.
(7) Sign in using your IPTV account and enter the M3U URL from the Wave Guide app.
(8) Stream all the content available on this IPTV.
Related: Commando IPTV Review: Stream 8800 Live TV Channels at $10
How to Install Kraken IPTV on Firestick
(1) Launch your Firestick device and make sure to connect it to the internet.
(2) Navigate to the Find tab on the home screen and select Search.
(3) Enter Downloader on the search bar and choose the Downloader app from the search results.
(4) Select Download to download and install the app on your Firestick.
(5) Press the Home button on your remote.
(6) Select Settings on the home screen.
(7) Choose My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
(8) Select Install unknown apps and click on Downloader to turn it on.
(9) This allows you to install apps from outsources on your Firestick device.
(10) Open the Downloader app and click on the URL Box.
(11) Enter the URL of the Kraken IPTV Apk and select Go.
(12) Download and install the IPTV app on Fire TV Stick.
(13) Launch the IPTV app and enter your IPTV account to sign in.
(14) Enter the M3U URL from the Wave Guide app. You can now stream all the IPTV contents available on your Firestick device.
How to Install Kraken IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
(1) Turn on your PC and select a web browser.
(2) Search for Kraken IPTV Apk using the search box and choose a trustable website from the search results.
(3) Select Download to download the app on your computer.
(4) Again, click on the search box of your browser and enter BlueStacks.
(5) From the search results, choose the BlueStacks official website.
(6) Download the latest version of BlueStacks on your PC.
(7) Install the BlueStacks emulator and open it.
(8) Sign in with your Google Account and select the Install Apk icon on the right side tab.
(9) Select Kraken IPTV Apk on the pop-up menu and select OK.
(10) The IPTV app will be installed on your BlueStacks application.
(11) Log in with your IPTV account and enter the M3U URL from the Wave Guide app.
(12) Now, you will be able to stream all the content provided by the IPTV on your Windows or Mac PC.
Related: Strix IPTV: Review, Setup, and Installation Guide
How to Stream Kraken IPTV on iPhone and iPad
(1) Unlock your Apple device and select App Store.
(2) Enter Smarters Player on the search bar.
(3) Choose IPTV – Smarters Player app from the search results.
(4) Click on Get to download and install the app on your Apple device.
(5) Once the app is installed, Launch IPTV – Smarters Player app.
(6) Enter your Smarters Player account credentials to sign in.
(7) Enter the M3U URL from the Wave Guide app to stream the contents available on Kraken IPTV on your Apple devices.
How to Add Channels to Favorites
Kraken IPTV allows you to add channels that you like to Favorites for quick access anytime.
(1) Go to the channels section and select the channel that you like.
(2) Hold down the OK button on your remote until you see a pop-up window.
(3) Select Add to Favorites to save the channel to Favorites.
(4) If you see a message saying Favorite has been saved, it means the channel has been added to Favorite.
(5) Go back to the home screen and click Favorite Channels from the main menu.
(6) To remove a channel from Favorites, choose the channel and select Remove from Favorite.
How to Add External Video Players
In this IPTV, you can also add external video players to stream videos.
(1) Select the Menu icon on the upper left corner of the screen.
(2) Click on Settings and select Video Player.
(3) Choose the video player you want On the Video Player Window.
(4) The external video player will now be added to the IPTV.
Kraken IPTV has VOD options and its own external player support. You can contact their customer service in case of a problem, which is available 24/7. If you have any doubts or recommendations regarding this article, please leave them in the comments section.