Joy IPTV is a simple IPTV player that can access multiple playlists from various providers. It includes support for useful features so that you enjoy the best user interface. The service doesn’t have its own IPTV content. Still, users can add and manage the playlist from their providers. The app includes support for various languages like French, English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Playlist Formats: M3U Playlists
- EPG Support: Yes
- External Players: No
- Supported Devices: Android, Firestick, Smart TV, Windows, and Mac PC
Joy IPTV is a 100% free IPTV Player for your streaming devices. However, you can donate to the service if you wish. You can find the QR code for donation on the official website.
Is Joy IPTV Legal?
Yes. Joy IPTV is an IPTV player that doesn’t offer any playlist of its own. So, there is no copyright violation. You might have a subscription to a provider that includes illegal content. Another important factor that users should consider is that their devices are exposed to cyber threats if they have not enabled a secure VPN. So, sign up with a VPN like NordVPN and Express VPN.
How to Install Joy IPTV on Streaming Devices
At present, users can access Joy IPTV on all popular streaming devices. These devices include:
Download Joy IPTV on Android Devices
It is easy to download the Joy IPTV app from the Google Play Store.
1. Open the Google Play Store and tap the Search bar.
2. Look for the Joy IPTV app and select it from the search result.
3. Select the Install button in the Play Store to download the app.
4. When the download completes, open the app.
5. Set up the app to access IPTV content on your device.
Install Joy IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can visit the official web player of Joy IPTV to access IPTV content.
1. On your Windows or Mac PC, open any web browser you like.
2. Visit the Joy IPTV web player website.
3. Select the Add Playlist button.
4. Enter the name, username, password, and URL in the respective fields.
5. Select to Save button to save the playlist.
6. Access the IPTV content from the playlist and enjoy watching them.
Get Joy IPTV on Firestick
The APK file of the IPTV player is available for download. You can install it on your Firestick with the help of the downloader app.
1. From the Firestick home screen, select Find.
2. Click Search and browse for the Downloader app.
3. Select the Downloader app and click Download.
4. After downloading the app, return to the Firestick home screen.
5. Open the Settings menu and select the My Fire TV tile.
6. Click Developer Options and select Install Unknown Apps.
7. In the list, enable the Downloader app to install the IPTV Player app.
9. Open Downloader and paste the Joy IPTV player APK URL.
10. Start downloading the APK file by selecting the Go button.
11. When the APK file download is complete, install it.
12. Open the app and set it up to access IPTV content.
Access Joy IPTV on Smart TV
Users of Android Smart TV will have to sideload the IPTV players app on the device.
1. Launch the Android Smart TV Settings menu.
2. Select Device Preferences and click Security & Restrictions.
3. Choose the Unknown Sources option in the menu.
4. On your computer, open a web browser.
5. Download the Joy IPTV APK file from a trusted web source.
6. Connect a USB device to your computer and transfer the APK file to it.
7. Remove the USB drive from your computer and connect it to your Smart TV.
8. Open a File Manager and access the IPTV file.
9. Install the APK file on your smart TV and open the app.
10. You can set up the app and access your TV channel playlist.
How to Set Up Joy IPTV
Users should set up the IPTV player app on their streaming device to access IPTV content.
1. Initially, download the Joy IPTV app on your streaming device and open it.
2. From the right side of the screen, select the Add Playlist button.
3. Enter the username, password, M3U URL, and EPG URL in the respective feels.
4. Click the Save button to add the playlist to your streaming device.
5. The playlist can be found on the left side of the screen.
6. Open the playlist and access TV channels.
There are a lot of useful and free IPTV players available. They can help you with accessing your IPTV playlist comfortably.
IPTV Journalsat is an important IPTV player that helps you access both M3U and M3U8 playlists. It includes a simple interface that streams IPTV content with ads. This free app is supported on various devices. Moreover, it includes various built-in media players and EPG.
IPTV Smart Purple Player
IPTV Smart Purple Player is a user-friendly IPTV app player that users can find in the Play Store. It offers sections like music, entertainment, sports, and more for dedicated content. The app includes features like external players, parental controls, and dual audio features.
MyIPTV Player is a simple IPTV player that can get access to various IPTV playlists. It is available for download in the Microsoft Store and is one of the best IPTV players for your Windows PC. It supports EPG in XMLTV and JTV formats. Also, it supports multiple formats and automatic channel grouping.
Joy IPTV lets you access various IPTV playlists simultaneously without any hassle. It is a simple IPTV player that lets users categorize IPTV content based on its genre. The IPTV player has a built-in search feature to find IPTV content. While you stream IPTV content, users might encounter some issues that can be fixed with simple fixes. The service doesn’t offer any customer support.