IPTV Smart Purple Player is one of the best free IPTV players. You can stream Live TV channels and VOD (movies and TV shows) on this player. This IPTV does not come with any content, which means you need to provide your own M3U URL to stream the content. It is compatible with Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and more. The IPTV has the user-friendly interface. It divides the channels based on categories like Music, Sports, News, Entertainment, and more.
- The Purple Player allows you to stream the content in 4K streaming quality.
- It supports subtitles and a Dual Audio feature to change the Audio language.
- The IPTV player has an inbuilt media player and also supports external media players.
- You can use Parental control to lock channels.
- It supports EPG, multiple format files, and Xtream code API.
- This IPTV has a Favorites menu where you can get all your favorite content.
How to Install IPTV Smart Purple Player on Android Devices
1. Turn on your Android device, and on the home screen, select Play Store.
2. Click the Search and enter IPTV Smart Purple Player.
3. From the search results, choose the app and select Install to install the app on your Android device.
4. Wait for the app to be installed on your Android, and launch the IPTV Player app.
5. On the Sign In page, click Skip to skip the sign-in process.
6. Type the M3U URL of any IPTV Provider and stream the IPTV content on your Android device.
How to Get IPTV Smart Purple Player on Windows and Mac PC
1. Switch on your PC and select the browser to open.
2. Search for BlueStacks and choose the BlueStacks Official Website.
3. Select Download to download the Android Emulator on your PC.
4. Click the BlueStacks file and select Install.
5. The BlueStacks Android emulator will be installed on your PC. Open the BlueStacks app.
6. Sign in using your Google account and open the Google Play Store on the home screen.
7. Search for IPTV Smart Purple Player and choose the official app.
8. Click Install to install the IPTV player app on your BlueStacks.
9. Open the IPTV Player app and enter your M3U URL from the IPTV provider.
10. Enjoy streaming the content on your PC.
How to Install IPTV Smart Purple Player Apk on Firestick
1. Power on your Firestick device and select the Find tab.
2. Select Search and type Downloader on the search bar.
3. Choose the Downloader app and select Download to download the app from Amazon App Store.
4. The app will be installed on your Firestick device and go back to the home screen.
5. Click the Settings icon and choose My Fire TV.
6. Select Developer Options and click on Install Unknown apps.
7. Choose the Downloader app and turn on the toggle so that you can install apps from unknown sources.
8. Now, launch your Downloader app and enter the IPTV Smart Purple Player apk URL on the URL box.
9. Click Go, and the app will be downloaded on your Firestick device.
10. Select Install to install the app on the Firestick and launch the IPTV app.
11. Provide the M3U URL from IPTV providers and start streaming the content on your Firestick device.
How to Download IPTV Smart Purple Player Smart TV
1. Start your PC and open the Web browser.
2. Browse for IPTV Smart Purple Player apk in the browser.
3. Download the IPTV apk file from a trusted website.
4. Connect USB Drive and move the IPTV apk file to the drive.
5. Disconnect the USB from the PC and connect it to the USB port on the smart TV.
6. On your Smart TV, select Settings and click Device Preferences.
7. Choose Security & Restrictions. Select Unknown sources and enable it.
8. Now, move the IPTV apk file to the TV and install it.
9. Once the installation is done, open the IPTV player app.
10. Enter the M3U URL and stream the content on Smart TV.
IPTV Smart Purple Player Review
IPTV Purple Player allows you to stream movies, TV shows, and live TV channels from different providers. It also comes with a built-in VPN and video player to stream the content. If the IPTV Player is not working, you can contact customer support or use basic IPTV troubleshooting methods to solve the problem. It allows you to stream all the content in high streaming quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, there is an IPTV Player apk available that you can install on the Firestick. The app is available in the Play Store to install on Android devices.
No, the IPTV does not require a subscription to stream content because the app is available for free.