BBC iPlayer is an application which is used to stream live TV channels, on-demand videos, sports events and much more which are available under the BBC network. The BBC iPlayer app is available for Android, iPhone, Amazon Fire TV Stick and plenty of other platforms as well. If you are using Kodi Media Player on your computer, then you can install BBC iPlayer Kodi Addon which allows you to access the same benefit as that of the application. BBC iPlayer is one of the official Kodi addons available. Hence, you can easily install BBC iPlayer addon on Kodi Media Player.
Note: BBC iPlayer is a geo-restricted application. You can access this addon only if you are in the UK. If you are living outside the UK, then you can use a VPN to connect to a UK server and start watching the contents through this addon.
How to install BBC iPlayer Kodi Addon?
As BBC iPlayer is available officially on Kodi Media Player, you can install it easily by following the below steps:
1. Open Kodi Media Player.
2. Click on the “Addons” tab which is available on the left side of your screen.
3. Under the “Addons” tab, click on “Download” button.
4. You will find different categories under the Download addons menu. Click on the “Video Addons” category.
5. There are plenty of addons available under the Video Addons category. Scroll down to find “iPlayer WWW” (BBC iPlayer Addon). Click on the iPlayer WWW addon.
6. Tap on the “Install” button.
7. The addon will get installed on your Kodi. Once installed, you will get notified by a message “Add-on Installed“.
8. Click on the installed addon to open the Addon information page.
9. Now click on the “Open” button to launch the addon on Kodi Media Player.
You can enjoy all the benefits of BBC iPlayer on this Kodi Media Player. As mentioned earlier, you can access the addon only if you are located in the United Kingdom. If you wish to watch the contents outside the UK, you have to use a VPN and set the server location within the UK and start watching the videos.
Thank you for reading this post.