Supreme TV IPTV is an IPTV Service Provider with over 15,000 live TV channels across various genres like Sports, Entertainment, News, PPV, and more. It also has thousands of on-demand content like movies, TV shows, and series. The contents are available in different categories like Action, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Adventure, Horror, Romance, and a lot more. You can stream the IPTV on various devices like Android, iOS, Smart TV, Firestick, and other devices.
Features of Supreme TV IPTV
- The Supreme IPTV provides the VOD content in HD streaming Quality
- You can stream PPV and major sports channels.
- It supports EPG(Electronic Player Guide) and VPN.
- The IPTV offers 24/7 customer support to address the issues in streaming.
- You could catch up on the live streaming of missed shows anytime.
- It is compatible with all IPTV Media Players.
Pricing of Supreme IPTV
|1 Month Plan||$18.00|
|3 Months Plan||$35.00|
|6 Months Plan||$64.00|
|12 Months Plan||$98.00|
How to Subscribe to Supreme TV IPTV
SupremeTV IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV service. After subscribing to it, you will get the M3U URL via mail.
1. From any of your devices, go to your Web browser.
2. Search for Supreme TV IPTV and choose the official website to open.
3. Click on Store and select Server 1 Packages.
4. Choose the plan you want and select Order Now.
5. Select Continue on the Configure page, and on the Review & Checkout page, click on Checkout.
6. On the Checkout page, fill in all the necessary details and select Complete Order.
7. You have now subscribed to the IPTV.
Related: Husham IPTV: Review, Pricing, Set-top Box Installation
How to Stream Supreme TV IPTV on Firestick
1. Launch your Firestick device and select the Find tab.
2. Select Search and enter Downloader on the search bar.
3. Choose the Downloader app and select Download to get the Downloader app.
4. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to go back to the home screen.
5. Navigate to Settings and select My FireTV > Developer Options > Install unknown apps.
6. Select the Downloader app to enable the installation of apps from other sources.
7. Now, open your Downloader app and click Accept in the prompt.
8. Type the URL of Flix IPTV on the URL box and select Go.
9. The app will be downloaded on your Firestick device. Select Install.
10. Wait for the installation to be over and open the Flix IPTV app.
11. Enter the M3U URL from Supreme TV IPTV and start streaming the content.
How to Get Supreme TV IPTV Android Devices
1. Open your Android device and select Play Store.
2. Enter Flix IPTV and select the app from the below list.
3. Click Install to install the app on your Android device.
4. Open the Flix IPTV app and enter the M3U URL from SupremeTV IPTV.
5. Enjoy streaming the content on your Android device.
Related: Toronto IPTV: How to Install on Android, PC, Firestick, and Smart TV
How to Watch Supreme TV IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Select the Browser on your PC to open and search for BlueStacks.
2. Choose the BlueStacks official website and select Download to download the Android Emulator file.
3. Double-click on the file to open and click on Install to install the BlueStacks on your PC.
4. Launch the BlueStacks app and sign in using your Google Account.
5. Select Play Store and enter TiviMate IPTV Player on the search bar.
6. Click Install to install the app and open the app on the PC.
7. Provide the M3U URL of Supreme TV IPTV and watch the streaming of the IPTV content.
How to Get Supreme TV IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch your iOS device and select App Store.
2. Enter IPTV Smarters Players on the search bar and click on Get.
3. Once the installation is over, open the IPTV Smarters app.
4. Enter your Name, Username, Password, and M3U URL of Supreme TV IPTV.
5. Select Add User and stream the content provided by the IPTV on your iOS device.
Related: FWIPTV: Review, Subscription, Installation Guide
How to Stream Supreme TV IPTV on Smart TV
1. On your Smart TV, go to the App Store.
2. Select the search bar and enter IPTV Smarters Players.
3. Choose the app and click on Install to download the app on the Smart TV.
4. The app will be installed on your Smart TV and open the IPTV app.
5. Enter your name, username, password, and M3U URL of Supreme TV IPTV. Click on Add User.
6. Enjoy streaming the content provided on the IPTV on your Smart TV.
In case of any queries, you can contact customer support through the official website. You can use a VPN in order to protect your privacy and remain anonymous when streaming IPTV. If you have any problem following the above steps, please mention them in the comments section.