Nothing is more compromising than streaming your favorite titles at your convenience. IPTV or Internet Protocol TV offers it, and you can watch all that you want on your preferred time. It is unlike traditional cable TV and uses the internet as the medium to deliver content. You will find IPTV services as an interesting alternative to cable TV as well as costlier streaming services. IPTV Donation is one such option, and you can watch lots of channels. It is a subscription service with powerful servers and that works on a variety of devices.
Features of IPTV Donation
- The IPTV supports 800+ channels.
- You can watch 500 channels in HD quality.
- There are more than 3000+ PPV HD movies.
- It supports seamless upgrades.
- Get 24/7 customer support for free.
IPTV Donation Plans & Pricing
There are different IPTV subscription plans available, and you can select one as per your requirement.
- Monthly plan: $6.99
- Quarterly plan: $14.99
- Half Yearly plan: $29.99
- Yearly plan: $49.99
How to Sign Up for IPTV Donation
The below procedure will help you create an account and subscribe to IPTV Donation.
1. Launch a web browser on your PC and visit the IPTV Donation website.
2. Choose any of the plans and click on the Order Now button.
3. Provide your personal information on the respective fields.
4. Select the payment details from the available options.
5. Finally, click on Checkout to complete your order.
6. You will receive the login details on your registered email.
How to Stream IPTV Donation using VLC
With the VLC media players’ help, you can access the video content of IPTV Donation. The below steps will work on all VLC compatible devices. It includes Android, iOS, Windows PC, Mac PC, Smart TV, etc.
Pre-Requisite: Download and install VLC Media Player on your device from the respective app store.
1. Initially, you should open the VLC app on any of your devices from the apps section.
2. Press Ctrl+N and paste the M3U URL link you have received.
3. Once it gets activated, press Ctrl+L to view the channel list.
Related: Flash IPTV: Review, Features, and Installation Guide.
How to Watch IPTV Donation on Kodi
If you have installed Kodi on your device, the below steps will help you stream IPTV Donation with ease. Follow the same step on any Kodi-compatible devices.
1. Launch the Kodi app to click on the TV menu from the left pane.
2. Select the Enter add-on browser button.
3. Navigate to click on PVR IPTV Simple Client.
4. Click on the Install button followed by the Configure button.
5. Now, select General and choose the Remote Path dropdown.
6. Click on the M3U Playlist URL and provide the M3U URL of IPTV as you received. Press OK.
7. Under General, select the M3U Playlist URL.
8. Navigate to the location where the M3U file is saved and press OK.
9. Select the Enable tile and wait for the IPTV to get added to your Kodi device.
How to Install IPTV Donation on MAG Devices
If you have a MAG Box connected to your TV, you can take advantage of using this IPTV on it.
1. On the home screen of your MAG box, click on Settings.
2. Go ahead and click on System Settings.
3. Now, click on the Portals option.
4. Provide the name and URL on Portan Name and URL field, respectively.
5. Select OK and wait for the IPTV to get added.
Related: Durex IPTV: Stream 8000+ Channels at $14.95.
With powerful servers and load balancers, you can stream channels in the best quality with IPTV Donation. It supports offshore server locations, and make sure you have a 1GB internet port for this IPTV to work. If you have any queries or feedback to share with us, you shall drop them as comments.