Xumo TV is a free IPTV player that offers users access to IPTV content for free. It includes ads while streaming content. However, the amount of ads is lesser than a cable subscription. It streams news updates and other VOD titles. It offers over 26 categories and content like Local News, Crime TV, Weather, Game Shows & Daytime TV, and more content categories.
- TV Channels: 250 TV Channels
- On-Demand Content: 100+ on-demand titles
- Supported Devices: Android, iOS, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Apple TV, and Smart TV.
- External Player: No
- EPG Support: Yes
Xumo TV is a 100% free IPTV content streaming service with no activation charges.
Is Xumo TV Legal?
Yes. Xumo TV is an entirely legal IPTV provider for all your devices that you can download from various app stores. Streaming devices can be vulnerable to online threats while accessing IPTV content. Therefore, users should be subscribed to a secure VPN like NordVPN or ExpressVPN. So, you can access IPTV content with ultimate safety from cyber threats.
How to Install Xumo TV on Streaming Devices
This free IPTV provider is available on all popular streaming devices. Users can access the app on devices like:
- Android devices
- iOS devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
- Apple TV
- LG and Samsung Smart TVs
Download Xumo TV on Android Devices
You can find the IPTV providers app in the Google Play Store and download it without any hassle.
1. Initially open the Google Play Store of your Android device.
2. Search for the Xumo Play app and pick up the app icon.
3. In the Play Store, select the Install button to get the app on your device.
4. When the download completes, open the app.
6. You can watch your favorite IPTV content without signing in.
Install Xumo TV on iOS Device
iOS users can download the Xumo TV app from the App Store in a straightforward manner.
1. Launch the App Store and search for the Xumo Play app.
2. Pick up the app from the search suggestions.
3. Select the Install button in the App Store to download the app.
4. When the download completes, open the app.
5. Play any title from the library and watch it on your iOS device.
Stream Xumo TV on Windows and Mac PC
Users can visit the official website of the provider using a browser and stream their favorite content.
1. On your Windows or Mac PC, open any web browser.
2. Visit the official website of Xumo TV.
3. From the screen, choose Live Guide, Free Movies, TV Shows, or Networks option.
4. Select any title and start watching it.
Watch Xumo TV on Firestick
Since Xumo TV is available in the Amazon App Store, watching IPTV content is easy on your Firestick.
1. Go to the Firestick home screen and select the Find option.
2. Select the Search option and use the on-screen keyboard to browse the Xumo TV app.
3. Select the app icon from the search results and click on the Get button.
4. Wait for the download to come to an end.
5. Open the app and start streaming TV channels and other entertainment content.
Access Xumo TV on Android Smart TV
Find the app of the IPTV provider in the Google Play Store and download it on your Smart TV.
1. On your Android Smart TV, select the Apps option from the home screen.
2. Next, open the Google Play Store.
3. Search for the Xumo Play app.
4. Pick up the app icon from the search suggestions and click the Install button.
5. This will start to download the app on your device and complete in a couple of minutes.
6. Open the app and watch your favorite IPTV content.
Get Xumo TV on Apple TV
Xumo TV is also made available in the App Store of your Apple TV. So download it to enjoy IPTV content.
1. From the Apple TV home screen, open the App Store.
2. Using the on-screen keyboard, look for the Xumo Play app.
3. Select the app icon and click the Get button.
4. The app will be installed on your Apple TV instantly.
5. Open the app and watch TV channels and on-demand titles.
Install Xumo TV on Roku
Roku Channel Store is yet another platform that includes the IPTV providers app.
1. Turn on your Roku device and launch its home screen.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option from the left side of the screen.
3. Scroll to the Search Channels option and click.
4. Use the onscreen keyboard to look for the Xumo Play app.
5. When you get the search results on your screen, choose the app.
6. Select the Add Channel button to start downloading the app.
7. Open the app and play your favorite IPTV content.
Stream Xumo TV on LG and Samsung Smart TV
LG and Samsung Smart TVs also have support for the Xumo TV app.
1. Open the respective App Store of your LG or Samsung Smart TV.
2. With the help of the search bar and the on-screen keyboard, find the Xumo Play app.
3. Follow the instructions to download the app onto your Smart TV.
4. When the download is complete, open the Xumo Play app.
5. Play any titles and stream them on your Smart TV.
Xumo TV is not the only free IPTV provider available. Try these alternative services for free.
Live NetTV is an IPTV provider with over 800 TV channels in its library for free. It is also a legal IPTV service with the best collection of channels in its playlist. The service offers a lineup of channels that is dependent on each region. It offers support for additional TV channels in its library for users.
Pluto TV is one of the impressive IPTV providers that are free. The service offers the best collection of crime, sports, and dubbed content for users. Pluto TV includes support for comedy shows and stand-up specials. The best part of the service is that it includes no contacts, bills, or credit card involvement.
GT IPTV is an important service with no subscription charges to stream IPTV content in HD and UHD. It offers an entire streaming library to watch movies, news, sports, and movies. The service offers customer support for all the subscribers to help them out if needed.
Xumo TV is an IPTV service that includes the best coverage of movies, old TV shows, and popular sports that users can access for free. It can be considered to be the best free sports streaming service. The service makes sure that everyone can access new content in the app library. Therefore, the service keeps on updating the library very regularly for the users.