IPTV delivers content to your device through the internet. IPTV service providers provide the service, and IPTV Media Players play the content delivered by the providers. Now, let’s discuss Hypersonic TV, which is a service provider. It has more than 7000+ channels, including international channels, sports channels, news channels, and more. It also has different options like the VOD option and more. The IPTV service is available in the United States, Canada, and the UK. Hypersonic TV has a stand-alone app. It also provides M3U URL for those who want to use an external player. The standard plan comes with two connections at the cost of about $12.00 per month. It also provides a 24-hour trial period for just $1.00. You can stream Hypersonic TV IPTV on devices like Android, PC, Firestick, and more.
How to Create Hypersonic TV Account
(1) Select a browser on any of your devices.
(2) Enter Hypersonic TV and choose its official website from the search results.
(3) Click on Log In and select Register. On the Register Account page, enter your Name, Email Address, Password, and select Create Account.
(4) Now, you have created your Hypersonic account.
How to Subscribe for Hypersonic TV
(1) Go to the Hypersonic TV official website and navigate to the Packages & Prices section.
(2) Choose either VIP Pack or Super VIP Pack.
(3) Select the Full Package List and choose the plan you want by clicking on the Subscribe button.
(4) On the Subscription Alert Terms and Conditions page, click on the I Agree checkbox and select the I understand, Proceed with Subscription button.
(5) On the Subscription Details page, enter your details like name, username, email, and more and click on Get Subscription.
(6) Complete the payment details and get the subscription credentials.
Related: Gears TV Reloaded IPTV – Stream 350+ TV Channels
How to Install Hypersonic TV on Android Devices
(1) Open your Android smartphone or tablet and select your browser.
(2) Enter Hypersonic TV on the search and select the Hypersonic official website from the search results.
(3) Navigate to the Apps section and select Download on the Android App section.
(4) Once the app gets downloaded to your device, click on Install to install Hypersonic IPTV on your device.
(5) Once the installation process is done, Open the Hypersonic app.
(6) Sign in using your Hypersonic TV account.
(7) Now, you will be able to stream all the content available on Hypersonic TV IPTV.
How to Watch Hypersonic IPTV on PC – Windows and Mac
(1) Turn on your PC and open a web browser.
(2) Enter BlueStacks on the search. From the search results, choose the BlueStacks official website.
(3) Download the BlueStacks emulator based on your PC’s configuration.
(4) Install BlueStacks on your PC and launch it.
(5) Sign in using your Google Account.
(6) Open a browser, search for Hypersonic TV, and choose the official website from the search results.
(7) Scroll down to the Apps section. From the Android Apps section, select Download.
(8) Install the downloaded app on BlueStacks and launch it once the installation process is done.
(9) Log in using your Hypersonic account. Now, you can Stream Hypersonic TV IPTV on your Windows or Mac PC.
How to Stream Hypersonic TV on Firestick
(1) Make sure that your device is connected to the internet. From the home screen, select Settings.
(2) Choose My Fire TV and select Developer options.
(3) Select Install Unknown apps and click on Turn On so that your device allows you to install apps from unknown sources.
(4) From the Fire TV home screen, Select the Find tab and choose the Search option.
(5) Enter Downloader on the search bar and choose it from the suggestions.
(6) Select Download to install the Downloader app on your Fire TV device.
(7) Wait for the installation process to finish and open the app.
(8) Select the URL box and enter the URL of the Rocksat IPTV Player Apk.
(9) Click on Go to download and install Rocksat IPTV on your Fire TV Stick.
(10) Once the installation process is done, open the app.
(11) Enter the M3U URL link that you get after subscribing to Hypersonic IPTV.
(12) Enjoy watching Hypersonic TV content on your Firestick.
Related: DSTV IPTV: Review, Pricing, and Installation Guide
Hypersonic TV provides you with both an app and an M3U URL. So, users that have IPTV media players can just copy and paste the M3U URL to stream the content. And users that do not have an IPTV media player can just download the official app to stream the content. If you like this article, then please leave your thoughts in the comment section.