Pocket IPTV is an IPTV Media Player that is available for free. It does not offer any type of IPTV services other than the streaming of IPTV content. The user has to provide the content because this IPTV has no content of its own. It allows you to directly scan QR codes to be added to the playlist instead of copying and pasting the URL. Pocket IPTV has a very simple but attractive UI. It also includes parental controls for every category to regulate streaming. The Pocket IPTV is available in the Google Play Store for free installation on Android devices. You can also install it on Firestick, PC, Smart TV, and other devices.
How to Install Pocket IPTV on Streaming Devices
You can get the Pocket IPTV on streaming devices such as
Install Pocket IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Open your Android device and select the Play Store.
(2) Search for Pocket IPTV and click the official IPTV app.
(3) Select Install to download and install the app on your Android device.
(4) Wait for the IPTV app to finish its installation on your device.
(5) Launch the Pocket IPTV app and enter the M3U URL from the IPTV Service Provider.
(6) Now, you can stream the content from Penguin IPTV on your Android device.
Download and Install Pocket IPTV on Smart TV
(1) Launch your PC and select the browser.
(2) Enter Pocket IPTV Apk in the search.
(3) Click on Download Apk to download the IPTV Apk on your PC from a reliable website.
(4) Connect a USB Drive to your PC and copy the IPTV Apk to the USB Drive.
(5) Disconnect the USB Drive from the PC and connect the USB Drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
(6) Select the IPTV Apk to install the IPTV Apk on your Smart TV.
(7) Open the IPTV app and enter the M3U URL from the IPTV Serice Providers like Penguin IPTV.
(8) Enjoy streaming the contents from the service provider on your Smart TV.
Related: Tunisia IPTV: Review, Setup, and Installation Guide
Get Pocket IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
(1) Turn on your PC and go to the browser.
(2) Enter Bluestacks on the search bar.
(3) Choose BlueStacks Official Website from the search results.
(3) Download the latest version of BlueStacks on your PC based on the configuration.
(4) Install the BlueStacks application and launch the BlueStacks on the PC.
(5) Sign in using your Google Account and click the Google Play Store app.
(6) Enter Pocket IPTV on the search bar and choose the IPTV app from the search results.
(7) Install the app on your BlueStacks and open the IPTV app.
(8) Enter the M3U URL of an IPTV service provider and stream the content provided by that IPTV on your PC.
Install Pocket IPTV Apk on Firestick
(1) Launch your Firestick device and connect it to the internet.
(2) Then, select Search under the Find tab on the home screen.
(3) Enter Downloader on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
(4) Choose the Downloader app from the search results.
(5) Click Download to download and install the app on your Firestick.
(6) Return to the home screen by pressing the Home button on the Firestick device.
(7) Choose Settings and select My Fire TV.
(8) Click Developer Options and select Install unknown apps.
(9) Select Downloader and turn the toggle On to install apps from outside the known sources.
(10) Launch the Downloader app and select the URL Box.
(11) Enter the URL of Pocket IPTV and click on Go.
(12) The app will be installed on Firestick, and open the IPTV app.
(13) Enter the M3U URL of any IPTV service provider and stream its content on Firestick.
The Pocket IPTV is an excellent M3U Player for watching IPTV content with the best streaming quality. It also has an option to remove the ads in the IPTV streaming. You can enter the M3U URL from the service providers to play the playlist. It also supports playlists in the format PLS, M3U8, JSON, and more. If you have any feedback or queries with the above guide, please mention them in the comments section below.