IPTV delivers TV services over the internet, and you need not rely on the cable connection. They deliver channels that are encoded in IP format to the TV. There are hundreds of IPTV options available in recent times. Not all of them are reliable and bring content from trusted sources. If you prefer to enjoy hours of video-on-demand titles, you shall proceed with Gen IPTV. It is a worth using service for unlimited entertainment. Check out this section for GenIPTV features, pricing, and installation guidelines.
Features of GenIPTV
The best features you will get with Gen IPTV are jotted down below.
- It supports streaming up to 10,000 channels and 15000 VOD titles.
- You will get access to more than 10000 HD channels.
- Almost all of the channels are stable, and you will not face freezing issues.
- It lets you watch live TV on all your favorite devices.
- Setting up this IPTV is easy, and it has fast servers.
- It supports the highest resolution, including 4K, Full HD, and HD.
- It lets you watch channels in tens of languages from all over the world.
How to Sign Up for GenIPTV
To create an account with GenIPTV, you shall proceed with the steps given below.
1. Open a browser on your PC, visit https://geniptv.info/.
2. Select the Trial button if you want to try it free for one day. To subscribe, you shall click on the Order Now button.
3. Choose any of the plans and click on the Order Now button.
4. On the following screen, provide the promo code if you have any. Press Checkout.
5. Provide the billing details to make the payment. Click on the Complete Order button.
6. Once done, you will get the login details via email.
GenIPTV Pricing & Plans
The following subscription plans are available, and you can choose anyone to use Gen IPTV.
- 1 Week Subscription – €5.00
- 1 Month Plan – €15.00
- 3 Months Plan – €25.00
- 6 Months Subscription – €45.00
- 1 Year Plan – €80.00
How to Stream GenIPTV on Android Devices
If you want to access this IPTV on Android devices like Android phones, tablets, or Android boxes, the below steps will help you.
1. On your Android device, navigate on the apps section to launch the Play Store.
2. Using the search field, type as Gen IPTV and press enter.
3. On the search result, click on the GenIPTV tile.
4. On the app info screen, select the Install button.
5. Wait for the download to complete. Once done, select Open to launch the app.
6. Further, type the login details provided on your email access Gen IPTV on the Android device.
How to Get GenIPTV on Amazon Firestick
If you want to access Gen IPTV on your Firestick, you shall proceed with the steps given below.
Pre-Requisite: Install the IPTV Smarters app using Downloader on Firestick
1. On the Fire TV home, select the Applications tile.
2. Choose the IPTV Smarters app from the list of installed apps.
3. When it opens up, click Accept to proceed with its Terms & Conditions.
4. Go ahead to type the login details and select the Add New User option.
5. Now, choose the Login with Xtream Codes API option.
6. Enter the account info of GenIPTV and click Add User.
7. When you see User added successfully, you shall stream Gen TV on Fire TV Stick.
Related: Galaxy IPTV – Stream 500 TV Channels & VOD Contents for Free
How to Stream GenIPTV on MAG Devices
1. On the home screen of MAG, navigate to click Settings.
2. Choose the System Settings option.
3. On the following screen, select Portals.
4. Now, input the portal name and URL on the respective field.
5. Go ahead to save the changes and reboot the device.
6. With this, you shall stream GenIPTV on MAG devices.
How to Use GenIPTV on Apple TV
The instructions given below will let you access the GenIPTV on Apple devices.
Pre-Requisite: Download GSE Smart IPTV on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV from the App Store.
1. Navigate on the Apps section to launch the GSE Smart IPTV app.
2. Hover to tap on Menu and then choose the Remote Playlists option.
3. Click on the Add(+) option and key in the login details of the IPTV.
4. Select Login, and you shall start streaming the titles in no time.
How to Stream GenIPTV on Android Smart TV
If you have Samsung or LG Smart TV, you shall stream GenIPTV on them as well.
Pre-Requisite: Get the IPTV Smarters Players app from the respective app store.
1. Launch the IPTV Smarters Players app on your Android Smart TV.
2. Input the details like username, password, port, etc., on the respective field.
3. To proceed, you should tap on the Add User button.
4. Select any content to stream titles using this IPTV.
How to Watch GenIPTV on PC – Windows and Mac
If you want to stream Gen IPTV from your computer or laptop, follow the steps given below.
Pre-Requisite: Download VLC Player on your PC from its official website.
1. Open the VLC Player on your Windows or Mac PC.
2. Hover to click on the Menu icon.
3. Now, select Open Network Stream.
4. Choose the radio button next to HTTP/HTTPS/MMS/FTP.
5. Enter the URL of the Gen TV and press OK.
6. When the IPTV loads, you shall start streaming the IPTV content.
Related: Flash IPTV: Review, Features, and Installation Guide
That was all the info we have got for you regarding the Gen IPTV. You shall opt for the free trial first and then go with the Subscription. For further queries, you shall leave a comment below.
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.