Epic Stream TV allows you to watch hundreds of live channels from the USA, Canada and UK region. The Epic Stream app contains plenty of sports channels as well. You can watch the live streaming of sports events using your streaming devices easily. The Epic Stream app is available on Android smartphones, Kodi, Smart TV, iOS, Amazon Fire TV Stick and on Perfect player as well. Epic stream TV is not available on Amazon app store and hence you have to install Epic Stream TV on Firestick as a third-party app.
Looking for an IPTV Provider?
With various IPTV providers available online, it is difficult to find out the best one.
While choosing the provider, you must consider the factors like the number of channels, price, streaming quality, availability and compatibility. After testing out so many providers.
We recommend you to purchase Iconic Streams. It streams nearly 2500+ popular TV channels from different parts of the world. All the channels can be streamed in HD quality at the price of €15 EUR/month. Get it Now.
Compatibility: It supports various platforms like Android, iOS, Kodi, macOS, Windows, Smart TVs and MAG devices.
How to install Epic Stream TV on Firestick?
As mentioned earlier, Epic Stream is not available on the Amazon app store and hence, you have to sideload it. Before installing any third-party app, you have to make your Firestick ready to accept apps from unknown sources.
Step 1: Allow apps from unknown sources
1. Go to the settings tab on Amazon Fire TV Stick.
2. Move to the “My Fire TV” section on your Firestick and click on it.
3. Click on the “Developer Options” under the My Fire TV section.
4. You will find two options. Click on the Apps from unknown sources option.
5. Now click on the Turn On button to turn it on.
Related: Anonymous IPTV on Firestick
Step 2: Install Epic Stream TV on Firestick
1. Open the Downloader app on your Firestick.
2. Enter the URL “http://bit.ly/2BwkgCL” and click on the Go button.
3. The APK file will start downloading on your device.
4. Once downloaded, it will move to the installation page.
5. Scroll down and click on the install button.
6. The app will start installing on your Fire TV Stick.
7. Click on the open button to launch the application.
8. Enter the login details and use it on your Firestick.
Related: BBC iPlayer Kodi Addon
The above are the steps required to install Epic Stream TV app on your Firestick. By installing Epic Stream, you can watch hundreds of live TV channels on your Fire TV Stick. If you are using Kodi, then you can also add Epic Stream addon on Kodi and use it on your Amazon Fire TV Stick to watch live TV shows.
Thank you for reading this post. Visit iptvplayerguide.com for more IPTV related tips & tricks.
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.