GenIPTV is a simple IPTV provider with support on multiple streaming devices. It offers IPTV content from across the globe. The best part of the IPTV service is that it streams popular TV channels in FHD and 4K. It offers immediate delivery of account activation on completing payment. You can pay using PayPal and cryptocurrencies to get the subscription.
- TV Channels: 10000 TV Channels
- On-demand Content: 40000 On-Demand Titles
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Not Available
The IPTV provider comes with a range of subscription tiers for the users.
Is GenIPTV Legal?
No. It is not possible for an IPTV service like GenIPTV to be legal as it includes some copyright-restricted content. It is hard for users to know about the legal side of the service. Since playing IPTV content online can access malicious hackers to your devices, use a secure VPN. Apart from offering online security, IPTV services like NordVPN and ExpressVPN can remove geo-blocks.
How to Sign Up for GenIPTV
To create an account with GenIPTV, you shall proceed with the steps given below.
1. Open a browser on your PC and visit the official website of GenIPTV.
2. Select the Trial button if you want to try it free for one day. To subscribe, you shall click on the Order Now button.
3. Choose any plans and click on the Order Now button.
4. On the following screen, provide the promo code if you have any. Press Checkout.
5. Provide the billing details to make the payment. Click on the Complete Order button.
6. Once done, you will get the login details via email.
How to Install GenIPTV on Streaming Devices
GenIPTV is compatible with a wide range of streaming devices. The compatible devices include:
Stream GenIPTV on Android Devices
If you want to access this IPTV on Android devices like phones and tablets, use any IPTV player.
1. On your Android device, launch the Google Play Store.
2. Tap the search bar and browse for the IPTV Smart Purple Player app.
3. Choose the icon and tap the Install button in the Play Store to initiate the app download.
4. Open the IPTV Smart Purple Player app and sign in to your GenIPTV account.
5. Finally, get the TV channel playlist and stream it on your Android device.
Watch GenIPTV on Windows and Mac PC
To stream Gen IPTV from your computer or laptop, use the BlueStacks Android emulator.
1. Launch any web browser and browse for the GenIPTV APK file.
2. Also, download the APK file from a trusted source.
3. Use the same browser to download and install the BlueStacks emulator from the official website.
4. Further, launch BlueStacks and click on the Sign In button.
5. Also, use the on-screen instructions on the screen to sign in to your Google Account.
6. Launch the Google Play Store from the BlueStacks interface.
7. Select the search bar and browse for the IPTV Pro app.
8. Choose the app icon and install it on your device.
9. Open the IPTV Pro Player app and sign in to your account with the account details.
Get GenIPTV on Amazon Firestick
With the help of the Downloader app, users can install the APK file on their Firesticks.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen and click the Find option.
2. Select the Search option and use the on-screen keyboard to look for the Downloader app.
3. Choose the Downloader app icon from the results and click the Download button on the app overview page.
4. Wait for the process to complete and launch the Firestick Settings menu.
5. Click the My Fire TV option and choose Developer Options.
6. Further, select Install Unknown Apps and enable the Downloader app from the list.
7. Launch the Downloader app and select the Allow button in the app prompt.
8. Paste the URL for the IPTV Smarters APK file in the respective box and select the Go button.
9. This will download the APK file, and users should install the app on Firestick.
10. Open the IPTV Smarters app and sign in with your account credentials.
Access GenIPTV on Android Smart TV
The APK file of GenIPTV can be installed on your Android TV after downloading it on your computer from a reliable source.
1. Open the Settings app of your Smart TV and choose the Device Preferences option.
2. Choose the Security and Restrictions option.
3. Select the Unknown Sources option.
4. Turn on your computer and open a web browser.
5. Search for the Flex IPTV Player APK file and visit a genuine source to download it.
6. Also, plug in a USB drive to your PC and copy the APK file.
7. Unplug the USB drive from your PC and connect it to your Smart TV.
9. Open a File Manager on your Smart TV and access the APK file.
10. Further, install the APK file on your device.
11. After installing the app, open the Flex IPTV Player app and sign in to your account.
Watch GenIPTV on Kodi
You can also use the Kodi app to access content from GenIPTV on your streaming devices.
1. On your respective device, launch the Kodi app and select the TV option.
2. Choose the Enter add-on browser option.
3. Select the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
4. Click Configure and choose General.
5. Next, select the Location option followed by the Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
6. Further, click on OK.
7. Select the M3U Play List URL option and paste the M3U URL of GenIPTV.
8. Click on the OK option.
9. Choose the Enable option, followed by the Channels option.
Stream GenIPTV on MAG Devices
If you have a MAG device, use the M3U URL from the service to access the service.
1. On the home screen of MAG, navigate to click Settings.
2. Choose the System Settings option.
3. On the following screen, select Portals.
4. Now, input the portal name and URL on the respective field.
5. Go ahead to save the changes and reboot the device.
6. With this, you shall stream GenIPTV on MAG devices.
Get GenIPTV on iOS Devices
Get any IPTV Player on iOS devices to stream content from the IPTV provider.
1. Launch the App Store and search for the GSE Smart IPTV app.
2. Choose the app from the search results in the App Store and tap the Get button to install it.
3. Open the GSE Smart IPTV app on your iOS device.
4. Hover to tap on Menu and then choose the Remote Playlists option.
5. Click on the Add(+) option and key in the login details for the IPTV.
4. Select Login, and you shall stream the titles in no time.
Access GenIPTV on Enigma
You can enjoy watching IPTV content on Enigma with the Putty Software.
1. Initially, open any web browser on your computer and visit The Putty official website.
2. Follow the instructions to install the software.
3. Further, take note of the IP Address of your Enigma Device.
4. Launch the Putty Software on the device.
5. Enter the IP Address in the respective box named Hostname.
6. Change the connection type to Telnet.
7. Select the Open option and enter the Login Credentials of GenIPTV.
8. To access the TV channel playlist, you must reboot your Enigma Device.
GenIPTV can be replaced by these IPTV providers on your streaming devices.
Lynx IPTV is an IPTV provider that includes support for popular TV channels. It includes over 2000 live TV channels and 3000 VOD titles in its collection. Moreover, it streams your favorite IPTV content in SD and HD resolutions. It supports the AntiFreeze technology to stream without buffering.
IPTV Forest is an important IPTV streaming service that users can enjoy on all their devices. The basic subscription to the IPTV provider starts at €10 per month. Also, it can be accessed on up to 2 devices. Moreover, IPTV Forest offers new users a 24-hour free trial to test the service.
Kemo IPTV is an IPTV platform that includes premium plans. It offers a rich collection of TV channels, movies, and TV shows. Also, it streams news, sports, and PPV events for users. It can access IPTV playlists of the M3U URL format and an Electronic Program Guide.
GenIPTV is an ideal IPTV provider to which users need a subscription. The only requirement for streaming your favorite content is a stable internet connection. The service offers a free trial for seven days that you need to use. It also includes dedicated customer support for subscribers. Users can reach out to the customer support team on the official website of the service.