All IPTV Player is a feature-filled application accessible on popular app stores. The app doesn’t have any ads. Still, the app might include support for various built-in features. To access IPTV playlists, users should sign in with account details like URL, username, and password. The app includes support for a powerful media player and parental controls to lock channels.
- Playlist Formats: M3U URL and Xtream-Codes API
- EPG Support: Yes
- External Players: No
- Supported Devices: Android, Firestick, Smart TV, Windows, iOS devices, and Mac PC
All IPTV Player is a free Player application, and you can stream it on your device without any charge.
Is All IPTV Player Legal?
Yes. With no support for IPTV playlists, the IPTV app doesn’t involve any legal issues. Moreover, the service might access IPTV playlists that include copyright restrictions. To protect their devices, users need to enable a secure VPN on their devices. So, users should sign up with NordVPN and ExpressVPN for streaming IPTV content online.
How to Install All IPTV Player on Streaming Devices
All IPTV Player is an important IPTV Player to be accessed on popular streaming devices like:
Get All IPTV Player on Android Devices
You can find the official app of the IPTV player in the Google Play Store and download it.
1. Start by opening the App Store or Play Store of your iOS or Android devices, respectively.
2. Search for All IPTV Player using the search bar.
3. Select the app icon from the results and then install the app from the Play Store.
4. When the app installation is complete, open the All IPTV Player app.
5. Sign in to the app with the Username, Password, and other details of your subscription with the IPTV provider.
6. Next, click on the Add User button.
7. Finally, you can access TV channels and on-demand titles on your Android or iOS device.
Download All IPTV Player on iOS Devices
All IPTV Player is also available in the App Store of your iOS devices that you can download.
1. Launch the App Store of your device and look for the All IPTV Player app.
2. Pick the app icon from the search results and select the Get button in the App Store.
3. This will download the IPTV player on your device.
4. After downloading the IPTV Player, open it.
5. Provide the necessary account credentials of your IPTV provider to sign in.
Install All IPTV Player on Windows or Mac PC
Users of computers can install the IPTV player with the help of the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
1. Turn on your Windows or Mac PC and connect to the internet.
2. You can launch any web browser from the PC of your choice.
3. Search for BlueStacks and install it on your PC from their official website (if you don’t have it).
4. It might take a few minutes for BlueStacks to install and load on your device.
5. Find the Sign in button and click on it.
6. Following that, sign in to your Google Account.
7. After signing in, open the Google Play Store icon from the home screen of BlueStacks.
8. Using the search bar, search for All IPTV Player and install the Player app.
9. Finally, launch the app and sign in to the IPTV provider subscription to access TV channels and other content.
Access All IPTV Player on Firestick
Downloader will help you install the APK file of the IPTV player by sideloading it.
1. If you don’t have the Downloader app on Firestick, click on the Find option on its home screen.
2. Following that, select Search and type in Downloader on the search bar.
3. When you get the search results, select the app icon and then click on Download to download the Downloader app.
4. As the download completes, launch the Firestick home screen and open Settings.
5. Click on My Fire TV and click Developer Options.
6. Next, select the Install Unknown Apps option.
7. Find the Downloader app on the list, and enable it by selecting it.
8. Open the Downloader from the home screen and click on Allow.
9. Paste the URL for All IPTV Player APK in the URL section and click Go.
10. Within a few seconds, the app APK finishes the download.
11. Click on Install to install the APK file on Firestick.
12. Wait for the installation to complete, and then open the Player app.
13. Log in to your IPTV provider with subscription details.
14. Finally, play live TV channels, movies, and other titles on your Firestick.
Install All IPTV Player on Smart TV
To access All IPTV Player on your Smart TV, sideload its APK file on your device.
1. On the Smart TV, open the Settings menu and select the Device Preferences option.
2. Click on Security & restrictions, followed by Unknown Sources.
3. Turn on your PC and launch the web browser.
4. Search for All IPTV Player APK and download it to your device.
5. From the Downloads folder, copy the APK file to a USB drive connected to your PC.
6. Remove the USB drive from the PC and then connect it to your TV.
7. Open the File Manager of your Smart TV to access the USB drive.
8. Install the APK file on your TV and then turn on the app.
9. Finally, you can sign in to your IPTV provider subscription to access the content.
When it comes to IPTV players, there are plenty of options. However, the best of the three IPTV Players are listed as All IPTV Player alternatives.
Smart IPTV is a simple app without any IPTV playlist of its own. Moreover, the service lets users access multiple playlists on their streaming devices. It includes support for external players and a user-friendly interface. Users will have to activate the app to access IPTV playlists.
OttPlayer is an IPTV app that lets you access multiple playlists. It is supported on various streaming devices that stream without any ads. The service lets users access their favorite IPTV content. Also, you can access an EPG that gives you information about the TV schedule.
Perfect Player is a simple application that can access various M3U playlists. It is supported on various streaming devices. Users can adjust screen resolution and font size. Moreover, the app supports scalable OSD features. Users can access EPG in XMLTV and JTV formats.
The IPTV application includes support for a simple user interface. The app comes with dedicated sections for live TV channels, movies, TV shows, and other content. For the on-demand titles, the app offers TMdb information for users. On the IPTV app, users can add this content to a Favorites list and access it easily. Also, the IPTV app lets you play and resume the shows.