Streaming IPTV or Internet Protocol TV is the new trend and is safe if you stream content from legitimate sources. Its users get the advantage of picking and watching programs at their convenience. The moment you request a video, IPTV fetches it using the internet and delivers it to compatible devices. cCloud IPTV is one of the best Kodi addons to deliver live TV free of cost. Since it is a Kodi addon, the installation is more similar on all the Kodi compatible devices. Hence we have guided you on the procedure to install cCloud IPTV on Kodi along with its features here in this section.
Features of cCloud IPTV
The salient features of the cCloud Kodi addon are discussed as points in the below section.
- It brings you to live TV content, and you can stream traditional cable TV content.
- With cCloud, you can stream sports, movies, news, and entertainment channels.
- It has a unique and simple user interface.
- You can watch TV series and movies.
- It streams in eight different languages.
- The IPTV requires no registration or sign-up.
How to Install cCloud IPTV
The below steps is all you need to download cCloud IPTV on Kodi compatible devices. It includes an Android phone, Android TV, Firestick, Nvidia Shield, and more.
Since cCloud IPTV isn’t available on the Kodi repository, you need to make the below changes.
1. Launch the Kodi app on your device and select the Settings or Gear icon.
2. Navigate to click on the System Settings option.
3. Highlight Add-ons and tap the slider next to Unknown Sources.
4. Select Yes on the warning pop-up.
Related: Best IPTV for Kodi [Updated List]
Steps to Install cCloud IPTV on Kodi using Kodi Bae Repository
Important Update: Kodi Bae Repo is currently not working, and you cannot install cCloud TV. Hence we recommend you use any other IPTV on your Kodi device.
1. Get back to the Kodi home and choose the Cog icon.
2. Using the navigation keys, select the File Manager tile.
3. Click on the Add source option.
4. Tap on the <None> option on the Add file source dialog box.
5. Enter the URL as http://lazykodi.com and press OK.
6. Provide the source name as Lazy and press OK.
7. Now to back to the Kodi home and select Add-ons.
8. Click on the Package Installer icon.
9. Select Install from zip file.
10. Look for the source name as you have provided and select it. i.e., Lazy.
11. On the following dialog box, select ZIPS.
12. Now, scroll down and choose the KODIBAE.zip option.
13. Wait for the Kodi Bae repo installed message to appear on the top of the screen.
14. Go ahead and choose Install from repository.
15. Choose Kodi Bae Repository.
16. Now, highlight Video addons.
17. Scroll down to click on cCloud TV.
18. Click the Install button to start downloading it.
19. Now, you should wait for the cCloud TV add-on installed message to appear.
How to Use cCloud IPTV on Kodi
1. Start from the Kodi main screen by selecting the Add-ons option.
2. Choose Video add-ons and click on the cCloud TV tile.
3. You shall now start streaming any content by selecting a necessary option.
Related: V5 IPTV: Review, Features, and Installation Guide
cCloud TV is one of the few live TV options available on Kodi. It is worth using if you don’t look into the HD quality streams. Also, it doesn’t include all the popular channels you are looking for. For any queries, you shall drop a comment below.