Hypersonic TV IPTV is the right destination for users to watch international TV channels. Moreover, it includes TV channels from the US, the UK, and Canada. Users can watch the latest updates of news and sports. The on-demand library offers popular movies and TV shows. Subscribers of the service can access their subscription account using an IPTV player.
- TV Channels: 7,000 TV channels
- On-demand Content: Movies & TV Shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, iOS devices, and Smart TV.
- External IPTV Player: MX Player Pro
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
- Paid Trial: 24 hours at $1
Users can choose from a range of subscription choices available on the service.
|Subscription Duration||Number Of Connections||Pricing|
Is Hypersonic TV Legal?
No. It is hard for users to find if Hypersonic TV IPTV has support for the necessary copyrights. When you access online IPTV playlists, malicious hackers can get to your device. Therefore, users could be in doubt if IPTV is legal. So, use a secure VPN like NordVPN or ExpressVPN on your device to get the best online security and remove geo-blocks.
How to Create a Hypersonic TV Account
(1) On any of your devices, open a browser.
(2) Enter Hypersonic TV and choose its official website from the search results.
(3) Click on Log In and select Register.
(4) On the Register Account page, enter your Name, Email Address, and Password.
(5) Further, select Create Account.
(6) Now, you have created your Hypersonic account.
How to Subscribe to Hypersonic TV
(1) Go to the Hypersonic TV official website and navigate the Packages & Prices section.
(2) Choose either VIP Pack or Super VIP Pack.
(3) Select the Full Package List and choose the plan by clicking on the Subscribe button.
(4) On the Subscription Alert Terms and Conditions page, click on the I Agree checkbox and select the I understand, Proceed with Subscription button.
(5) On the Subscription Details page, enter your details like name, username, email, and more, and click on Get Subscription.
(6) Complete the payment details and get the subscription credentials.
How to Install Hypersonic TV on Streaming Devices
Hypersonic IPTV is available for streaming on various media streaming devices like:
Install Hypersonic TV on Android Devices
Android users can easily download the APK file from the official website of the provider and install it on their devices.
(1) On your Android device, open Settings and tap Security.
(2) Navigate to the Device Management option and select it.
(3) From the menu, select the Unknown Sources option.
(4) Open any web browser on your Android smartphone or tablet that you like.
(5) Enter Hypersonic TV on the search and select the Hypersonic official website from the search results.
(6) Navigate to the Apps section and select Download in the Android App section.
(7) Once the app gets downloaded to your device, click on Install to install Hypersonic IPTV on your device.
(8) Once the installation process is done, Open the Hypersonic app.
(9) Sign in using your Hypersonic TV account.
(10) Now, you can stream all the content available on Hypersonic TV IPTV.
Access Hypersonic IPTV on iOS Devices
If you have an iOS device, install an IPTV player of your choice to stream content from hypersonic IPTV.
(1) Launch the App Store of your iOS device.
(2) Tap the search bar and look for the GSE Smart IPTV app.
(3) Click the Get button in the App Store to install it on your iOS device.
(4) Open the GSE Smart IPTV app after installing it and click Allow on the necessary permissions.
(5) Tap the Plus button followed by the Xtream Codes API option.
(6) Provide your account credentials and selects Add User button.
(7) This will load the TV channel lineup of the IPTV service for you to stream.
Watch Hypersonic IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is an efficient Android Emulator that will help you install Android apps. So you can use it to install and access Hypersonic IPTV.
(1) Turn on your PC and open a web browser.
(2) Enter BlueStacks in the search. From the search results, choose the official BlueStacks website.
(3) Download the BlueStacks emulator based on your PC’s configuration.
(4) Install BlueStacks on your PC and launch it.
(5) Sign in using your Google Account.
(6) Open a browser, search for Hypersonic TV, and choose the official website from the search results.
(7) Scroll down to the Apps section. From the Android Apps section, select Download.
(8) Select the Install APK option on the BlueStacks screen and install the APK file.
(9) Open the Hypersonic TV app and log in using your Hypersonic account.
Stream Hypersonic TV on Firestick
Install the Downloader app from the Amazon App Store to download and install the IPTV provider’s app on Firestick.
(1) Make sure that your device is connected to the internet.
(2) From the Fire TV home screen, Select the Find tab and choose the Search option.
(3) Enter Downloader on the search bar and choose it from the suggestions.
(4) Select Download to install the Downloader app on your Fire TV device.
(5) Go back to the home screen, and select Settings.
(6) Choose My Fire TV and select Developer options.
(7) Select Install Unknown apps and click on Downloader app to install apps from unknown sources.
(8) Open the Downloader app on your Firestick.
(9) Select the URL box and enter the URL of the Rocksat IPTV Player Apk.
(9) Click on Go to download and install Rocksat IPTV on your Fire TV Stick.
(10) Once the installation process is done, open the app.
(11) Enter the M3U URL link that you get after subscribing to Hypersonic IPTV.
(12) Enjoy watching Hypersonic TV content on your Firestick.
Get Hypersonic TV on Android Smart TV
Use a compatible IPTV player of your Android Smart TV to access content from the provider.
(1) Turn on your Android Smart TV and open the Google Play Store.
(2) Use the Search bar to look for the IPTV Smarters Pro app.
(3) Choose the app from the search results and proceed to install it on your Smart TV.
(4) When the download is complete, open the app on your device.
(5) Enter the necessary details of your Hypersonic IPTV subscription.
(6) Select the Add User button and wait for the TV channel lineup to be available.
These IPTV services will provide the most effective Hypersonic IPTV service replacement.
Players Klub IPTV
Players Klub IPTV is an IPTV provider that can offer over 2500 live TV channels in multiple genres. It also offers an on-demand library of 14000 movies, 1000 TV shows, and 500 series. The service offers a categorized library of content for easily accessing the content.
Xtreme HD IPTV
Xtreme HD IPTV is an IPTV platform that offers subscription plans and a paid trial of 24 hours at $2.99. In the IPTV playlist, users can find support for international TV channels. It is a feature-rich IPTV service that has support for the Catch-up TV feature so that you won’t miss out on any shows.
IPTV Trends is one of the best alternatives with support for streaming in HD and 4K. The app library has popular TV channels and shows. You can get a paid trial on IPTV Trends at $3 so that you can know about the service. The IPTV platform might have reliable servers and prevents streaming difficulties.
Hypersonic IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV platform that offers playlists supported on IPTV players. The service offers support for payment through PayPal. The IPTV provider might not include streaming issues regularly. However, if you encounter some issues on the platform, contact the customer support team through email and online chat support.