Anonymous IPTV is an IPTV player that allows you to watch Live TV, movies, and TV series of your IPTV provider. This IPTV player does not provide any video content. If you intend to use this IPTV player, you need to get the login credentials from an IPTV provider. The Anonymous IPTV is a powerful IPTV player that has in-built EPG Support. This IPTV player allows you to integrate external players. The application is user-friendly and supports HTTPS streams as well. Like IPTV Smarters, Anonymous IPTV is also available on Google Play Store and you can install it as a third-party app on Amazon Fire TV Stick. In this article, let’s discuss how to install Anonymous IPTV on Firestick.
Features and Highlights
- It is equipped with EPG and External Player support.
- This IPTV allows you to integrate VPN.
- The Smart Search feature allows you to search for your desired content easily.
- You can open the channels list and episodes list on the video player.
- You will find the recently added content at the top.
- It is compatible with multiple devices.
How to Install Anonymous IPTV on Firestick
Anonymous IPTV is not available on the Amazon App Store. To install Anonymous IPTV on Firestick, you have to sideload the app using the Downloader. To do it, follow the steps listed below.
1. Turn On your Firestick-connected TV and click the Find tab.
2. Tap Search and type Downloader on the search bar.
3. Select the app from the search results and click the Get button to install the app.
4. Once installed, go to Settings and select the My Fire TV tile.
5. Select Developer Options and hit the option Install Unknown Apps.
6. Locate the Downloader app and tap the toggle button next to it.
7. After enabling it, open the Downloader app on your Firestick.
8. Enter the Anonymous IPTV apk link and click Go.
9. The download site will open on your Firestick. Click on the Download Now button to download the APK.
10. The app will start downloading on your Firestick.
11. Once downloaded, it will move to the app installation page.
12. Click on the Install button.
13. The app will start installing on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
14. After installation, click the Open button to launch the app.
15. Now, enter the login details of your IPTV provider and start streaming Live TV on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Alternative Devices to stream Anonymous IPTV:
In addition to Firestick, you can also install Anonymous IPTV on Android and Smart TVs. Before moving into the steps, make sure to get a subscription from an IPTV provider.
How to Download Anonymous IPTV on Android Devices
There are plenty of IPTV players available for Android devices. Only some of them perform well and satisfy the users’ needs. One among them is Anonymous IPTV.
1. Open the Play Store on your Android device.
2. Navigate to the search bar and type Anonymous IPTV using the virtual keyboard.
3. Locate the Anonymous IPTV app from the search results and click it.
4. Tap the Install button to download the app.
5. Once installed, open the Anonymous IPTV app and enter the required username and password.
6. Now, stream your favorite movies and TV shows on your android device.
How to Get Anonymous IPTV on Smart TV
- Download the Anonymous IPTV apk file on your PC and copy it to a USB drive.
- On your Smart TV, enable Unknown Sources in Settings.
1. Plug the USB drive into the HDMI port of your Smart TV.
2. Navigate to the USB drive section on your Smart TV and tap the Anonymous IPTV apk file.
3. Click Install on the installation page and wait for the app to install on your Smart TV.
4. After installing the app, open it and enter the login credentials of your IPTV provider to stream Live TV channels.
The above are the installation procedure required to download Anonymous IPTV app on your Fire TV Stick. By installing this application, you can start streaming live TV channels, TV shows, catch up on TV programs, and much more on your Firestick. In addition, you can also access Anonymous IPTV on android and Smart TV. Anonymous IPTV is one of the best IPTV players that is supported on multiple devices. Before streaming IPTV content on your device, make sure to install and configure a VPN on your device. VPN hides your online activity and also unblocks the content that is restricted in your region.