Anonymous IPTV gives users access to international TV channels and movies. The service offers the best streaming experience with support for HD, FHD, and 4K streaming resolution. On the library of the service, you can popular content from services like Netflix. Moreover, the IPTV providers have 50 servers in various locations and are maintained properly.
- TV Channels: 10000 TV Channels
- On-Demand Content: 40,000 titles
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Smart TV, MAG, Enigma 2, and iOS devices.
- External Player: Yes
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: 24 hours
You can choose from the few subscription plans available in the service.
Is Anonymous IPTV Legal?
No. Anonymous IPTV could include support for some copyright-restricted IPTV content. Also, you can’t be so sure if IPTV is legal. Another major concern you might have is the security of your devices being exploited when you access IPTV content. If you are worried about online threats from hackers, sign up with a VPN like NordVPN or ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up For Anonymous IPTV
1. On your computer, launch any web browser you like.
2. Visit the official website of Anonymous IPTV.
3. Scroll to the section named Subscription Packs and go through the available plans.
4. Click the BUY NOW! button next to any plan you want.
5. Choose your device and provide the Mac address in the respective boxes.
6. Click the Continue button.
7. In the Review & Checkout page, enter a promo code and click the Checkout button.
8. Fill in the fields named Personal Information, Billing Details, and Account Security.
9. Click the Complete Order button, and you will receive an email from the service with account details.
How to Install Anonymous IPTV on Streaming Devices
The IPTV service is compatible with various devices. So everyone can access it. Popular devices that support the app include:
Stream Anonymous IPTV on Android Devices
You can use any of the best IPTV players for Android to stream TV channels and VOD titles from Anonymous IPTV.
1. Open the Play Store on your Android device.
2. Navigate to the Search bar and type IPTV Core using the virtual keyboard.
3. Locate the IPTV Core app from the search results and click it.
4. Tap the Install button in the Play Store to download the app.
5. Once installed, open the IPTV Core app and sign in to your Anonymous IPTV account.
6. Now, stream your favorite movies and TV shows on your Android device.
Get Anonymous IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
The BlueStacks Android Emulator will help you install and access IPTV players on your computer. Using any IPTV player, you can access content from the IPTV provider.
1. Turn on your computer and launch any web browser.
2. Visit the official BlueStacks website on the computer and download it.
3. Click on the .exe or .dmg file of BlueStacks on your computer to install it.
4. Now, launch and sign into your Google account with the accessory details.
5. After signing in, launch the Google Play Store from the BlueStacks screen.
6. Search for the IPTV Extreme Pro app.
7. Pick up the app from the app suggestions and install it on your device.
8. Open the IPTV Extreme Pro app and sign in to your Anonymous IPTV account.
9. Load the TV channel playlist and play them on your computer.
Watch Anonymous IPTV on Firestick
There is no official Anonymous IPTV app for the Firestick. So install an IPTV player on your device to access content from the provider.
1. Turn on your Firestick-connected TV and click the Find tab.
2. Tap Search and type Downloader on the search bar.
3. Select the app from the search results and click the Get button to install the app.
4. Once installed, go to Settings and select the My Fire TV tile.
5. Select Developer Options and hit the option Install Unknown Apps.
6. Locate the Downloader app and enable it.
7. After enabling it, open the Downloader app on your Firestick.
8. Enter the OnPoint IPTV APK URL link and click Go.
9. This will download the app APK file on Firestick.
10. Install and open the OnPoint IPTV Player on your device.
11. Sign in to your subscription with Anonymous IPTV.
12. Wait for the TV channel playlist to be available on the IPTV player to stream.
Access Anonymous IPTV on Smart TV
You can choose any of your favorite IPTV players available on Smart TV to stream Anonymous IPTV.
1. Turn on your Smart TV and connect to the internet.
2. Open the Settings menu of the Smart TV and select Device Preferences.
3. Further, select the Security and Restrictions option and click Unknown Sources.
4. Open a web browser on your computer and search for the Rayo IPTV Player.
5. You can download the APK file of the IPTV player from a reliable source.
6. Transfer the APK file to a USB drive.
7. Connect the USB drive to your Smart TV on the respective port.
8. Open a File Manager and access the APK file.
9. Install the APK file on your Smart TV and open the Rayo IPTV app.
10. Enter the Anonymous IPTV account details and sign in.
Stream Anonymous IPTV on MAG
Getting a subscription with Anonymous IPTV offers you an M3U URL to stream content on your MAG device.
1. First, access the MAG Settings menu.
2. Next, select System Settings.
3. Choose Servers from the menu.
4. Click on the Portals option, then type the Portal Name.
5. Type the Anonymous IPTV M3U URL, then click Save.
6. This will upload the device’s channel playlist.
7. Restart the device to stream media from the service.
Get Anonymous IPTV on Enigma2
Using the Putty program, you may stream IPTV on Enigma.
1. Switch on your computer and open a web browser.
2. Next, go to the official Putty website.
3. You need to install the software on your device.
4. Note the IP address of your Enigma Device.
5. Start the Putty program.
6. Enter the IP address in the relevant field.
6. Change the connection type to Telnet.
7. Enter your Anonymous IPTV account credentials and click Open.
8. To view the TV channel playlist, restart your Enigma Device.
Use these IPTV services as an alternative to an Anonymous IPTV provider subscription.
Nasa IPTV is the right alternative for the Anonymous IPTV provider. It includes support for incredible content in French, English, and Arabic. Moreover, users of the platform get access to their preferred sports events. The platform is an ideal choice because of its support for reliable servers.
Platinum IPTV is an incredible IPTV service that offers amazing TV channels. You can watch over 12000 TV channels and over 67000 VOD titles. Moreover, the IPTV service gives you access to movies, TV shows, and TV series. You can use an IPTV player to access the M3U playlists.
Swoop TV is one of the best IPTV providers that stream in HD quality. In addition to TV channels, users can access popular sports and PPV events. Swoop IPTV has support for various plans starting at $19.99 with support on 3 simultaneous devices. It also includes support for EPG.
Anonymous IPTV is an incredible IPTV platform where you can find and stream movies and TV channels. The IPTV platform combines TV channels from over 60 countries across the globe. If you have any doubts regarding IPTV streaming, contact the dedicated customer support of the service on the official website. You can pay for the subscription only through PayPal.