IPTV Pro is one of the best IPTV player applications that includes attractive features. The app does not interrupt your streaming with any kind of advertisement. It supports the auto-play last channel option. The IPTV player is compatible with popular streaming devices, where users can access their channel playlists.
- Playlist Formats: M3U and XSPF playlists
- EPG Support: Yes, XMLTV and JTV formats
- External Players: Yes
- Supported Devices: Android, Firestick, Smart TV, Windows, iOS devices, and Mac PC
It has a free version with limited features that you can access on your devices. If you get the premium version, you can filter out ads and get more features, including an extended playlist history. The paid version of this IPTV player will cost you only $2.99. You can get this premium app from the Google Play Store.
Is IPTV Pro Legal?
Yes, IPTV Pro is an IPTV player which does not include any playlists of its own. Moreover, it does not support users accessing any IPTV content without copyrights. Watching IPTV content on your streaming device will attract some hackers. In that case, users should secure their streaming devices with the help of a secure VPN. The best VPN services that you need to consider include NordVPN and ExpressVPN, which offer the best online security.
How to Install IPTV Pro on Streaming Devices
The IPTV Pro is compatible with,
Install IPTV Pro on Android Devices
Visit the Google Play Store and download the IPTV player on your Android device easily.
1. Initially, connect your Android device to the internet.
2. Next, open the Play Store on your Android device.
3. With the search bar of the Play Store, look for the IPTV Pro app.
4. As the app icon shows up on your screen, select it instantly.
5. Tap the Install button on the Google Play Store to start downloading it.
6. Wait till the app installation comes to an end.
7. Now, launch the IPTV Player app by selecting the Open button.
8. Also, paste the M3U URL from any of the IPTV provider like Monster IPTV.
9. You can download the playlist to your device.
10. Watch all the TV channels on your Android device.
Access IPTV Pro on Windows and Mac PC
You can use the BlueStacks Android Emulator to access the Google Play Store and install apps.
1. Turn on your computer and also connect the device to a stable internet connection.
2. Also, open any web browser on the computer.
3. Go to the BlueStacks official website on a Windows or Mac PC.
4. Next, download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
5. Open the BlueStacks emulator on your computer and sign in to your Google account.
6. Then, open the Google Play Store on BlueStacks.
7. Search for the IPTV Pro app on BlueStacks.
8. Also, install the app on your computer using BlueStacks.
9. Launch the IPTV Player on your device when you complete the app download.
10. Also, paste the M3U URL from any IPTV provider in the respective field.
11. When the playlist loads in the app, you can start playing TV channels.
Get IPTV Pro on Firestick
The Downloader app, available in the Amazon App Store, will help you with sideloading IPTV applications on your Firestick device.
1. Initially, press the Home button of the Firestick remote to launch the home screen.
2. Select the Find option on the home screen and the Search option.
3. Use the onscreen keyboard to search for the Downloader app.
4. Next, select its app icon and go to the app overview page.
5. Select the Download or Get button to initiate the app download.
6. After a couple of minutes, the app download completes.
7. Further, press the Home button to go back to the home screen.
8. Open the Firestick Settings and select My Fire TV.
9. Choose Developer Options on the menu.
10. Also, select the Install Unknown Apps option.
11. On the list that appears on your screen, click the Downloader app to turn on the settings.
12. Go to the Firestick home screen and launch the Downloader app.
13. Paste the URL for the IPTV Pro APK file and then select the Go button.
14. This will start downloading the APK file to your device.
15. Also, install the APK file on your device and then open the app on the Fire TV.
16. Enter the M3U URL from your IPTV provider in the app.
17. Finally, you can play any of your favorite TV channels and stream them on Firestick.
Install IPTV Pro on Smart TV
It is easy to sideload the IPTV player’s APK file on your Smart TV and install it.
1. Using a browser on your computer, search for IPTV Pro.
2. Choose the genuine source and download the APK file on your computer.
3. As soon as the download is complete, copy the APK file to a USB drive connected to the computer.
4. Remove the USB drive from your computer and proceed to connect it to your Smart TV.
5. Go to the Smart TV home screen and open the Settings menu.
6. Select Device Preferences followed by the Security and Restrictions option.
7. Select the Unknown Sources option to enable this feature.
8. Next, open the File Manager to access the APK file on the USB drive.
9. Also, install the IPTV APK file on your Smart TV.
10. Open the IPTV Pro player and access the playlist of TV channels from your provider by using the M3U URL.
11. In the end, you can start watching TV channels from the service on your Smart TV.
Get any of these IPTV players on your streaming device if you want an alternative.
IPTV Smart Purple Player
IPTV Smart Purple Player is a free IPTV Player available in the App Store. You do not have to activate this app. The app accepts IPTV playlist formats like M3U URLs and Xtream Codes. It offers support for parental controls where users can lock certain channels. This is essential if kids have access to your streaming device so that they don’t access inappropriate content.
Potplayer IPTV is an impressive media player to access local media files as well as IPTV content. You need to have an active subscription with any IPTV provider to stream these playlists. The app supports an Enhanced HW Acceleration feature which enhances the streaming experience. Potplayer IPTV also supports multiple formats of subtitles and audio tracks.
IPTV Stalker Player
IPTV Stalker Player is a premium IPTV player with a license charge of $8. It has support for recording shows and movies to stream them offline. The app is supported by various platforms, including Android, Windows, Firestick, and Smart TV. You can reach out to customer service of service from its official website. They can help you with fixing any issues you have with the service or with streaming.
IPTV Pro will let you access both IPTV channels and radio stations on your streaming device. It is better to get the premium version as it has a lot of better features and comparison to the free version. We have a channel history table that gives information about what they had been streaming before. It also efficiently categorizes your IPTV content. Also, it is extremely easy for users to find and watch different IPTV content.