Swift Streamz is a live TV application that allows you to watch more than 700+ Live TV channels on your phone and tablet across the world. This app allows you to watch plenty of international TV channels on your Android devices. Most of the channels are available in HD quality for free. You can also install the Swift Streamz app on other Android-based devices like Amazon Fire TV Stick, Nvidia Shield, Mi Box, and much more. Let us discuss how to install Swift Streamz on Firestick in this post.
Features of Swift Streamz
- Multiple players supported
- Supports Chromecast
- Advanced video player support
- Supports DLNA
Related: How to install Lazy IPTV on Firestick
How to install Swift Streamz on Firestick?
Swift Streamz is not available on the Amazon app store. Hence, you have to download and install it as a third-party app. Follow the instruction below to install Swift Streamz on Firestick:
Step 1: Enable Apps from Unknown sources
1. Go to the settings tab on Amazon Fire TV Stick.
2. On the “Settings” tab, go to the “My Fire TV” tab.
3. Now click on the “Developer Options” button.
4. Under developer options, click on “Apps from unknown sources“.
5. Now click on the “Turn on” button to enable apps from unknown sources.
Step 2: Install the Downloader app on Firestick
1. Go to the search tab on Amazon Firestick.
2. Type the keyword “Downloader” and click on the suggestions below.
3. Downloader app along with other relevant app appears. Click on the Downloader app.
4. Click on the “Get” or “Download” button to install the app on your Firestick.
5. Once the app gets downloaded, click “Open” to launch the application.
Related: Best IPTV for Firestick
Step 3: Install Swift Streamz on Firestick
1. Open the Downloader app.
2. Enter the URL “https://bit.ly/2Dn8EWn” and click Go.
3. Scroll down and click the download button.
4. The app will start downloading.
5. Once the app gets downloaded, it will move to the installation page.
6. Scroll down and click “Install“.
7. The app will start installing.
8. Click “Open” to launch the app on your Fire TV Stick.
Related: How to install Sportz TV IPTV on Firestick
The above are the steps required to download and install Swift Streamz on Amazon Firestick. By installing the Swift Streamz app, you can watch your favourite TV channels in HD quality on your Fire TV Stick. You can also install the application using the ES File Explorer app as well.
Thank You for reading this post. Visit iptvplayerguide.com for more IPTV related tips & tricks.