TiviMate IPTV Player offers Live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone and APK service with rare server downtime. It is one of the IPTV providers with built-in Parental control support.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres such as action, kids, music, sports, movies, and many more.
The added advantage of this IPTV is that it lets you stream PPV and live sports events. It is possible to stream the IPTV content on 3 devices simultaneously.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there is no video stuttering when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from the UK, USA, Brazil, Portugal, and many more. This IPTV provider can be accessed via a native IPTV player and external Players like IPTVX and iPlayTV IPTV.
- No. of Channels: 4,000 channels
- On-demand Content: 6,000+ titles of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: No
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: GPay, Apple Pay, Credit/Debit Card, etc
Is TiviMate IPTV Player Legal?
No. TiviMate IPTV Player is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for TiviMate IPTV Player?
Go to the TiviMate IPTV Player‘s official website (https://www.tivimate.org/en). Choose the Plans & Prices and click the Get button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from GPay, Credit payment, or American Express. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U and Xtream Codes.
The TiviMate IPTV Player is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
How to Login to TiviMate IPTV Player?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch any best IPTV player for Apple TV to enter the TiviMate IPTV Player username and password to stream the desired content.
How to Stream TiviMate IPTV Player on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Apple TV
- Android Smart TV
Install TiviMate IPTV Player on Android Devices
You can install the IPTV app directly using the Google Play Store.
1. Open Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the TiviMate IPTV Player and choose the app on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the TiviMate IPTV Player app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Stream TiviMate IPTV Player on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for Smarters Players Lite on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the Smarters Players Lite app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of the IPTV Provider, such as username and password.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Watch TiviMate IPTV Player on Windows and Mac PC
You can stream this IPTV on Windows and Mac PCs via an IPTV Player app. Install Bluestacks from its official website on your PC and proceed.
1. Open BlueStacks on your Windows/Mac PC and log in using your Google Account username & password.
2. Launch Google Play Store > Click the Search bar > Find TiviMate IPTV Player.
3. Click Install to download and select Open to launch the IPTV Player app on your PC.
4. Select the M3U playlist or enter the M3U URL of the TiviMate IPTV provider to sign in.
5. Load the channel playlist to stream the IPTV on PC.
Watch TiviMate IPTV Player on Apple TV
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for IPTVX using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app → click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV Xtream Codes API to log in and start watching it.
Get TiviMate IPTV Player on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream the TiviMate IPTV app.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the TiviMate IPTV Player APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install, followed by the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the login details of the TiviMate IPTV provider to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install TiviMate IPTV Player on Google/Android TV
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the TiviMate IPTV Player app and select it from the search result.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the IPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the TiviMate IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
The following are the best alternatives for TiviMate IPTV Player that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
One IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV. It includes 10,000+ TV channels and 40,000+ VOD. It offers a 1-day free trial and costs €10.99 per month. The services even support external players such as Perfect Player IPTV and Pocket IPTV.
With the XCIPTV Player, you can stream IPTV content using the M3U file format. You can also use external media players like VLC or Exo Player to stream IPTV content. You can install the IPTV Player app from the Play Store and App Store. The IPTV app is compatible with Android devices, PCs, streaming devices, and iOS devices.
The Empire IPTV is a popular media player app. Using the app, you can access the IPTV channels in Xtream Codes and M3U Playlists. You can also upload the EPG file to get the schedule for the live TV channels. The IPTV player app doesn’t offer any external player support. You can install the app on Android-based devices.
With being a Player & provider, Tivimate IPTV would be a perfect platform for your entertainment needs. The budget-friendly pricing and the channel collection are way better comparing other IPTV providers. It lets you stream the popular on-demand content of popular string services like Netflix, Hulu, and many more. You can also contact the customer support of the IPTV service through WhatsApp, email, and social media profiles. Try installing any IPTV Player or its standalone app to access the premium content on your streaming device.