All IPTV Player is a powerful IPTV media player for your devices. With this IPTV player, you can access live TV channels, TV series, movies, and much more from your IPTV provider. It has all the most important features that you are looking for on any IPTV player. You can find this IPTV player in the App Store on both Android and iOS devices. The app can also be installed on Firestick, PC, and Smart TV to watch the IPTV provider contents.
- The IPTV Player app offers parental control option to monitor the streaming of the kids.
- It supports Xtream Codes API.
- The app has an intuitive user interface for seamless and hassle-free streaming.
- It supports the Electronic Program Guide or TV Guide that has details of whatever is streaming on the channels from your provider.
- The app has support for subtitles that you can enable or disable depending on your wish.
- It starts over from where you left watching on-demand content.
- It has dedicated sections for live TV, movies, and series so that you can access them with no difficulty.
How to Install All IPTV Player
Get All IPTV Player on Android or iOS
1. Start by opening the App Store or Play Store of your iOS or Android devices, respectively.
3. Select the app icon from the results and then install the app on your device.
4. When the app installation is complete, open the All IPTV Player app.
5. Sign in to the app with the Username, Password, and other details of your subscription with the IPTV provider.
6. Next, click on the Add User button.
7. Finally, you can access TV channels and on-demand titles on your Android or iOS device.
Install All IPTV Player on Windows or Mac PC
1. Turn on your Windows or Mac PC and connect to the internet.
2. You can launch any web browser from the PC of your choice.
3. Search for BlueStacks and install it on your PC from their official website (if you don’t have it).
4. It might take a few minutes for BlueStacks to install and load on your device.
5. Find the Sign in button and click on it.
6. Following that, sign in to your Google Account.
7. After signing in, open the Google Play Store icon from the home screen of BlueStacks.
8. Using the search bar, search for All IPTV Player and install the Player app.
9. Finally, launch the app and sign in to the IPTV provider subscription to access TV channels and other content.
Get All IPTV Player on Firestick
1. If you don’t have the Downloader app on Firestick, click on the Find option on its home screen.
2. Following that, select Search and type in Downloader on the search bar.
3. When you get the search results, select the app icon and then click on Download to download the Downloader app.
4. As the download completes, launch the Firestick home screen and open Settings.
5. Click on My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps.
6. Find the Downloader app on the list and enable it by selecting it.
7. Open the Downloader from the home screen and click on Allow.
8. Paste the URL for All IPTV Player APK in the URL section and click on Go.
9. Within a few seconds, the app APK finishes the download.
10. Click on Install to install the APK file on Firestick.
11. Wait for the installation to complete, and then open the Player app.
12. Log in to your IPTV provider with subscription details.
13. Finally, play live TV channels, movies, and other titles on your Firestick.
Install All IPTV Player on Smart TV
1. On the Smart TV, open the Settings menu and select the Device Preferences option.
2. Click on Security & restrictions followed by Unknown Sources.
3. Turn on your PC and launch the web browser.
4. Search for All IPTV Player APK and download it to your device.
5. From the Downloads folder, copy the APK file to a USB drive connected to your PC.
6. Remove the USB drive from the PC and then connect it to your TV.
7. Open the File Manager of your Smart TV to access the USB drive.
8. Install the APK file on your TV and then turn on the app.
9. Finally, you can sign in to your IPTV provider subscription to access the content.
All IPTV Player Review
All IPTV Player is an ad-free player app with a simple, user-friendly design. It makes the app an ideal choice for watching movies, and you can also catch up on TV from your IPTV provider. Moreover, it has Parental Control support that will help you remove inappropriate content. Also, you can create your favorite list of channels and other titles so that you can access them without searching for them.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are looking for free IPTV players, try MyIPTV Player, Kodi, Mega Cubo, and VLC Media Player.
IPTV streaming has uncertain doubts about its legal nature. Since it could land us in trouble for streaming illegal content. It is better to subscribe to Premium VPN for streaming the IPTV and mask your IP address.