IPTV Core is one of the best IPTV players specially developed for Android devices. The official IPTV Core app is available on the Google Play Store. So, android users can directly install the application from the Play Store. It is a complete IPTV player and does not include any type of video content. This IPTV player is compatible with many devices such as Android, Firestick, PC, Smart TV, and more. To stream videos on IPTV Core, you need to add the M3U playlists link of your IPTV provider. There are plenty of IPTV providers available online. Analyze and choose the best IPTV provider. In this article, we have covered the steps to install IPTV Core on different devices.
Features of IPTV Core
- The interface of this application is simple and easy to use.
- You can add M3U and XSPF playlists.
- It provides a list, grid, and tile view of the TV channels.
- You can add the EPG guide in JTV and XMLTV formats.
How to Install IPTV Core on Android Devices
IPTV Core is available for Android devices like Android phones, tablets, and TV boxes. It is officially available on the Play Store and can be installed in a few minutes.
1. On any of your Android devices, go to the apps column to launch the Play Store.
2. Navigate to the Search bar and input as IPTV Core using the screen keyboard.
3. Select the app from the search suggestions list.
4. When directed to the app info page, you need to click the Install button.
5. Now, wait for the app to install on your Android device.
6. Once done, tap the Open button to launch the app.
7. Enter the M3U URL of your IPTV provider and click the Start button.
8. Now, stream your favorite movies and TV shows on your android device.
How to Download IPTV Core on Firestick
Most Android-compatible IPTVs work on Firestick, and IPTVCore is not an exception. Follow the instructions given below to install IPTVCore on Fire TV.
- Pre-Requisite: Install Downloader from the Amazon App Store on Firestick
To install any unofficial apps on Fire TV, you need to make the following changes.
1. On your Fire TV home screen, click on the Settings or Gear icon.
2. Use the directional keys of the remote to select the option My Fire TV.
3. Go ahead and choose the Developer options.
4. Now, you should select Install unknown apps.
5. Tap on the toggle switch near the Downloader to enable it.
6. Launch the Downloader app on Firestick.
7. Click the Home tab displayed on the side menu bar.
8. Fill in the apk link of IPTV Core and tap the Go button.
9. Now, tap Install on the pop-up menu.
10. After installing the application, open it and enter the M3U playlist link of your IPTV provider.
11. Finally, click the Start button and wait for the content to load.
12. Once loaded, start watching your favorite TV shows and sports on Firestick.
How to Get IPTV Core on Smart TV
If your Smart TV has an in-built Play Store, you can directly install the IPTV Core app from the Play Store. If it doesn’t, then follow the below steps to get IPTVCore on Smart TV.
1. On your PC, open a browser and download the IPTV Core apk file from an apk website.
2. Transfer the apk file to the USB drive and eject the USB drive from your PC.
3. Insert the USB drive to the HDMI port of your Smart TV.
4. Navigate to Settings on your Smart TV. Locate the option Unknown Sources and enable it.
5. Open the USB drive files and install the IPTV Core app on Smart TV.
6. Launch the app after installation and fill in the necessary login credentials to stream IPTV contents on Smart TV.
How to Install IPTV Core on PC (Windows and Mac)
1. Download and install the latest version of BlueStacks on your PC.
2. Then, download the apk file of IPTV Core and store it on your PC.
3. Launch the BlueStacks application and sign in to the emulator using your Google credentials.
4. On the app’s interface, look for the Install APK icon on the side toolbar and click it.
5. Now, select the IPTV Core apk file and tap Open.
6. The app will install automatically on the BlueStacks.
7. Open the app on BlueStacks and enter the login credentials of your IPTV provider.
8. Finally, choose any content to play and enjoy streaming it on your PC.
IPTV Core is a reliable IPTV player that smoothly streams the content of the IPTV provider. It does not freezes or buffers while streaming the videos. It has several in-built features and supports any IPTV service that provides an M3U link. If this IPTV is not working on your device, contact the customer support team via mail. You will get a response within two to three business days. And make sure to set up a VPN on your device while streaming IPTV contents. VPN protects the users’ data from hackers and helps the users to bypass geo-restrictions.