Live NetTV is a free IPTV provider with support on multiple devices. Even though it is a free service, it includes a lot of entertaining content. For instance, users can watch movies, sports, news, kids, and entertainment content. This simple IPTV provider offers TV channels from various countries like the US, Germany, Portugal, Australia, Canada, and more countries.
- TV Channels: 700+ TV Channels
- On-Demand Content: High-quality Movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, PC, MAG, Firestick, and Smart TV.
- External Player: No
- EPG Support: Yes
Live NetTV is a completely free IPTV provider with no registration process.
Is Live NetTV Legal?
As you know, Live NetTV is one of the best free IPTV providers. It offers popular titles of movies, TV shows, and TV channels. However, it is unknown whether the IPTV service is legal or not. So, use a secure VPN service to secure your streaming devices online. We recommend users to be subscribed to a VPN service like NordVPN or ExpressVPN.
How to Install Live NetTV on Streaming Devices
Live NetTV is a free IPTV service with support on multiple streaming platforms. The compatible devices include:
Install Live NetTV on Android Devices
Live NetTV is available in the Google Play Store, and users can install it directly.
1. Initially, open the Google Play Store of your device.
2. Browse for the Live NetTV app and choose the IPTV app from the suggestions.
3. Choose the app icon from the suggestions.
4. In the Play Store, choose the Install button to download the app.
5. After installing the app, open it on your device.
6. Further, users can add and stream TV channels.
Get Live NetTV on Firestick
Users can install the IPTV app on Firestick with Downloader.
1. Turn on your Firestick device and select the Find tab on the home screen.
2. Select Search and enter Downloader on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. From the search results, choose the Downloader app and select Download.
4. The Downloader app will be installed on your Firestick device.
5. Go back to the Firestick home screen and select Settings.
6. Click on My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install unknown apps.
7. Enable the Downloader app so that your device allows the installation of apps from unknown sources.
8. Open the Downloader app on Firestick and enter the URL of Live NetTV APK in the URL box.
9. Select Go and follow the on-screen instructions to install the app on Firestick.
10. Launch the Live NetTV app after installation.
11. Now, select any channel and enjoy streaming it on your Firestick-connected TV.
Watch Live Net IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
On your computer, use the BlueStacks Android Emulator to install and stream the IPTV app.
1. Power On your PC and open a browser.
2. Search for BlueStacks using the web browser.
3. Choose the BlueStacks official website from the search results.
4. Download the latest version of BlueStacks based on the system requirements of your Windows or Mac PC.
5. Install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC and open it after installation.
7. Sign in using your Google account credentials and open the Play Store.
8. Choose the Live NetTV APK file and select Open on the pop-up bar.
9. The app will be installed on your BlueStacks. Then, open the Live NetTV app.
10. Select a video and watch it on your PC.
Stream Live NetTV on Smart TV
To sideload the APK file of the IPTV app, users need to use a USB drive.
1. From your PC, download the Live Net TV APK file from a trustable source.
2. Connect a USB Drive to your PC.
3. Transfer the APK file to the USB drive and disconnect it from the PC.
4. Connect the USB Drive to the USB port of your Smart TV.
5. Open the USB drive on your Smart TV and install the Live NetTV app.
6. After installing the app, open it and stream your desired content on a big screen.
How to Add Live NetTV Channels to Favorites
1. Launch your Live Net TV and select the channel you want to add to your favorites.
2. Press and hold the OK button on your remote.
3. You will see a small window appearing on your screen. Now, select Add To Favourites.
4. If you see a message saying, “Channel added successfully to favorites.”
5. Go back to the home screen and select the Heart icon displayed on the top left.
6. You will see the channel that you have added to Favorites.
7. To remove a channel from favorites, select the channel and long-press the OK button until you see a window appearing on the screen.
8. Select Remove From Favourites to remove the channel.
How to Add External Media Players to Live NetTV
1. On the Live NetTV home screen, select the Settings icon at the top right corner of the screen.
2. Select Video Player and choose the video player you want.
3. For instance, we have selected MX Player.
4. You will notice that the default player has been changed to MX Player.
5. You have now added an External Media Player to the Live NetTV app.
Live NetTV is a free IPTV service. If users are looking for other free services, check out these providers.
GT IPTV is one of the best replacements for Live NetTV. It is also free and comes with amazing titles of movies and TV shows. Also, users can watch their favorite movies and sports events. Furthermore, it updates you with the latest news events. Also, users can stream IPTV content in HD and UHD.
TFC [The Filipino Channel] is a free and legal IPTV service that offers more than 1000 movies. However, on the platform, users can stream TV channels only from the Philippines. It is operated by ABS-CBN and is available for download in popular app stores.
HD Streamz is an important IPTV service that is entirely free to access on various streaming devices. It includes popular TV channels and radio stations in the library. On the platform, you can enjoy watching over 600 live TV channels. The content in the service is frequently updated for users.
Users who would like a reliable IPTV provider with no pricey subscription go for Live NetTV. On the platform, they can watch important titles of movies. The library is updated regularly with new titles of movies and TV show episodes. While streaming IPTV content, you might come across some streaming difficulties. In that case, perform basic troubleshooting tips or contact customer care support.