Xtremity IPTV is a premium IPTV service provider with 10000 live TV channels and on-demand video content in different categories. This IPTV is the best option for simultaneous streams as it lets the users access it on 6 devices. In addition, it ensures a high-quality streaming experience for the customers. It updates new content regularly to provide more shows and series for the users. Users can use its standalone application to access the videos.
- TV Channels: 10,000 TV Channels
- On-Demand Content: Movies and TV Shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
- External Player: No
- EPG Support: No
Xtremity IPTV offers three different subscription plans depending on the number of connections.
|No Of Connections||Pricing|
Is Xtremity IPTV Legal?
We couldn’t declare that Xtremity IPTV is completely legal to use as there are thousands of unregistered IPTV services available. Accessing content from such providers will cause leal problems for the users. It is good to use a VPN with your device to mask your IP address. Therefore, we suggest you use the best VPNs for IPTV, like IPVanish VPN or Ivacy VPN, to ensure your safety.
How to Sign Up for Xtremity IPTV
1. Visit the official website of Xtremity IPTV using your preferred web browser.
2. Head to the Subscription plans section and choose the package of your wish.
3. Once selected, tap the Subscribe button.
4. If you have a Promo code enter it and tap the Checkout button.
5. Provide your Billing details on the next screen.
6. Check the details and hit the Complete Order button.
7. If the payment is successful, login details of this service provider will be sent to the registered email address.
How to Install Xtremity IPTV on Streaming Devices
You can install Xtremity TV on the streaming devices mentioned in the list.
Install Xtremity IPTV on Android Devices
Though the XtremityTV IPTV app is not available on the Google Play Store, you can use its APK file to get the app on your streaming device.
1. Launch the Settings section on your Android device.
2. Select Security and swipe the toggle next to Unknown Sources to enable it.
3. Now, open a web browser and download the Xtremity TV APK from a reliable website.
4. After downloading the APK file, install the app on your device.
5. Once the installation is over, tap Open to launch the app.
6. Sign in with your subscription details and access the IPTV content.
Get Xtremity IPTV on Windows or Mac PC
You can use the Xtremity IPTV web player to access this service on your Windows or Mac PC.
1. Turn on your PC and connect it to a WiFi network.
2. Tap the Web Player tab at the top of the web page.
3. Provide your subscription details to access the playlist.
4. Wait while the playlist is loading.
5. Now, you can select and watch your favorite content on your Windows or Mac PC.
Download Xtremity IPTV on Firestick
To install the Xtremity IPTV app on your Firestick device, you can use the Downloader app. Since the app is available on the Amazon App Store, you can directly on your device.
1. To locate the Firestick home screen, press Home on your remote control.
2. Search and install the Downloader app.
3. Navigate to the Home screen again and tap Settings.
4. Select My Fire TV tile and click Developer Options.
5. Choose the Install Unknown Apps option and turn on the Downloader app.
6. Open the Downloader app and tap the Home tab.
7. Enter the download link of the Xtremity TV APK in the URL box.
8. Hit Go to download the APK file.
9. Open the APK file and tap the Install button.
10. Launch the app on your device once the installation is over.
11. Sign in and begin watching your favorite shows on your Firestick.
Install Xtremity TV on Smart TV
You can follow the steps here to install the Xtremity TV APK on your Smart TV.
1. Head to Settings on your Smart TV.
2. Tap Device Preferences and click the Security & Restrictions option.
3. Swipe the toggle to enable Unknown Sources.
4. Open a web browser on your PC and download the Xtremity APK from an official website.
5. Copy the APK file to a USB drive after downloading it.
6. Connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
7. Navigate to the File Manager section and open the APK file.
8. Tap the Install button to get the app.
9. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
10. Provide your subscription details to enjoy streaming your favorite shows on your Smart TV.
You can use the IPTV service providers mentioned here as alternatives to Xtremity TV.
IPTVtune is a popular IPTV service provider with 10000+ live TV channels and more than 20000 movies and TV shows. This also includes 200+ premium sports channels to let the users catch up on their favorite sports. Further, it uses Anti-Freeze technology to provide a buffer-free streaming experience for the users. This service also offers 24 hours free trial for the users.
Popular IPTV is a premium IPTV service provider with 8000 TV channels from all over the world. It also provides 12000+ movies, series, and TV shows in different categories. This IPTV offers an M3U file with a subscription to let the users access its service on multiple streaming platforms. You can use its 24-hour free trial to test the service before subscription.
With Iron IPTV, users can access 6000 TV channels and 7000 VOD content. The basic subscription of this service provider starts at $10 per month. It also offers a 48-hour free trial for the users to experience its service. You can stream this IPTV by installing the Iron IPTV app on Android-based devices. It clears the user’s queries with 24/7 technical support.
Xtremity IPTV is an excellent choice for streaming live TV channels on 6 devices simultaneously. It also provides the best streaming experience for users at an affordable price. If you have any queries regarding this service, then you can contact the support team via live chat or email from Monday to Sunday from 8 AM to 7 PM. You will get a response from the representative within 120 minutes during business hours.