Blitzen or Blitz IPTV is an IPTV service provider with 3500 live TV channels, including 150+ sports channels. It also lets you stream thousands of videos on demand in different categories. With its AntiFreeze technology, you can stream all your favorites without any buffering issues. You can use the M3U link provided with the subscription to access its playlist on your device. Further, it supports external players and is compatible with popular IPV players.
- No.of Channels: 3500 TV channels
- On-demand Content:15000+ Movies and TV Shows
- Supported Devices: Android, iOS, Firestick, MAG, Smart TV, Windows, and Mac PC.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: 24 hours free trial
This IPTV has a variety of subscription plans. You can select the plan based on the number of connections and months. The subscription offers content for streaming in SD, HD, and FHD quality.
|Duration||2 Connections||3 Connections||4 Connections||5 Connections|
Is Blitz IPTV Legal?
Since there are many unregistered IPTV service providers available, we couldn’t find if Blitzen IPTV is legal or not. But if you stream the content without a proper license, you will be responsible for the content you stream. We strongly recommend you use reputed VPNs like NordVPN and ExpressVPN to ensure safe streaming.
How to Sign Up to Blitz IPTV
1. Open a web browser on your Smartphone or PC.
2. Go to the official website of Blitz IPTV.
3. Review the subscription plans provided on the webpage.
4. Choose the plan of your wish and tap the Sign Up button.
5. Enter your details and complete the payment process using your debit or credit card.
6. The login details of the service provider will be sent to the registered email address.
How to Stream Blitz IPTV on Streaming Devices
You can stream Blitz IPTV on the below-mentioned streaming devices.
Stream Blitzen IPTV on Android Devices
To stream Blitz IPTV on Android, you can use any IPTV Player available for Android devices, such as Lucky TV IPTV player.
1. Go to Settings on your Android device.
2. Select Security and swipe the toggle next to Unknown Sources to enable it.
3. Open the web browser and download the Lucky TV IPTV APK from an official website.
4. After downloading the APK file, tap the Install button.
5. Once the installation is over, select Open to launch the IPTV Player app.
6. Sign in with your account details provided by the service provider.
7. You are ready to stream your favorite live TV channel on your Android device.
Get Blitzen IPTV on Firestick
You need to install the Downloader app on your Firestick to stream Blitzen IPTV through the IPTV Player app.
1. Connect your Firestick to the HDMI port on your TV.
2. Press the Home button on your remote control to go to the home screen.
3. Tap the Find and click the Search tab.
4. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Pick the app from the search results and click the Download button to get the app.
6. Get back to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
7. Choose the My Fire TV tile and tap Developer Options.
8. Select the Install Unknown Apps option.
9. Turn on the Downloader to install apps from unknown sources on Firestick.
10. Now, open the Downloader app and tap the Home tab.
11. Provide the download link of the OTT Navigator IPTV APK in the URL box.
12. Click the Go button to download the APK file.
13. Next, tap the Install button to get the IPTV app on your device.
14. Launch the app and sign in with your account details.
15. Choose your favorite content and watch it on your Firestick.
Watch Blitzen IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can watch Blitzen IPTV through VLC Media Player on your PC.
1. Open the VLC Media Player on your PC. (If you don’t have the app, you can get it from the official website.)
2. Click the Media tab in the top left corner.
3. Choose the Open Network Stream from the menu that appears on the screen.
4. Tap the Network tab and provide the M3U URL provided by the Blitz IPTV.
5. Select the Play button to upload the playlist.
6. Select your desired content and watch it on your PC.
Stream Blitzen IPTV on Smart TV
To stream Blitzen IPTV on Smart TV, you can use the Spider IPTV player.
1. Open any web browser on your PC.
2. Download the Spider IPTV APK from an official website.
3. Copy the downloaded APK file to a USB drive.
4. Now, connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
5. Navigate to Settings and select Device Preferences.
6. Tap Security & restrictions and enable Unknown Sources.
7. Go to File Manager and locate the APK file.
8. Click the Install button to install the app on your device.
9. Locate the app and add the M3U URL given by the Blitzen IPTV.
10. Start streaming your desired content on your Smart TV.
Get Blitzen IPTV on iOS Devices
You can use the 247 IPTV player to stream Blitzen IPTV on your iOS devices.
1. Go to the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Search and install the 247 IPTV Player.
3. After installation, launch the IPTV app on your device.
4. Enter your details and tap the Login button.
5. Select and watch your favorite IPTV content on your iOS device.
Stream Blitzen IPTV on MAG Device
You can access Blitzen IPTV on your MAG device with the help of the M3U URL.
1. Set up your MAG device and go to Settings.
2. Select System Settings and click Servers.
3. Tap Portals on the next screen.
4. Enter your IPTV name and the M3U URL in the provided field.
5. Click the Save button and start streaming the live TV channel of your wish on MAG.
Alternatives to Blitz IPTV
The following are the alternative to the Blitz IPTV,
- Eternal IPTV: Get 2500 Live TV channels for $8.5
- Knockout IPTV: Stream 500 Live TV Channels at $30
- Falcon IPTV: Watch 4000 Live TV Channels for $20
Compared to other service providers, Blitzen IPTV offers only limited channels. You can stream it on two different devices simultaneously with its standard subscription plan. Further, it supports its customers through an online contact form and email address that is available on the official website.