Iron IPTV offers 3500+ live TV channels and thousands of VOD content to its users. You can stream videos in different quality formats such as 360p, 720p, and 1080p. The fast servers of this IPTV allow you to stream videos continuously without any lags or breakups. To get Iron IPTV on your device, you need to buy a subscription plan. This IPTV is supported on various platforms such as Android, Firestick, iOS, Smart TV, and more. If you’re a new user, register for a free trial and try the service free for up to 2 days. Now let’s look at the installation procedure of Iron IPTV on different devices.
Features and Highlights
- 3500+ Live TV channels including local and international channels.
- 1000+ VOD content.
- High-quality videos.
- Server uptime 99.99%.
- 24/7 Customer support.
- Add videos to Favorites List.
- EPG Support.
- 2-day free trial.
- Highly secure and safe to use.
- External Player support.
Iron Internet Protocol TV offers a 48-hours free trial. After that, you can choose any one of the below-listed plans.
- 1 Month – €9
- 3 Months – €20
- 6 Months – €30
- 12 Months – €45
How to Get a Subscription for Iron IPTV
1. Visit the official website of Iron IPTV.
2. Scroll down until you see the subscription plans. Choose any one and tap the Order button.
3. Select the subscription plan and press Add to Cart.
4. Then, click Proceed to Checkout after entering the discount code on the respective box.
5. Provide necessary details and click Register.
6. Choose the desired payment method and complete the payment.
7. After successful payment, You will receive the IPTV login details in your email.
Related: Penguin IPTV
How to Install Iron IPTV on Android Devices
1. Launch Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. On the search field, type Iron IPTV.
3. Look for the Iron IPTV on the search suggestions and click it.
4. Select the Install button to download the IPTV app on your device.
5. Wait for the app to install on your android device.
6. Open the app after installation.
7. Now, enter the activation code you have received in your email. Then, press Enter.
8. Select any title and start streaming your desired content on your Android device.
How to Get Iron IPTV on Apple Devices
1. On your Apple Device, install the IPTV Smarters app from the App Store.
2. Launch the IPTV Smarters app on your Apple device.
3. Enter the Iron IPTV login credentials and click on Login.
4. Select any of your favorite content and start watching it on your iOS device.
How to Install and Watch Iron IPTV on FireStick
1. Launch your FireStick device and click on Search under the Find tab.
2. Enter Downloader and from the search results choose the Downloader app.
3. Click on Download to install the app on your FireStick device.
4. Go back to the home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
5. Click the Settings icon and select My Fire TV.
6. Choose the Developer options and select Install Unknown Apps.
7. On the next screen, enable the Downloader app.
8. Now, launch the Downloader app on Firestick.
9. Enter the link https://bit.ly/2SxfT6l on the URL section and press GO.
10. With this, the Iron IPTV apk file download will begin.
11. After the download, you shall click Install on the pop-up.
12. Select Open to launch the app on Firestick and log in with the IronIPTV activation code.
13. Watch IronIPTV movies and TV shows on FireStick.
Related: Join Streams IPTV: How to Install on Android, PC, and Firestick.
How to Download Iron IPTV on PC (Windows and Mac)
1. Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
2. Open the BlueStacks app and sign in with your Google Account.
3. On the home screen, select Google Play Store.
4. Click on the search bar and enter Iron IPTV.
5. From the search results choose the IPTV app and select Install.
6. The IPTV app will be installed on your BlueStacks application.
7. Open the IPTV app and enter the activation code. You can now stream IPTV content on your PC.
How to Install Iron IPTV on Smart TV
1. Launch your Smart TV and install the Smart IPTV from the app store.
2. Open the Smart IPTV app and you will see the Mac address on the screen, note down the mac address.
3. Open a browser on any device and enter (https://siptv.app/mylist/).
4. Here, enter your mac address, and URL of the Iron IPTV. Then, select Send.
5. Now, you can access the Smart IPTV app on your Smart TV. Open the app and enter the login details of IronIPTV to stream movies and TV shows.
How to Watch Iron IPTV on MAG Devices
1. On your MAG device home, select the Settings option.
2. Choose System Settings.
3. Navigate and click the option Servers.
4. Select the Portals option.
5. Now, provide the portal name and URL of Iron IPTV and select Save.
6. You can now stream all the content of Iron IPTV on the MAG device.
Related: Right On IPTV – Stream 800+ Channels for 24$
That’s it. Follow the above steps and install IronIPTV on your desired device. Compared to other IPTV providers, the cost of IronIPTV is affordable. The customer service is great, while the only drawback is this IPTV charges different prices for different devices. Nowadays most IPTV services illegally stream copyrighted content. So whatever IPTV service you’re using make sure to configure and use a VPN with it.