Anonymous IPTV is an IPTV player which allows you to watch Live TVs, movies, TV series, and catchup of TV shows. The Anonymous IPTV contains a built-in powerful IPTV player and an excellent EPG to give us a better experience. It also allows you to integrate with an external player as well. The application is user-friendly and supports HTTPS streams as well. Anonymous IPTV is available on Google Play Store and you can also install it as a third-party app on Amazon Fire TV Stick as well. Let us discuss on how to install Anonymous IPTV on Firestick as well.
How to install Anonymous IPTV on Firestick?
Anonymous IPTV is not available on the Amazon App Store. Therefore, you have to install it as a third-party app. To sideload an application, you have to turn on apps from unknown sources.
Go to settings -> My Fire TV -> Developer Options -> Apps from unknown sources -> Turn On
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- A TV with HDMI port
- WiFi connectivity
- Plugin Amazon Fire TV Stick to the HDMI port of your TV and connect it to a Wireless network.
1. Open the “Downloader” app on your Firestick.
2. Enter the URL “https://bit.ly/2BtFykp” and click Go.
3. The download site will open on your Firestick. Click on the “Download Now” button to download the APK.
Note: If the APK file doesn’t download, click on the link as shown in the below image to download it.
4. The app will start downloading on your Firestick.
5. Once downloaded, it will move to the app installation page.
6. Click on the “Install” button.
7. The app will start installing on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
8. Click on the “Open” button to launch the app on your device.
The Anonymous IPTV app is now installed on your Firestick. You can now enter the M3U playlist URL and start streaming Live TV on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Related: BeeTV on Firestick
The above are the installation procedure required to download Anonymous IPTV app on your Fire TV Stick. By installing this application, you can start streaming live TV channels, TV shows, catch up of TV programmes and much more on your Firestick. You can get the m3u URL from the official site and start playing it on your Firestick.
Thank you for reading this post. Visit iptvplayerguide.com for more IPTV related tips & tricks.