XTV IPTV is one of the prominent premium IPTV service providers with thousands of live TV channels from different parts of the world. They also provide huge collections of on-demand videos in different genres. It lets the streamers catch up on their favorite shows in high quality. Moreover, users can stream this IPTV on their streaming device using the IPTV players that support M3U files.
- No. of Channels: 20,000 Live TV channels
- On-demand Content: 100,000 Movies and Series
- Supported Devices: Android, iOS, Firestick, Smart TV, Windows, Mac PC, and MAG
- External Players: Yes
- EPG Support: No
- Free Trial: No, 24-hour paid trial for $1
XTV IPTV offers four different subscription plans for the subscribers.
Is XTV IPTV Legal?
We couldn’t determine whether XTV IPTV is legal or not, as there are many unregistered IPTV services available in the market. Unverified streaming services may contain some content that will lead to legal issues. So we suggest you use the best VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN to make sure you are safe online.
How to Sign Up for XTV IPTV
1. On your smartphone or PC, head to the official website of XTV IPTV.
2. Tap the XTV IPTV tab in the menu bar.
3. Enter your Device Type and the MAC ID in the given fields.
4. Check the details and tap the Add to Cart button.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment process.
6. If the payment is successful, login details will be sent to your email address.
How to Stream XTV IPTV on Streaming Devices
You can stream XTV IPTV on the streaming devices mentioned in the list below.
Get XTV IPTV on Android Devices
To watch XTV IPTV on your Android device, you can use the Flix IPTV player. But the app is not available on the Google Play Store, so you need to sideload the APK file on your device.
1. Go to Settings on your Android device.
2. Scroll down and select the Unknown Sources option.
3. Swipe the Unknown sources toggle to enable it.
4. Now, open a web browser and download the Flix IPTV APK file.
5. After downloading the APK file, open it and tap the Install button.
6. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
7. Note the Mac address that appears on the screen.
8. Next, visit the official website of Flix IPTV.
9. Enter the Mac address and M3U URL of XTV IPTV in the given fields.
10. Once entered, hit the Save button.
11. Restart the Flix IPTV app on your Android device and begin streaming the content of your wish on your Android device.
Watch XTV IPTV on iOS Devices
XTV IPTV can be streamed on iOS devices using the XCIPTV player.
1. Launch the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Search for the XCIPTV app using the virtual keyboard.
3. Pick the app from the search results and tap the Get button.
4. After installation, hit Launch to open the app.
5. Enter the M3U URL of XTV IPTV. You can click here to get the XCIPTV app on your iPhone or iPad.
6. Search for your favorite content and watch it on your iOS device.
Access XTV IPTV on Firestick
You can use the TiviMate IPTV player app to access XTV IPTV on your Firestick device. Since this app doesn’t have native support for Firestick, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on your Firestick.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote control.
2. Tap the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Type Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the app from the search results and tap the Download button.
5. After installation, launch the app on your device.
6. Go to Firestick Settings and select the My Fire TV tile.
7. Choose Developer Options and click the Install Unknown Apps option.
8. Turn on the Downloader toggle to install the third-party apps on your Firestick device.
9. Open the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
10. Enter the download link of the TivMate IPTV Player APK in the URL field.
11. Tap the Go button to download the APK file.
12. Once the app is installed, tap Open to launch the app on your device.
13. Add the M3U URL that you received from the XTV IPTV.
14. Look for your favorite content and watch it on your Firestick device.
Watch XTV IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
VLC is a popular media player for Windows and Mac PCs, so you can follow the steps here to stream XTV IPTV using the VLC media player.
1. Open the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Click the Media tab at the top right corner.
3. Select Open Network Stream from the menu.
4. Tap the Network tab and provide the M3U URL of XTV IPTV.
5. Start streaming the content on your Windows or Mac PC.
Stream XTV IPTV on Smart TV
You can use the Perfect Player IPTV app to watch live channels of XTV IPTV on your Smart TV.
1. Power on your Smart TV and go to the Settings section.
2. Choose Device Preferences and tap the Security & Restrictions option.
3. Enable Unknown Sources on Smart TV.
4. Next, download the Perfect Player IPTV APK from a reliable website.
5. Connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
6. Head to the File Manager section and open the APK file.
7. Tap the Install button to get the app.
8. Launch the app and integrate the M3U URL to enjoy streaming your favorite live TV channels on your Smart TV.
Watch XTV IPTV on Kodi
Do follow the steps here to stream XTV IPTV on Kodi.
1. Open the Kodi app on your streaming device.
2. Scroll down and select the TV option on the left side menu.
3. Click the Enter add-on browser button.
4. Tap the PVR IPTV Simple Client option.
5. Choose Configure and click the Location box.
6. From the drop-down menu, pick Remote Path (Internet Access) and click OK.
7. Next, enter the M3U URL of XTV IPTV in the given fields.
8. Tap the OK button and begin streaming the content of your wish on Kodi.
Access XTV IPTV on MAG
You can stream XTV IPTV on your MAG device using the M3U URL you received with the subscription details.
1. Head to Settings on your MAG device.
2. Tap the Servers option on the next screen.
3. Choose Portals and enter the Portal name and the URL in the given fields.
4. Once entered, tap the Save button.
5. Look for your favorite content and watch it on your MAG device.
If you want to stream more live TV channels and VOD, then you can try the IPTV service providers mentioned here as alternatives to XTV IPTV.
Lxtream IPTV is a premium IPTV service provider with more than 15000 live TV channels and 7000+ movies and TV shows. You can stream this IPTV on various devices using its native application. The special thing about this provider is its subscription for a year. It is cheaper compared to other service providers. But it doesn’t offer a free trial for the subscribers.
Choice IPTV is the best option to stream 10000+ live TV channels and videos on demand in different categories. This IPTV can be accessed on 5 different devices concurrently based on the subscription. As it supports external players, you can use the IPTV players that are compatible with M3U URL and access it on various streaming platforms.
TruView TV IPTV
With TruView TV IPTV, users can stream up to 5000 live TV channels from all over the world. They also provide thousands of movies and TV shows in different genres. The subscription to this service provider starts only at $5 per week. If you wish to test the service before subscription, you can sign up for its one-day trial at $1.
XTV IPTV is the best option to stream thousands of live TV channels at an affordable price. Unlike other IPTV service providers, it provides a massive library of VOD content. If you have any doubts or queries, you can contact the desk team through the Contact Us form on the official website and clear it quickly.