Blast Off IPTV is a premium provider that offers 4,500+ live channels and more than thousands of VOD content. On this provider, there is a free trial service available for 7 days and the subscription cost starts at $6 per month. Since the service comes with its dedicated app, you can directly download it on compatible devices.
This standalone service comes with a stable server uptime. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime issues. In addition to that, it is one of the IPTV providers that offer advanced technology for smooth streaming.
With this provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand content from various countries like the USA, the UK, Canada, and a lot more. The media library consists of different kinds of genres such as action, kids, movies, and news. All these media content are available to stream at SD and HD video resolution.
- No. of Channels: 4,500+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of movies and TV shows
- Simultaneous Streaming: NA
- EPG Support: No
- Free Trial: Yes
- Payment Options: Debit/Credit card, PayPal, and Bitcoin
Is Blast Off IPTV Legal?
No. Blast Off IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Blast Off IPTV?
Go to Blast Off IPTV’s official website. Choose the subscription plan from the available options. Enter the necessary details, and choose any of the payment modes depending upon your preference. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as Xtream Codes IPTV.
It is one of the cheapest IPTV providers in the market that offers tons of content at a very low cost starting from $6 per month, along with a free trial for 7 days. The free trial is available only for first-time users.
How do you log in to Blast Off IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Install and launch the Blast Off IPTV on your device to enter the login credentials and stream the desired content.
Supported Devices for Blast Off IPTV
Install Blast Off IPTV on Android Devices
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android Smartphone to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings → Apps → Chrome → Install unknown apps → Toggle the button on Allow from this sources.
2. From a web browser, download the latest version of the Blast Off IPTV APK file.
3. Install the APK file of the IPTV service and select Open.
4. Login and play the IPTV content of your choice on your Android device.
Watch Blast Off IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows or Mac PCs. You can install any of the Android APK files on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Get the emulator from its official website.
1. Download the Blast Off IPTV APK from the official website.
2. Open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. Sign in with your Google Account details.
4. Click the Install APK button on the BlueStacks app.
5. Select the APK file and install it on the emulator.
6. Open the IPTV app and log in with your credentials to stream the IPTV channels.
Get Blast Off IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream the Blast Off IPTV app.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the Blast Off IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
4. Now, enter the sign-in details using the username credentials to finish the sign-in process.
5. Finally, select any content and start streaming.
Install Blast Off IPTV on Android TV
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the Blast Off IPTV APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
The following are the best alternatives for this IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV is not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Provider||Media Library Included||Compatible Devices||Free Trial||Price||Purchase Link|
|Xtrix TV IPTV||1,000+ channels|
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Nvidia Shield, and Smart TV||Yes|
|Ultra IPTV||1,500+ channels|
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Smart TV, and Kodi||No||$4.990 Pesos/Month||Subscribe|
|Youstream IPTV||6,000+ channels|
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV||Yes||€14.99/Month||–|
Blast Off IPTV has become the primary medium for watching live TV, Movies, TV shows, and many more with a single subscription cost. However, this IPTV provider temporarily stopped its service as of now due to copyright conflicts. Once it returns with the same plans and services, you can stream all your favorite media content at an affordable price.
This provider offers a dedicated child-safe environment that enables parents to monitor kids with a password-protection system. Also, it has round-the-clock customer care service to guide and support all your needs.
Rating: According to our user experience, we’ve rated 4 out of 10 for this Blast Off IPTV provider.