John Doe Streams IPTV provides a large number of Live TV channels at a very low cost. Along with the Live TV channels, you can also get various on-demand content that you can watch whenever you are free. You can stream TV channels in HD streaming quality. It also has a TV catch-up to watch favorite shows live streaming anytime.
- No.of Channels: 2,000+ channels
- On–demand Content: Thousands of movies, TV shows, and series
- Supported Devices: Firestick, Android TV, Smart TV, LG Smart TV, PC or Mac, Android Smartphone, and iPhone.
- External Player Support: Yes
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes
- VPN Support: Yes
There pricing of this IPTV differs between the number of devices and the months you choose.
|MONTHS||1 DEVICE||2 DEVICES||3 DEVICES|
Is John Doe Streams IPTV Legal?
It is hard to determine whether this IPTV is legal or not. In some situations, you may feel that this IPTV is legal, and sometimes it is not. The IPTV might contain TV channels without copyrights. You have to take care while streaming them. So, it is recommended to use a VPN service like ExpressVPN and NordVPN to ensure your security.
How to Sign Up for John Doe Streams IPTV
1. Initially, visit the official website of John Doe Streams IPTV.
2. From the home page, select the Buy IPTV option.
3. After that, select the subscription cost that you prefer and click on Buy Now.
4. Before placing the order, you will be displayed the Terms and Conditions and hit the I Understand & Agree To These Terms button.
5. Next, fill out the form and hit Invoice Me Now button.
6. Finally, you will receive an email containing a link to make a secured card payment.
Note: If you don’t receive the mail, check it in the Spam folder.
7. Confirm the payment details and start streaming your favorite TV channels on your device at the least cost.
How to Stream John Doe Streams IPTV on Streaming Devices
If you are about to stream this IPTV on your device, you must install it first. Moreover, the installation process differs between various devices, which is as follows.
Install John Doe Streams IPTV on Android
There is no official app available for this IPTV. So, you have to install the APK version of that and stream it on your Android device.
1. Initially, open your Android Settings.
2. Get into the Security and Privacy setting and enable the Install Unknown Apps option.
3. Open the Web browser on your Android device and search for John Doe Streams IPTV.
4. Choose the safest website to install its APK.
5. Now, click on the Download button to download the John Doe Streams IPTV.
6. Install the IPTV app and launch the app on Android device.
7. Now, log in with your IPTV Credentials and start streaming.
Install John Doe Streams IPTV on iOS
Similar to an Android device, you cannot install any APKs. So, you have to install the Smarters Player Lite app and start the process.
1. On your iPhone, open the App Store and install the Smarters Player Lite App.
2. Wait until the installation process is over and launch the IPTV Player app.
3. Now, enter the M3U URL provided by the John Doe Streams IPTV.
4. Once done, you can begin streaming all your favorite TV channels on your iPhone easily.
Install John Doe Streams IPTV on Firestick
You cannot install any APK files directly on your Firestick. However, you can do it with the assistance of the Downloader app.
1. From your FireTV home page, click on the Search icon.
2. Search for the Downloader app and pick up Downloader By AFTVnews from the search results.
3. Select Download to download and install the Downloader app.
4. Once the installation process is over, head to the FireTV settings and choose My Fire TV.
5. Click on the Developer options and select Install Unknown Apps.
6. Now, search for the Downloader and enable it.
7. Launch the Downloader app and select Home from the left side panel.
8. Now, enter the URL of this IPTV and hit Go to download the Apk file.
9. Next, install the APK file and wait until the process is over. This might take a few seconds.
10. Once the APK is installed, open the IPTV app and log in with your IPTV credentials.
11. Finally, choose your desired content and start streaming it on your Fire TV.
Install John Doe Streams IPTV on Smart TV
On your SmartTV, you have to use a USB drive to install various APK files. There are other methods available, but using the USB drive is the most popular one.
1. On your PC, open a web browser and install the John Doe Streams IPTV APK file.
2. Next, connect a USB drive to your PC and transfer it.
3. Eject the USB Drive from the PC and insert the same drive into your Smart TV.
4. After that, open your Smart TV Settings and click on Device Preference.
5. Next, choose Security and Restrictions and enable Unknown Sources.
6. Now, open the APK file on your Smart TV and install the IPTV app.
7. Once the APK is installed, launch it on your Smart TV.
8. Then, log in with your IPTV details and start streaming.
Install John Doe Streams IPTV on Windows or Mac PC
Before starting this process, make sure that you have installed BlueStacks from its official website(//bluestacks.com) and signed in with your Google Account.
1. On your PC, launch BlueStacks.
2. Click on the Install APK option.
3. Next, search for John Doe Streams IPTV APK and click Open.
4. Once done, install the IPTV app on your PC and launch it.
5. Now, log in with your IPTV credentials and start streaming your favorite TV channels.
Alternatives to John Doe Streams IPTV
If you are not interested in using this IPTV, you can consider these alternatives to stream Live TV channels and on-demand content.
IPTV Evolve contains the biggest on-demand library among all these alternatives mentioned here. All the Live TV channel programs are updated regularly. Along with that, it possesses external player support. This IPTV offers a free trial of 24 hours for all new subscribers through which you can access this service for free.
Live NetTV is one of the best IPTV Providers that offer popular tiles of movies, TV shows, and Live TV channels completely for free. Moreover, there is no registration procedure, and you can stream it right away. It is suggested to use a VPN service to avoid bugs and to hide your IP Address from all online data seekers.
Supreme IPTV is one of the well-known IPTV Providers. It contains more Live TV Channels along with on-demand content. It has vast compatibility with major devices. Other than the subscription cost, there will be no other additional costs charged to the subscribers.
John Doe Streams IPTV is an excellent IPTV service. However, the pricing differs between the number of devices you choose to stream. Moreover, it is recommended to stream with the assistance of the VPN service to hide your online identity and your IP Address from various data seekers. It also has a multi-screen option along with a TV catch-up.