Live Net TV is a free IPTV application developed for Android platforms. It hosts 800+ popular Live TV channels and includes Movies, Entertainment, Sports, News, Kids, and more. The best part about Live NetTV is that all the channels can be streamed without paying any fee. The favorites section of this service lets you access your favorite channels at ease. Live NetTV consists of TV channels and VOD content from different countries like Canada, Indonesia, Portugal, Germany, Thailand, Australia, Italy, India, etc. You can also integrate external player apps on Live NetTV. Live NetTV is one of the best IPTV services that provides access to thousands of video content for free. It is compatible with multiple devices such as Firestick, android, smart TV, PC, etc. In this article, let’s look at the steps to install Live NetTV on different devices.
How to Install Live NetTV on Android Devices
1. Launch your Android device and select Settings.
2. Go to Security and enable Unknown sources under Device administration.
3. This will allow your Android device to install apps from third-party sources.
4. Now, go back to your device’s home screen and open a browser.
5. Enter Live Net TV in the search bar and choose a reliable website.
6. Download the Live NetTV Apk file on your Android device.
7. After downloading the installer file, install the Live NetTV app.
8. Open the app after installation and stream your favorite movies on your android device.
How to Get Live NetTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device and select the Find tab on the home screen.
2. Select Search and enter Downloader on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. From the search results, choose the Downloader app and select Download.
4. The Downloader app will be installed on your Firestick device.
5. Go back to the Firestick home screen and select Settings.
6. Click on My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install unknown apps.
7. Enable the Downloader app so that your device allows the installation of apps from unknown sources.
8. Open the Downloader app on Firestick and enter the URL of Live NetTV Apk in the URL box.
9. Select Go and follow the on-screen instructions to install the app on Firestick.
10. Launch the Live NetTV app after installation.
11. Now, select any channel and enjoy streaming it on your Firestick-connected TV.
How to Watch Live Net IPTV on PC (Windows and Mac)
1. Power On your PC and open a browser.
2. Download the Live NetTV apk file from a reliable website..
3. Again, search for BlueStacks and choose the BlueStacks official website from the search results.
4. Download the latest version of BlueStacks based on the system requirements of your Windows or Mac PC.
6. Install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC and open it after installation.
7. Sign in using your Google account credentials and select the Install APK icon on the right-side toolbar.
8. Choose the Live NetTV apk file and select Open on the pop-up bar.
9. The app will be installed on your BlueStacks. Then, open the Live NetTV app.
10. Select a video and watch it on your PC.
How to Install and Stream Live NetTV on Smart TV
1. From your PC, download the Live Net TV apk file from a trustable source.
2. Connect a USB Drive to your PC.
3. Transfer the apk file to the USB drive and disconnect it from the PC.
4. Connect the USB Drive to the USB port of your Smart TV.
5. Open the USB drive on your Smart TV and install the Live NetTV app.
6. After installing the app, open it and stream your desired content on a big screen.
How to Add Live NetTV Channels to Favorites
1. Launch your Live Net TV and select the channel you want to add to your favorites.
2. Press and hold the OK button on your remote.
3. You will see a small window appearing on your screen. Now, select Add To Favourites.
4. If you see a message saying, “Channel added successfully to favorites.”
5. Go back to the home screen and select the Heart icon displayed on the top left.
6. You will see the channel that you have added to Favorites.
7. To remove a channel from favorites, select the channel and long-press the OK button until you see a window appearing on the screen.
8. Select Remove From Favourites to remove the channel.
How to Add External Media Players to Live NetTV
1. On the Live NetTV home screen, select the Settings icon at the top right corner of the screen.
2. Select Video Player and choose the video player you want.
3. For instance, we have selected MX Player.
4. You will notice that the default player has been changed to MX Player.
5. You have now added an External Media Player to the Live NetTV app.
Live Net TV is a reliable app that offers tons of live TV channels, movies, and more for free. Since the application is free to use, you will be interrupted by several ads while streaming the content. If this IPTV is not working on your device, the first thing you need to do is to check the internet connection. Then, update the app to the latest version. If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the application. As Live Net TV is a free service, make sure to install and configure a VPN on your device. Most free services are illegal nowadays. So, to safeguard yourself from hackers, use a premium VPN service.