Are you looking for ways to stream your favorite content from an IPTV provider? If so, Aboxa IPTV is the trustworthy IPTV Player that you can try. It can handle M3U-based formats like M3U URL and M3U8 smoothly.
You can install this IPTV player on all mainstream media streaming devices. The IPTV Player comes with an intuitive and user-friendly interface with EPG support for live TV.
It is important to note that this IPTV Player offers no playlist or channels to stream. However, it includes some useful features like a favorites list, Parental Control, HD streaming, and external player support.
- Supported Playlist Formats: M3U file and M3U8 playlists
- EPG support: Yes
- External Players: Yes
- Chromecast Support: No
- AirPlay Support: No.
Aboxa IPTV is a free IPTV player. You can install and access all its features for free of cost.
Is Aboxa IPTV Legal?
IPTV Players are completely legal and safe to use as they don’t provide any IPTV content to stream. It works as a medium to play the source media, such as the content from IPTV providers. However, when IPTV players are used for IPTV streaming, there are higher possibilities for the user to watch unverified IPTV services and their offerings resulting in copyright infringement and other legal issues. However, relying on a VPN keeps you away from such legal issues. Therefore, we recommend using the best VPNs for streaming IPTV in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN, while using IPTV Player.
Supported Devices for Aboxa IPTV
Install Aboxa IPTV on Android Devices
The Aboxa IPTV app is not available in the Google Play Store, so you need to install its APK file from the available source.
1. On your Android Smartphone, enable unknown sources to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings → Apps → Chrome → Install unknown apps → Toggle the button on Allow from this sources.
2. Open a web browser and download the Aboxa IPTV APK file from a reliable website.
3. Run the downloaded file and tap on the Install button.
4. After installation, launch the app and enter the IPTV Playlist URL that you received from the IPTV provider.
5. Now, choose the TV content from the list and start streaming.
Install Aboxa IPTV on iPhone/iPad
1. Turn on your iPhone/iPad and go to the App Store.
2. Next, click on the search bar to type Aboxa IPTV, and search the app.
3. Select the app from the results and click on the Get button on the App Store.
4. Now, after installing, open the app and enter the IPTV credentials to watch digital content on your iPhone/iPad.
Get Aboxa IPTV on Apple TV
Aboxa IPTV has its dedicated app on tvOS streaming devices. So, you can directly install it from the Apple App Store.
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for Aboxa IPTV using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app and click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the Aboxa IPTV app on Apple TV.
Install Aboxa IPTV on Firestick
This IPTV player app doesn’t have native support for Firestick. To get the app that is not available on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. First of all, install Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Now, enable the unknown source setting for Downloader to sideload an apk file.
- Open Settings → Choose My Fire TV → Click on Developer Options → Choose Install Unknown Apps → Select Downloader → Enable the feature.
3. Return to the main screen and enter the Aboxa IPTV APK URL in the required box.
4. Click on Go and download the APK file.
5. Open the APK file and hit the Install button.
6. After installation, click the Open button to launch the app.
7. Add the M3U URL of your playlist on the home screen and stream the media content.
Install Aboxa IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
This IPTV player is natively not available on the Windows and Mac Stores. You need to install it with the help of Bluestacks Android Emulator.
1. Open a web browser on your PC and download the Aboxa IPTV APK from a legitimate website.
2. Visit the BlueStacks official website and install the emulator.
3. After installation, launch the emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
4. On the right pane, click the Install APK icon.
5. Locate the APK file and tap the Install button.
6. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
7. Add the playlist and start watching the content on your Windows or Mac PC.
Install Aboxa IPTV on Android TV
If you are an Android TV user, then you can use a USB drive and a PC to install this IPTV player app.
1. On your Smart TV, head to Settings → Security & Restrictions → Device Preferences → Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Launch a web browser on your PC and download the Aboxa IPTV APK from a reliable website.
3. Copy the downloaded APK file to a USB drive and connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
4. Launch the File Manager on Android TV and run the file that you have copied.
5. Open the app on your Smart TV after installation and add the playlist to start streaming the content on your Smart TV.
You can try the IPTV players mentioned here as alternatives to the Aboxa IPTV and access the Xtream codes of different IPTV service providers.
|Player||Supported Formats||Pricing||EPG Support||Supported Devices|
|Flix IPTV||M3U file format||€8.99||Yes||Android, iPhone or iPad, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, and Smart TV|
|All IPTV Player||M3U URL and Xtream-Codes AP||Free||Yes||Android, iPhone, Firestick, Smart TV, Windows, and Mac PC|
|rIPTV||M3U URL, M3U8, Xtream Codes||$4.99||Yes||Android, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, and Smart TV|
Aboxa IPTV is one of the underrated M3U players to stream your IPTV playlists efficiently. Although it is only available for Apple devices, Aboxa IPTV is also compatible with all Android-based streaming devices. It is the best M3U player to handle multiple playlist files and stream live events without ad interruption. Also, this player comes with an intuitive, fast, and customizable interface that can give a trouble-free streaming experience.