Lex IPTV is a premium IPTV Service Provider with exciting content from across the globe. The service is rich, with more than 20,000 channels that you can access on your device. In addition, it has more than 8000 movies from different countries that you can access on-demand. You can find your favorite channels on the network and stream news, sports, movies, TV shows, and much more. Lex IPTV has different subscription plans that you can choose from based on your requirements. Also, you can access this IPTV service on a variety of different devices.
You can get a free trial for one day on Lex IPTV and watch more than 20,000 channels. In addition, you can access the video-on-demand library during the free trial. The subscription plans on the service are as follows.
Monthly Subscription: $22
Three-Month Subscription: $40
- One device: $60
- Two devices: $105
- Three devices: $140
- Four devices: $175
- Five devices: $210
- Single device: $105
- Two devices: $175
- Three devices: $240
- Four devices: $290
- Five devices: $335
How to Subscribe With Lex IPTV
You can get a subscription with this IPTV service as follows.
1. Visit the Lex IPTV Official website using a browser.
2. Next, select the Pricing & Plans tab from the top of the page.
3. From the list of plans and pricing available, choose the most suitable one.
4. Click the Buy Now button to complete your subscription, and follow the instructions on the screen.
How to Get Lex IPTV on an Android device
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Search for IPTV Smarters in the Play Store and then start installing the app to your device.
3. Open the app on your Android device and tap the Login with Xtream Codes API option.
4. You can see the following fields where you need to enter proper credentials.
- Any Name: You can enter any name in this field.
- Username: You can find the username from the link you received as an email or SMS from the service.
- Password: You can find the password in the link you received as an email or SMS from the service.
- URL: http://TvService.Pro
5. After entering the credentials properly, tap Add User.
6. Wait for IPTV Smarters to complete the downloading.
7. When the app opens on your device, tap Settings.
8. Next, select Stream Format and then select Set to MPEGTS (.ts)
9. Finally, save the changes to the app.
How to Get Lex IPTV on PC
You can access this IPTV service on Windows 10 as follows.
1. Start by installing MyIPTV Player on your computer from the Microsoft Store or by searching it on Google.
2. Next, copy the M3U URL that you have received in the email from the service.
3. Launch MyIPTV Player on your computer and select Settings.
4. Select Add New Playlist and EPG Source.
5. Next, you can see the following fields that you need to enter proper credentials with.
- Remote Channel List: Type in any name.
- Remote Channel List URL: Paste the M3U URL from the email
6. Once you have entered the credentials properly, select Add Remote List.
7. Complete setting up by repeating the steps from the program guide.
How to Get Lex IPTV on Firestick
1. Go to the home screen of your Firestick and select the Find option.
2. Next, click the Search option.
3. Search for the Downloader app in the Amazon App Store.
4. Select the app icon from the suggestions and click on Download to start downloading the Downloader on Firestick.
5. Go back to the home screen of your Firestick and select Settings.
6. Next, click on the My Fire TV option.
7. Select Developer Options and then click the Install Unknown Apps option.
8. Also, choose the Downloader app and enable it.
9. After completing the above procedure, launch the Downloader app on your Firestick.
10. Go to the URL section of the app and enter the URL of the IPTV Smarters. Then, select the Go option.
11. Wait for the app apk file to be downloaded and install it on your device.
12. After installing the app, open the IPTV Player on the device.
13. Next, click on Add New User option and then select Xtream Codes API.
14. If you have signed up with Lex IPTV, you get the credentials to complete setting up on your device instantly.
How to Get Lex IPTV on Smart TV
If you have a Samsung Smart TV or LG smart TV, you can access Lex IPTV as follows.
1. On your Smart TV, search for Smart IPTV in its respective App Store and install the IPTV app.
2. Once the app installation is complete, open the Smart IPTV.
3. From the top right part of your screen, note down your MAC Address.
4. To add channels to Smart IPTV, go to the Smart IPTV Official website.
5. Add your MAC Address in the respective field and then paste your M3U URL.
6. Next, select the Add Link option.
7. Finally, you can access TV channels on your device.
Note: Smart IPTV service is free only for seven days. If you need to use it further, get a lifetime subscription from their website.
Lex IPTV Review
One of the useful features of this service is that it streams the channels in both HD and SD streaming quality. Also, the service is available globally. They also provide assistance for setting up the IPTV service with 24/7 client support whenever required. Moreover, the servers are updated frequently to prevent any streaming issues. To make sure that the streaming service fits the taste of the users, they provide a free 24-hour trial on all supported devices, which you can get by filling out a form on their website.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is completely legal to watch content with paid premium subscription from a valid provider.
It is a subscription-based service on which you can get a free trial for one day.